Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My introduction to the world of human manipulation
04-14-2012, 06:08 AM
(04-14-2012 06:02 AM)Numb Wrote:  Very interesting. This sounds like a movie to be honest. I am currently taking psychology in High School and I'm learning but at a slow pace. I've watched "Lie To Me" which shows you what some gestures and expressions mean. I'm a "noob" at this kind of stuff, but you are sounding like a professional. Lately everything I learned about in this topic have been getting the wrong results. I would just like to know the flaws in it. I've been interested in stuff like this for the longest. Well, at least when I started living in 3rd person.

If you ever do post anything helpful on this subject let me know. I would love to master Human Manipulation & Psychology.
I have posted many long tutorials in this section, but they have all gone to the bottom of this page, or the second one.
Oh, and if you ever need help, feel free to PM DBG or me.

Ps: I'm not a professional. Smiling
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Wow, it was truly great learning to know more about you Oldskool. I am sorry to hear about your father. And though, as you have mentioned, others may think of you as a selfish asshole I would disagree with them and would like to applaude you! Your achievements have inspired me

[Image: Wfrdx.gif?1]
04-14-2012, 09:29 PM
Thank you, TBW. Such comments are what keeps me doing what I love to do.
04-18-2012, 10:08 PM
Nice introdution. Keep it up and good luck bro. Happy

[Image: Dog+takes+car+of+baby...+car+_aea5ee81d3...4b163b.gif]
I want Grammar Nazi award so bad.
05-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Wow this makes me feel like such an asshole. But I'm still not going to stop manipulating people.

""Profit" is a dirty word only to the leeches of the world. They want it seen as evil, so they can more easily snatch what they did not earn."

"Your life is yours alone, rise up and live it."

"Faith and feelings are the darkness to reason's light."

-Sword of Truth
05-07-2012, 08:27 PM
You shouldn't, WBBH. I used to feel like an asshole, but now I've gotten to a point where I simply stopped caring about other people.
05-08-2012, 12:42 AM
(05-07-2012 08:27 PM)Oldskool. Wrote:  You shouldn't, WBBH. I used to feel like an asshole, but now I've gotten to a point where I simply stopped caring about other people.

Okay.

""Profit" is a dirty word only to the leeches of the world. They want it seen as evil, so they can more easily snatch what they did not earn."

"Your life is yours alone, rise up and live it."

"Faith and feelings are the darkness to reason's light."

-Sword of Truth
05-08-2012, 05:22 AM
(05-07-2012 08:27 PM)Oldskool. Wrote:  You shouldn't, WBBH. I used to feel like an asshole, but now I've gotten to a point where I simply stopped caring about other people.

Exactly. Why to care about people who are simple minded enough to be manipulated easily.

05-13-2012, 02:38 AM
True. Although you can't really blame them, it shouldn't be a reason to hold back.

Criminal minds think alike!
[Image: syndicatemindsthinkalik.png]
05-13-2012, 02:44 AM
I'm still missing out on how to manipulate people. So far I can barely read them. I guess I have a long way to go.

Just wanted to say, your signature approves your mentality. I like it.

[Image: kkiwMyF.jpg?1]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Self Manipulation Arkadius-Rash 5 859 Today 10:47 AM
Last Post: Arkadius-Rash
  Human Manipulation Books [Downloads] Sythor 23 10,410 06-12-2017 12:44 PM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  Emotional Manipulation. WannabeBlackhat 7 3,078 05-23-2017 03:52 AM
Last Post: SkullTraill
  Crowd manipulation. How to control the masses! (Methods.) Selene 10 3,402 05-22-2017 08:49 AM
Last Post: Bc10
  Crazy Rulers of the World aries 0 409 12-03-2016 03:48 PM
Last Post: aries