Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NASA Finally Admits they Cant get Past The Van Allen Belts
01-10-2016, 02:00 PM
NASA would never endorse a video with that title. I didn't even watch it for the same reason. And as I said, the Van Allen belts was for this particular spacecraft.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2016, 02:24 PM
(01-10-2016 02:00 PM)Harvey Wrote:  NASA would never endorse a video with that title. I didn't even watch it for the same reason. And as I said, the Van Allen belts was for this particular spacecraft.

Take it how you wanna take it but those videos -NOT THE GODDAMN LINK TITLES- are from NASA! They made them themselves... I didnt make them nor did the uploaders...

Why do I have to go through this every time my friend? On some real shit, Im starting to think some of you guys on here are on the payroll, cuz the amount of incredulity is BEYOND resonable! I mean, you got ASTRONAUTS in these friggin' videos talking the talk and walking the walk apparently (pun intended).

So tell me why you would deny watching a video that provides SOLID EVIDENCE behind their hoaxes? Matter of fact, if you didnt even see the video why reply? Why waste your time talking to me about it when you can either ignore it or see for yourself?

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
Find all posts by this user
01-10-2016, 03:13 PM
I typically am wary of the movements of the masses due to their overall stupidity, but when everyone I'm surrounded by and respect say I'm wrong I consider the possibility.

I'm usually wrong, but in this case, as you've pointed out, I'm on the other side.
01-10-2016, 06:08 PM
If the video isn't uploaded by NASA, then the content can be taken out of context. I.e. Giving you a perfectly good opportunity to take out of context what was said about the Van Allen belts - which is OBVIOUSLY referring to one particular spacecraft...

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2016, 07:24 PM
You say that, it COULD BE true, but then again, they've lied on other occasions, such as in the vids I provided here

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
12-03-2016, 05:10 AM
Bill Kaysing.

By the way. Buzz has some health issues I think related to that Van Allen Belt deal.
12-03-2016, 05:18 AM
Soo it is also a lie that our earth is not flat? Surprised
12-03-2016, 05:21 AM
(12-03-2016 05:18 AM)Aytida Wrote:  Soo it is also a lie that our earth is not flat? Surprised

I tried walking it but got distracted by some girls. But I can say the ground was pretty flat where I was walking.
12-04-2016, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2016 03:18 AM by Ontical.)
(01-08-2016 02:56 PM)Warcloud Wrote:  Soooo... if they cant get past the Van Allen belts because of the radiation, how on earth did they even land on the moon with technology that is pretty much outdated by today's standards? Happy

They didn't say that, they said they were aware of the radiation and the risks and added protection. The Van Allen belt was understood before the moon landings and had taken measures to tackle the risks. They never say in the video that they can't ever pass through the belt, or have never done it before.

Here is a link that explains the Van Allen belt problems with Apollo - http://www.popsci.com/blog-network/vinta...llen-belts Sure, the new technology is superior, but that doesn't mean the previous technology was inferior in such a way that it was incapable.

The video came from NASA, but the title poisons the well and is an argument from personal ignorance and incredulity, same goes for the annotation in the video.

Typical flat-earther tactics. I know i'll probably get a 'they lied before, so why not now?' or a 'it COULD be true' reply to this. Just letting you know I don't really care, as the Earth is not flat and this is not the way to falsify the claim that the Earth is flat.

I'm not going to discuss this at length by the way, i've done my time with the flat-earth people on YouTube, but it helps my post count in the hope I will be allowed to join one the groups soon on this forum, so what the hell!

12-04-2016, 02:48 PM
@Aries lmao thats a good one

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Future/past prediction An Iv 21 2,643 02-03-2012 09:59 PM
Last Post: Tonttunator