Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help
01-05-2017, 08:42 PM
Hello , i need help with making connection between goetia spirits and astrology zodiac signs.
I already had read on some website that when you do evocation or invocation of goetia spirits , each person gets a different experience and that it all depends what experience will he get good,solid or bad one ,on type of person and his own zodiac sign . There was however more to it . How it all depends about spirit zodiac position and planet and on my astrology zodiac sign as well.
So can anyone share anything that could help me regarding this question ?
Which spirit would be best to evoke regarding those things i had mentioned above ? If my sign in zodiac is for example Pisces ? So would i have any benefit evoking spirit of same zodiac position and sign ?? And what about planet type , which one would be better ? And would it even matter or this all is just empty story told ??

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTgw1Fu1NEhJqtcNymPgK...D7k6i-usJw]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2017, 09:41 PM
It could be a kernel of truth to that, but i wouldn't be concerned about it. I've had great experiences and results with the angel of Virgo (ruling angel, not one of the Shem angels) and I have my Midheaven in Virgo. I also have my Mercury in Gemini and I'm a Gemini, but the results of my Mercury rituals were 50-50 I'd say. I do have some mercurial events swinging in my favour though, but that's outside ritual intent.

I guess the personal experiences depend on the preparation, the level of skill of the practitioner, and last but not least the personal relationship with the spirit. For instance I received a strong sign that working with Jupiter will do shit for me because I didn't believe in him - was not embracing him that is. So I started believing and building a relationship and things started to move in my favour.

In addition to the above, I think the attitude towards the spirit is also important. There are jackasses out there who think demons are evil and they have no problem in tormenting them. Of course the spirit will give them shit afterwards. Another kind of people dive head first into working with demons with little to no experience. That's another no no.

If you want to work with the Goetia demons I recommend you find thei right correspondences for them. Different sources place them in different signs, therefore correspondences differ. You can always use the correspondences of the planets they're associated with. Kings-Sun, Dukes-Venus and so on...

Just my thoughts on the subject.

Do what thou wilt
01-06-2017, 03:10 AM
(01-05-2017 09:41 PM)sikander Wrote:  It could be a kernel of truth to that, but i wouldn't be concerned about it. I've had great experiences and results with the angel of Virgo (ruling angel, not one of the Shem angels) and I have my Midheaven in Virgo. I also have my Mercury in Gemini and I'm a Gemini, but the results of my Mercury rituals were 50-50 I'd say. I do have some mercurial events swinging in my favour though, but that's outside ritual intent.

I guess the personal experiences depend on the preparation, the level of skill of the practitioner, and last but not least the personal relationship with the spirit. For instance I received a strong sign that working with Jupiter will do shit for me because I didn't believe in him - was not embracing him that is. So I started believing and building a relationship and things started to move in my favour.

In addition to the above, I think the attitude towards the spirit is also important. There are jackasses out there who think demons are evil and they have no problem in tormenting them. Of course the spirit will give them shit afterwards. Another kind of people dive head first into working with demons with little to no experience. That's another no no.

If you want to work with the Goetia demons I recommend you find thei right correspondences for them. Different sources place them in different signs, therefore correspondences differ. You can always use the correspondences of the planets they're associated with. Kings-Sun, Dukes-Venus and so on...

Just my thoughts on the subject.

Thanks for respond , yes i am interesting in working with Goetia spirits . My goal is not love or money or anything like that , working with them is for my goal which is knowledge. I want to learn more and more secrets of knowledge which are held secret by others i already have fine love life and much money so i do not need any of those.
Do you think Goetia spirit are good choice for knowledge ??

01-06-2017, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2017 04:02 AM by sikander.)
I don't have much experience wuth them, but I'd have to say yes. Find the ones you want to work with and start contacting them. Do it from a position of authority, but with respect.

Do you want to contact them directly (not recommend at all), or using names of power? Something like: o thou spirit N, I conjure you in the name of the almighty God IAO, I conjure you in the name of the angel X who rules over you...

Do what thou wilt
01-07-2017, 02:30 AM
It depends on the type of knowledge you're after.
They will help lead you to the appropriate spiritual teachers, but they tend to teach in a very rough and hands on way, which takes too long.
Angels teach faster, in my opinion... but that's just me.
When the goetia King I worked with was not teaching me fast enough, he recommended angels to me and moved on.

"For, precisely as when our souls are moved by some ordinary cause,
so the soul moves all the members of the body to contribute something
toward the accomplishment of a contemplated work."
- [X]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2017, 10:22 PM
(01-07-2017 02:30 AM)amxha Wrote:  It depends on the type of knowledge you're after.
They will help lead you to the appropriate spiritual teachers, but they tend to teach in a very rough and hands on way, which takes too long.
Angels teach faster, in my opinion... but that's just me.
When the goetia King I worked with was not teaching me fast enough, he recommended angels to me and moved on.

Alright thanks for help.

01-07-2017, 10:37 PM
I'd also recommend you also start working on Understanding. It's useless if you gain lots of knowledge without being able to understand that information. Knowledge is the hidden sephira of Daath (which is both in the ToL and in the Qliphoth), but unless you work with Binah, the sephira above it, in order to understand all that knowledge, it's likely to confuse you more.

Just saying Smiling

Do what thou wilt
01-11-2017, 07:24 PM
√ Like

Don't Let Me DEFILE The LAW Of CREATION In Your Life.