Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My question for those who have questions about the spirits in the Goetia?
12-15-2016, 12:02 PM
From time to time, whenever I go on a forum like this, I see people randomly ask questions about what spirit would help someone in matters? Isn't the path to be taken here is to see for oneself? I could see if someone would like to openly share their experiences or give thanks to a particular spirit but to ask isn't going to progress things forwardly for a person.

In of itself, there's nothing wrong with asking a question but remember, you have to get your feet wet sometime. Also, even if someone did share their knowledge, remember, what works for one person may not work for another.

From my experience, the spirits are always there waiting for someone to come to them to do something. Perhaps, it's one of many ways they regain influence back into this world (if you assume they're real which is neither here nor there) but as long as you are realistic, and considerate, take time to thoroughly research a spirit (what they like, elements attributed to them, times of day or night they are more powerful) and go in firm but respectful, you should accomplish what you want fairly well.

That's all I have to say on it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2016, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 01:55 PM by The God-King.)
I agree with you 100% but do keep in mind this is a beginner's forum so the vast majority of people asking those sorts of questions are those beginners. We try to steer them to study and build a foundation first but they are so quick to jump right into spirit work

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-15-2016, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 02:09 PM by clovekey.)
(12-15-2016 01:54 PM)The God-King Wrote:  I agree with you 100% but do keep in mind this is a beginner's forum so the vast majority of people asking those sorts of questions are those beginners. We try to steer them to study and build a foundation first but they are so quick to jump right into spirit work

Thank you for the proper response God-King. And again, I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes with my post. Bear in mind, this sort of "godetia-asking" is an overall attitude that I've seen formed on a few forums, as I'm sure you probably know. The world's more open now and people can go to youtube to find answers to their questions too. I just felt it was something that I had to speak on. Wasn't trying to start anything.

And you're right as well. Thank you. That's all I'm going to say on the issue. Smiling
12-16-2016, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2016 02:28 AM by amxha.)
I think it is all part of the process. It is a little annoying for us experienced folk.

It's more of a testing process for these folks. If they don't feel some degree of apprehension now, they will feel it later.
Spiritwork does not leave you unscathed-- it will either leave marks on your body or on your psyche.
Pain and discomfort is inherent in this type of work, entities see it as a way to build strength (basically a form of initiation).

It's up to the newbie if they pass or not through*** overcoming that fearful, neurotic questioning and simply jumping into the work.
12-16-2016, 06:45 PM
(12-16-2016 02:27 AM)amxha Wrote:  I think it is all part of the process. It is a little annoying for us experienced folk.

It's more of a testing process for these folks. If they don't feel some degree of apprehension now, they will feel it later.
Spiritwork does not leave you unscathed-- it will either leave marks on your body or on your psyche.
Pain and discomfort is inherent in this type of work, entities see it as a way to build strength (basically a form of initiation).

It's up to the newbie if they pass or not through*** overcoming that fearful, neurotic questioning and simply jumping into the work.
Well said.
12-17-2016, 02:23 PM
(12-15-2016 01:54 PM)The God-King Wrote:  I agree with you 100% but do keep in mind this is a beginner's forum so the vast majority of people asking those sorts of questions are those beginners. We try to steer them to study and build a foundation first but they are so quick to jump right into spirit work

I really wish you were more informative when you mention building a foundation.

Without giving more information, It's like telling a medical student to go study automotives, because making a vehicle repair is similar in concept.
12-18-2016, 02:44 AM
(12-17-2016 02:23 PM)FocalMind Wrote:  

I really wish you were more informative when you mention building a foundation.

Without giving more information, It's like telling a medical student to go study automotives, because making a vehicle repair is similar in concept.

I already discussed building a foundation elsewhere on the forum Why repeat it. Try taking a look around instead of just assuming.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Questions about the "Day Demons" Last_Stand007 4 61 Today 08:12 PM
Last Post: sikander
  Question on Evoking Angels more than 1x in a day Last_Stand007 13 512 06-22-2017 11:47 AM
Last Post: Last_Stand007
  The Key to the Goetia, Zodiac, Tarot, and The Shemhamphorash Angels. Leviosanimus 30 5,305 05-26-2017 04:34 PM
Last Post: grundy
  Question on Astral Temples for Evocation work. grundy 14 362 05-25-2017 05:06 PM
Last Post: grundy
  Do you need scrying abilities/Astral vision for Physical Evocation from Goetia? DemiGod 15 766 05-22-2017 05:59 AM
Last Post: Bc10