Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My research on Satan
01-08-2017, 11:11 AM
https://morinoravenberg.wordpress.com/20...l-i-satan/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 11:41 AM
Far different than my martian adversary experience. But what can i say, im a scorpio; i react more than pro-act.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]
Find all posts by this user
01-08-2017, 12:32 PM
(01-08-2017 11:41 AM)FarhnamDrunk Wrote:  Far different than my martian adversary experience. But what can i say, im a scorpio; i react more than pro-act.

Yeah, it is possible that he originated from Gevurah..
01-09-2017, 02:59 AM
As my early experience wen I invoke satan he protect as a snake on smoke.going to heaven.It's fill u description too.I did a money spell and a serpent was him
01-10-2017, 08:12 AM
(01-08-2017 11:41 AM)FarhnamDrunk Wrote:  Far different than my martian adversary experience. But what can i say, im a scorpio; i react more than pro-act.

Hmmm, would you be willing to discuss your experience with Satan? This interests me very much due to my own experiences and studies on this being.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
01-10-2017, 11:27 AM
To be brief i became very unreasonable. I thwarted any authority and opinion, became very biased, had fits of rage, and very horny. Whats funny, is this was totally a test i failed miserably. What i played into was exactly the "egregore-like" of the christian satan.

Total lack of intelligence, discipline, and deductive reasoning. I would say this is the surface false layer and test of the spirit.

Any beast can rebel and be "devil-like" but deeper down there are more refined layers. My experience was also weighed by metal and punk vices but some literature like dante and the divine comedy (inferno mostly... And then much abridged).

I had negative experiences since i refused to shed the bias and not look for truth behind even the simplest of deceptive veils. I was a terrible detective and it showed. Actual experiences that cant be explained were more scare than dangerous (aka being pinned to the floor, locked in a room, stuck in a corner, unable to see through darkness, silence, and deprivation of senses).

There were dreams of course and loss of time. Time loss could have been possession minor since there would be places i had no idea where i was and "deja vu". Oh, and confusion, panic, and being like in a maze at times.

Some thought i was super mentally ill and that naturally turned to prescribed drugs and psychologists and a few psychiatrists. Was locked up for a few suicide attempts....

Most of this was from challenging from a total lack of respect to disrespect and absolutely NOT knowing anything and messing with more than a few occultists that i scoffed at.

A few satanists (well so they said) were very annoyed with me. Years later you find out some spirits really dont lose interest when messed with. Not like i was of importance but i wouldnt let go of the obsession.

I rarely get bothered these days having tried to respect spirits and make amends. And majorly lately ive let go of the GOD/angel hate anger thing.

I just dont have time playing with rhetoric of falsehoods and propaganda by CHURCH. I still feel at times a burning desire to oppose certain subjects. Its like its built in now.

Mostly with the SATAN i dont feel much of anything. And all those experiences could have been in fact not satan but practioners fucking with me. They always new i couldnt sense or divine so its a possibility.

Now Lucifer, i had immediate results the few times i performed just a few candle rituals and wine offering. Far more mellow but still burning hot. Could be the coolest dream mind the paradox on that.

Kind of sucks when you cant fully verify the validity of an experience (and telling doctors.... Total NO GO!)

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lucifer and satan Dman3213 22 495 02-09-2017 11:38 AM
Last Post: pedrohemg
  Gnosis & Research about Ronwe Vkjehannum 1 99 01-19-2017 06:01 PM
Last Post: Senatra
  Evoking Satan? Absinthe 44 6,930 05-03-2014 12:29 AM
Last Post: The God-King