Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My "natural talent"
03-08-2015, 04:25 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 04:26 AM by Angelo.)
(03-08-2015 03:23 AM)Yoda Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 02:58 AM)Angelo Wrote:  is that all you have to say ?
Yup, to a guy who "only trusts his ancestors".

and ? is that again all that you have to say ?

at least, and contrary to you, they show what they can do.

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2015, 04:41 AM
to the above. its all in your head. the strongest platform you make designs it for you.

and crystals are ancient computers that link to the sub concious

~best regards.
╟▲KyFixorus the Wise▲╢
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2015, 05:08 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 05:13 AM by Yoda.)
(03-08-2015 04:25 AM)Angelo Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 03:23 AM)Yoda Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 02:58 AM)Angelo Wrote:  is that all you have to say ?
Yup, to a guy who "only trusts his ancestors".

and ? is that again all that you have to say ?

at least, and contrary to you, they show what they can do.
In that case show me some evidence of what they can do or else I'll just categorize it as BS.

(03-08-2015 04:41 AM)Kyfixorus Wrote:  to the above. its all in your head. the strongest platform you make designs it for you.

and crystals are ancient computers that link to the sub concious
Interesting. Could you provide detailed instructions for this?
03-08-2015, 05:40 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 05:56 AM by Angelo.)
Difference between you and I is that I dont open a thread to brag saying I can do this or that. I have nothing to prove to people and now I keep my work with spirits private. Spirits enjoy privacy, they show to me and that is enough since they are my ancestors, not others'.

I advise you to do the same, or if you really want to show off, then be ready to back up your (ridiculous) claims when you are challenged. Otherwise, you just show yourself as a fool.

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
03-08-2015, 05:58 AM
This is why I recommended you close the thread, Yoda.
03-08-2015, 06:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 06:04 AM by Yoda.)
(03-08-2015 05:58 AM)Sevarn Wrote:  This is why I recommended you close the thread, Yoda.
Well this thread was actually going pretty smoothly before that troll showed up.

(03-08-2015 05:40 AM)Angelo Wrote:  Difference between you and I is that I dont open a thread to brag saying I can do this or that. I have nothing to prove to people and now I keep my work with spirits private. Spirits enjoy privacy, they show to me and that is enough since they are my ancestors, not others'.

I advise you to do the same, or if you really want to show off, then be ready to back up your (ridiculous) claims when you are challenged. Otherwise, you just show yourself as a fool.
Show off? This proves you didn't pay attention to what I wrote in the first post, please return to it and study it carefully. I only wanted someone to categorize the type of energy manipulation I was practicing. I suggest you go enjoy your time with the spirits and don't stick your nose into sophisticated discussions like this.
05-06-2015, 09:44 AM
You should have listened to Sevarn, either way it sounds like a talent for Psychokinesis which is rare. If you are telling the truth and I can't see why you wouldn't then I suggest taking up an internal energy practice and picking up a couple of serious scientific books on the subject.
01-04-2017, 08:58 AM
(05-06-2015 09:44 AM)Chaos Sorcerer Wrote:  You should have listened to Sevarn, either way it sounds like a talent for Psychokinesis which is rare. If you are telling the truth and I can't see why you wouldn't then I suggest taking up an internal energy practice and picking up a couple of serious scientific books on the subject.
Well, it's been a while since I've been here. I just wanted to note that I'm definitely going to write a book on this topic. And I do get the sceptisism that some folks had and dont blame you.

Instead, if you want to whitness my powers, I can attend a gathering or event that you might arrange at a certain time in the future. With proper equipment, the laptop power-up can be recorded too, though I need some time to practice that. I haven't been doing that for a while now.

I see this as a "dark force" which can not be used for good, only to annoy people. I have managed to block it efficiently. Instead, I want to focus on emitting the energy of desire as in written in "The Secret".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  'Phoenix Generators' and Natural Ability xannie 11 441 01-23-2017 12:26 PM
Last Post: Karma