Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My "natural talent"
03-07-2015, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 07:35 AM by Yoda.)
Hello everyone,

Thought I would share a story with you, so that perhaps you could place my so called "natural talent" to the right category of energy manipulation (if there are any).

Here's the list of them actually:

- I can turn my laptop on without touching it, from distance, when its lid is closed and the laptop is on standby mode. It usually happens in the mornings as I wake up.

- I can shoot energy impulses at different structures and that's audible. Often it sounds as if material was compressed together or thrown to the ground.

- I can affect people around me. Used to be able to affect them at a distance of about 100 yards.

The energy I feel is like a compressed matter in my head, which I release in sharp impulses occasionally, while mostly being unaware of it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2015, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 07:34 AM by Druwis.)
Video/sound proof?

[Image: sig.png]
03-07-2015, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 07:51 AM by Yoda.)
(03-07-2015 07:33 AM)Druwis Wrote:  Video/sound proof?
Nope... I while back I thought of getting this phenomenon scientifically tested to figure out how the heck it's even possible.

I assume, is that it's a form of static electrical field that's being enforced by the Crown Chakra that can generate an "electromagnetic impulse" (To back this up: sometimes when I watch DVD's, the screen freezes as I concentrate on it and sometimes the WiFi signal gets disrupted as I browse the Internet if I focus on the laptop.
03-07-2015, 09:47 AM
(03-07-2015 07:32 AM)Yoda Wrote:  Hello everyone,

Thought I would share a story with you, so that perhaps you could place my so called "natural talent" to the right category of energy manipulation (if there are any).

Categories limit.

Quote:- I can turn my laptop on without touching it, from distance, when its lid is closed and the laptop is on standby mode. It usually happens in the mornings as I wake up.

Is this intentional? If so, it may be something called "empty force", from an Eastern discipline I am currently blanking on the name of.

Quote:- I can shoot energy impulses at different structures and that's audible. Often it sounds as if material was compressed together or thrown to the ground.

Sounds like materialization abilities. Have you trained these? If not, check your bloodline. You may have had a magician in your past.

Quote:- I can affect people around me. Used to be able to affect them at a distance of about 100 yards.

Describe further.

Quote:The energy I feel is like a compressed matter in my head, which I release in sharp impulses occasionally, while mostly being unaware of it.

Doesn't sound like an unconscious process. Either you are registering that you are doing this, or something else is.
03-07-2015, 10:02 AM
I don't know about categories, but your avatar is certainly suitable. Smiling

How long have you had this gift? Did you practice/achieve it intentionally, or is it just something that's been happening naturally from the very beginning?

[Image: 1484245578377.png]
03-07-2015, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 11:13 AM by Yoda.)
(03-07-2015 09:47 AM)Sevarn Wrote:  [quote='Yoda' pid='236774' dateline='1425677556']
Hello everyone,

Quote:Categories limit.

Quote:- I can turn my laptop on without touching it, from distance, when its lid is closed and the laptop is on standby mode. It usually happens in the mornings as I wake up.

Quote:Is this intentional?
Yes and no. It's a bit difficult to explain. On conscious level I have no intention to power up my laptop like a Jedi. Before I wake up and become fully aware of my surroundings, a certain process happens: the moment I wake up I feel all the irritating electrically charged atmosphere around me (electric apparels), which subconsciously drives me suppressing it (which leads to opposite results).

Quote:- I can shoot energy impulses at different structures and that's audible. Often it sounds as if material was compressed together or thrown to the ground.

Quote:Sounds like materialization abilities. Have you trained these? If not, check your bloodline. You may have had a magician in your past.

Interesting. Will do.

Quote:- I can affect people around me. Used to be able to affect them at a distance of about 100 yards.

Quote:Describe further.

Active or reactive impulses that make other people cough, clear their throat, feel like a ghost just went through them, cry (infants), bark (dogs).

Quote:The energy I feel is like a compressed matter in my head, which I release in sharp impulses occasionally, while mostly being unaware of it.

Quote:Doesn't sound like an unconscious process. Either you are registering that you are doing this, or something else is.
Well, the process isn't fully unconscious, but neither is it intended. Think of it as an auto-turret.

(03-07-2015 10:02 AM)Svarog Wrote:  I don't know about categories, but your avatar is certainly suitable. Smiling

How long have you had this gift? Did you practice/achieve it intentionally, or is it just something that's been happening naturally from the very beginning?

Thanks Cool

Not sure if I'd call it a gift. I mean, powering up laptops like that is cool but this "gift" has it's downs too. Some would call it a curse. It started in my late teens. Been going on for about a decade now.
03-07-2015, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 03:58 PM by QualonFireEye.)
Well I wonder what your effects on cancer are? Slightly more noble than just turning on the laptop.

I think people are more able in some small degree now than they were a short time back? Maybe the world's velocity ups certain people's gizmos and radar?
If you do it, there's a how come? You are not the only person that has speculated about what seem to some to be static events. But for all I know, the sun blasts the magnetosphere and there's that minor degree that shows in more people than normal?
I have no real thing like that...but my dont have to touch the touch screen seems to be more over the last few months? ?
03-07-2015, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 04:10 PM by Angelo.)
put a camera when you wake up and record please

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
03-07-2015, 04:59 PM
(03-07-2015 07:39 AM)Yoda Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 07:33 AM)Druwis Wrote:  Video/sound proof?
Nope... I while back I thought of getting this phenomenon scientifically tested to figure out how the heck it's even possible.

I assume, is that it's a form of static electrical field that's being enforced by the Crown Chakra that can generate an "electromagnetic impulse" (To back this up: sometimes when I watch DVD's, the screen freezes as I concentrate on it and sometimes the WiFi signal gets disrupted as I browse the Internet if I focus on the laptop.

this is why you should get crystals. it helps redirect the flow into the crystals. so upon meditation your mind works as the crystal monitor.

~best regards.
╟▲KyFixorus the Wise▲╢
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-07-2015, 06:26 PM
Look, if this is true, which I personally doubt very much, there are people who are giving out millions to someone who can show proof of the supernatural.
Why not give it a try?

So no longer pretend
That you can't feel it near
That tickle on your hand
That tingle in your ear
Oh ask it anything
Because it loves you dear
It's your most precious king
If only you could hear

Possibly Related Threads...