Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NASA Finally Admits they Cant get Past The Van Allen Belts
12-04-2016, 03:02 PM
(12-04-2016 02:48 PM)Aytida Wrote:  @Aries lmao thats a good one

Hello Brother.

Im glad I made you laugh. Fun is way more important than serious nonsense.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2016, 09:00 AM
(12-04-2016 03:14 AM)Ontical Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 02:56 PM)Warcloud Wrote:  Soooo... if they cant get past the Van Allen belts because of the radiation, how on earth did they even land on the moon with technology that is pretty much outdated by today's standards? Happy

They didn't say that, they said they were aware of the radiation and the risks and added protection. The Van Allen belt was understood before the moon landings and had taken measures to tackle the risks. They never say in the video that they can't ever pass through the belt, or have never done it before.

Here is a link that explains the Van Allen belt problems with Apollo - http://www.popsci.com/blog-network/vinta...llen-belts Sure, the new technology is superior, but that doesn't mean the previous technology was inferior in such a way that it was incapable.

The video came from NASA, but the title poisons the well and is an argument from personal ignorance and incredulity, same goes for the annotation in the video.

Typical flat-earther tactics. I know i'll probably get a 'they lied before, so why not now?' or a 'it COULD be true' reply to this. Just letting you know I don't really care, as the Earth is not flat and this is not the way to falsify the claim that the Earth is flat.

I'm not going to discuss this at length by the way, i've done my time with the flat-earth people on YouTube, but it helps my post count in the hope I will be allowed to join one the groups soon on this forum, so what the hell!

With all due respect my friend, I didnt understand anything you wrote after the second paragraph.

For my part, to clear the air here on my stance on all this, what I will say is that I dont believe the earth is flat -it makes more sense to think that its round like all other celestial bodies BUT a few things DONT ADD UP!

For example, if the earth is a globe then WHY dont engineers, surveyors or architects not take the earth's curvature into anything they do? If anyone has heard of the Pythagorean theorem (Keyword being THEOREM), there is an 8 inch curvature per mile. That same curvature is ignored by everyone who shouldnt ignore them. For example, look at train tracks: they are NEVER laid out with the curvature taken in mind.

I can keep going here but this is the Nasa thread not the flat earth one but I just want to make it clear here that most of the things we think we know of, we really have no knowledge of. As Socrates once said: "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”

Hopefully you will watch the whole vid and read between the lines of what they are saying and you will see why I made this long forgotten thread. Thanks for that link btw.

Cheers

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
12-14-2016, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2016 11:35 AM by SteampunkScientist.)
A quick Google search and I can find videos, blogs, forums, and papers "proving" we landed on the moon.

Another Google search and I can find videos, blogs, forums, and papers "proving" we did not land on the moon.

What I find most difficult to believe however is that the thousands of scientists, engineers, technicians, and general workers, not to mention astronauts could keep it all a secret if we didn't. That would be, in my estimation, harder to do than actually landing on the moon.

There is a third alternative. That we indeed made the attempt, and found something far beyond what we expected. Something so amazing, horrendous, alien that it became imperative that they be hidden from the public and this is why there are so many "holes" in the story. Either story.

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...
01-11-2017, 08:33 AM
(12-14-2016 11:34 AM)SteampunkScientist Wrote:  A quick Google search and I can find videos, blogs, forums, and papers "proving" we landed on the moon.

Another Google search and I can find videos, blogs, forums, and papers "proving" we did not land on the moon.

What I find most difficult to believe however is that the thousands of scientists, engineers, technicians, and general workers, not to mention astronauts could keep it all a secret if we didn't. That would be, in my estimation, harder to do than actually landing on the moon.

There is a third alternative. That we indeed made the attempt, and found something far beyond what we expected. Something so amazing, horrendous, alien that it became imperative that they be hidden from the public and this is why there are so many "holes" in the story. Either story.

That sounds just about right! Ive actually stumbled on footage that may or may not be authentic that depicts what they found and why they dont continue going up there.

Sure is hard to tell....

On the other hand, if they didnt go, I dont think it would be that difficult to keep people in line if what they see is compartmentalized within their functions (via CGI or what have you). That and death as a penalty for leaking classified info would be more than enough to keep most people in check imo

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Future/past prediction An Iv 21 2,575 02-03-2012 09:59 PM
Last Post: Tonttunator