Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NASA Finally Admits they Cant get Past The Van Allen Belts
01-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Soooo... if they cant get past the Van Allen belts because of the radiation, how on earth did they even land on the moon with technology that is pretty much outdated by today's standards? Happy

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2016, 03:04 PM
They didn't, everything youve ever been told is a lie.

Youve discovered the truth.

Now go do something about it.
01-08-2016, 03:36 PM
I am my friend; I am spreading the truth for my brothers and sisters of the world.

Unlike you, Im not scared of your masters or those in power; and unlike you, you wont catch me harassing someone on this forum cuz they're light years ahead of time from me in knowledge and intellect.

So stop being bitter son -you're more charming this! Wink

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
01-09-2016, 03:15 AM
Spreading the truth? Lol

Let me know when you get your hands dirty
01-09-2016, 03:49 AM
Because that outdated technology wasn't digital...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2016, 03:54 AM
I was visiting an ISKCON temple (better known as Hare Krishna) during the 1970s when I first heard the view that the moon landings hadn't really happened. The monk addressing the guests said that they believed the moon landing footage had been filmed in the Arizona desert.

This was a minority opinion at the time but now everyone seems to believe it and I'm always interested when I see these comments about the Van Allen belts.

01-09-2016, 12:05 PM
Quote:This was a minority opinion at the time but now everyone seems to believe it and I'm always interested when I see these comments about the Van Allen belts.

I guarantee you it is still the minority opinion.

01-09-2016, 01:06 PM
(01-09-2016 12:05 PM)Harvey Wrote:  
Quote:This was a minority opinion at the time but now everyone seems to believe it and I'm always interested when I see these comments about the Van Allen belts.

I guarantee you it is still the minority opinion.

+1

Can't wait to see what WC says when we land a man on Mars.
01-09-2016, 11:28 PM
If it's not him we land on Mars, I presume he'll refute it!

01-10-2016, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016 09:12 AM by Warcloud.)
(01-09-2016 03:54 AM)Candy Ray Wrote:  I was visiting an ISKCON temple (better known as Hare Krishna) during the 1970s when I first heard the view that the moon landings hadn't really happened. The monk addressing the guests said that they believed the moon landing footage had been filmed in the Arizona desert.

This was a minority opinion at the time but now everyone seems to believe it and I'm always interested when I see these comments about the Van Allen belts.

Just because it is a minority opinion, it doesnt make it invalid, as you well know my friend. In the interest of debunking NASA's bs and the brainwashing of otherwise intelligent people, here are a couple of vids that shed light on the elaborate farce that has veiled us from the truth DIRECTLY from NASA themselves:

Here are 2 more links on the moon landings:

https://youtu.be/kFAZoVGxqY4

https://youtu.be/Pqi5ckFr1Ow

Look them over and tell me what you think. Enjoy!

(01-09-2016 11:28 PM)Harvey Wrote:  If it's not him we land on Mars, I presume he'll refute it!

Wow Harvey, I thought you were sold on the links I provided from your friends at NASA. I mean, we've got an ENGINEER that says they cant get past the Van Allen belts here... Im not saying it, so why should I have to refute their bs?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Future/past prediction An Iv 21 3,021 02-03-2012 09:59 PM
Last Post: Tonttunator