Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Needing a good support to bring my girl back & now needing help to heal her
12-14-2016, 10:36 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2017 11:27 AM by felix.)
Looking for help & good support to get my girl back who has just suddenly stopped speaking to me & getting in touch with me... I been with this girl for a year & everything went perfect & we had a great times & great memories... I've been reading the good posts on here trying to learn something but i found most love spells are quiet hard to perform. I live in a city... & also live in cold windy rainy country, so it's quiet difficult to perform some or probably all the love spells that are on here! Some love spells are asking for the last name of the person & her mother's name or mother & father's names! I don't have these info plus I was quiet busy & didn't have the time to meet her family & i also don't have facebook! I might open a facebook page but her facebook is made private & i don't think there's a way of getting the above info from there! I also don't have her date of birth but i know the year & probably the month because i took her out for a dinner after her birthday to celebrate her birthday. I wasn't really interested in the whole above info when i was with her but now i know i should have... I'm looking for good love spells that work just to get her back & after that i will have all the above info for future use... I'm also looking for someone to do love spell for me. I'm looking for the good guys on this forum (you're all good guys by the way) to help me get this girl back. I've been good to this girl & treated her well. Thanks for reading.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2016, 11:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTPSLMCrZik

Do what thou wilt
12-15-2016, 12:03 AM
(12-14-2016 11:07 PM)sikander Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTPSLMCrZik

Thanks for your quick reply. I believe these are the ingredients that i need for honey jar! Thanks
Honey
Roses
Bee pollen
Yarrow
Chamomile
Cubeb berry
Clove
A candle
But i'm not sure what candle to get & what colour & what oil to use to dress up the candle & do i have to write her name on the candle? I have her picture & i will put that in the jar as well. Thanks
12-15-2016, 12:08 AM
I just used sugar, his photo, and some cinnamon in mine. It's been going strong for the last four years. Bear in mind my target is on another continent, too. *shrug*

Red candles and oils like Come To Me and Love Me are what you need.

Good luck!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-15-2016, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 12:10 AM by HellDevil.)
First you need to fix what made her stop talking to you!

And use pink candle for romance or red candle for some passion.

Although There is no need of dressing candle in honey jar spell.. but you can use " love me oil" or simple olive oil charged with your intention.

Good luck

Lol I guess me and kitty posted at same time Tounge
12-15-2016, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the help & support :-) You making me smile now :-)
I will use these ingredients 1st: sugar, her photo, and some cinnamon as they're easy to get from the supermarket till i get the other ingredients, for another honey jar, from the online shop which will take ages to come because of the Xmas season. Is sugar, her photo, and some cinnamon all i need for the honey jar & Should I use cinnamon powder or cinnamon sticks? Thanks
I can't fix anything i'm afraid because she doesn't text back when i text her :-( I have stopped texting her for two weeks now, giving her some space & time to think :-)
I found her hair but not sure if the hair belongs to her but i will probably skip that!
"Come To Me and Love Me are what you need" is that what i should write on the parchment paper & what colour pen should i use? How many candles should i use & for how long? Thanks
12-15-2016, 12:50 AM
What do you mean by another honey jar? You should use only one jar.

Yes the ingredients are fine. use cinnamon powder.

You can write " miss me" or " think about me" on parchment, but it's your choice.

Use red pen.

Light one candle on top of the jar daily and before lighting the candle, shake the jar. . It sets things in motion.

Good luck
12-15-2016, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 01:00 AM by sikander.)
^ All good advice! Thanks for adding stuff you guys! Happy

@HellDevil perhaps you can share the apple (juice) spell and incantation with him. I can't find them right now.

Do what thou wilt
12-15-2016, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 01:05 AM by felix.)
(12-15-2016 12:50 AM)HellDevil Wrote:  What do you mean by another honey jar? You should use only one jar.

Yes the ingredients are fine. use cinnamon powder.

You can write " miss me" or " think about me" on parchment, but it's your choice.

Use red pen.

Light one candle on top of the jar daily and before lighting the candle, shake the jar. . It sets things in motion.

Good luck

Thanks for your reply :-)
I meant another honey jar for her with the whole ingredients; roses, bee pollen, yarrow, cubeb berry... that i can't get here in the supermarket!

What time of the day should i light the candles & for how long? Thanks
12-15-2016, 01:06 AM
(12-15-2016 12:43 AM)felix Wrote:  Thanks for the help & support :-) You making me smile now :-)
I will use these ingredients 1st: sugar, her photo, and some cinnamon as they're easy to get from the supermarket till i get the other ingredients, for another honey jar, from the online shop which will take ages to come because of the Xmas season. Is sugar, her photo, and some cinnamon all i need for the honey jar & Should I use cinnamon powder or cinnamon sticks? Thanks
I can't fix anything i'm afraid because she doesn't text back when i text her :-( I have stopped texting her for two weeks now, giving her some space & time to think :-)
I found her hair but not sure if the hair belongs to her but i will probably skip that!
"Come To Me and Love Me are what you need" is that what i should write on the parchment paper & what colour pen should i use? How many candles should i use & for how long? Thanks

Good Lord, you are a n00b. A lot of this info can be found via Google. j/s

No, Come To Me and Love Me are names of oils. You can use them in many ways. That's the glory of hoodoo.

Cinnamon powder is easier. It really doesn't matter though, so long as there's room for it in the jar. I just used a dash of cinnamon and filled the jar with granulated sugar because that's what I had on hand. *shrug*

Ideally use red ink. Hell, coloured pencil works too.

I'd burn a candle a day on it, but that's just me. A lot of people go Monday Wednesday Friday, some do it once a week on Friday, some do it every day. Pick what works for you and remember, YMMV. For how long? Depends. Honey/sugar jars are marathon runners. They can take a while to get going (mine took a couple of months), but when they do, WHAM. Keep doing the working until you're satisfied with the results, basically.

And above all, have fun with it. If you make a mistake or two, chalk it up to xp and learn from it. No one's perfect and this is an art form as much as a science.

good luck...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  LOTTERY N GOOD LUCK SPELLS Sammy 5 556 10-10-2017 03:39 PM
Last Post: Sammy
  A Spell For Love or Bring Back Your Ex jimy 2 267 08-23-2017 05:12 PM
Last Post: jimy
  binding two dolls back to back curse? FatLip 8 417 06-02-2017 03:00 PM
Last Post: FatLip
  Using magick on yourself to improve self-esteem/heal psychological scars from abuse. burnspritely 6 446 05-31-2017 01:51 AM
Last Post: Myst Moonlight
  Spell to get someone to come back online? Davesyn 3 403 04-14-2017 12:57 AM
Last Post: DoubtfulScholar