Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Needing a good support to bring my girl back & now needing help to heal her
01-01-2017, 10:46 PM
Yup, just add some wood to the fire every now and then Smiling

You're right.

Too bad we're world apart Sad lol

I'm off now. Think ima hit the fridge, the cooler and the bed and some practice later. Blessings!

Do what thou wilt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2017, 06:33 AM
Nice chatting between you too :-) I'm only interested in love spells & mastering them the now. I won't get near money spell just yet or probably never, i'm skint actually lol :-) I would probably try a job spells if there're any! probably there're :-)
I'm glad i came to the right place to seek help & i'm so grateful for all your help & discussions on this thread :-) I'm also lucky to find a nice guy like sikander to help me through my queries & the love spell & be there for me :-)
By the way the girl asked me to marry her :-) love spells can do wonders don't they? I'm 5'10" by the way & the girl is 5'4"
01-02-2017, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 01:15 AM by sikander.)
Wow you realy made that girl fall head over heals for you Smiling

Why not money spells? They're awesome, especially when you keep getting the cash Happy Sometimes the results of money spells come in the form of a better job opportunity Wink They're just like the candle/jar love spell only you use a green candle, different herbs and a different intention.

Oh and the others helped you too Wink

Do what thou wilt
01-04-2017, 07:12 AM
(01-02-2017 06:50 AM)sikander Wrote:  Wow you realy made that girl fall head over heals for you Smiling

Why not money spells? They're awesome, especially when you keep getting the cash Happy Sometimes the results of money spells come in the form of a better job opportunity Wink They're just like the candle/jar love spell only you use a green candle, different herbs and a different intention.

Oh and the others helped you too Wink

Well why not? i will try my 1st money spell someday soon :-) The only problem i have now i think! is getting some herbs & oils! because when i went online searching for them, for love spells, i could only see shops from the USA & none from here :-( It's quiet expensive getting stuff from the USA :-( By the way i'm still waiting on the ingredients for the honey jar, to come from the USA, which i will keep for later & i'm sending the guy £10 for love oil that i promised to send him. I'm sending it tomorrow morning :-) i was going to send it today but the post office was shut.
The girl did ask me to marry her before when she was in love but I don't think i will get to that stage! Yes the other guys did help & supported me as well & i did say that to all of them :-)
01-04-2017, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 07:24 AM by sikander.)
Hey, stop shopping for oils and stuff. I made my first $ honey jar before I bought $ oil from Birch. Use common ingredients: dill, thyme, cinnamon, a coin (silver if possible), bay leafs, rice and many other $ drawing herbs and spices. Add honey and 3 drops of your blood inside the jar and start lighting candles over it Wink

When those oils arrive you can use them to anoint yourself- just a bit at a time. Use Love oil on yourself and Come to me oil on her. That way you won't have to leave any "incriminating evidence" around the house for her to freak out about Smiling Just tell her it's a new perfume or something. They do have a pleasant smell Happy

For job spells you would need brown candles. Also orange or yellow ones for success at an interview. I think Birch has a video on this topic, but i can't remember. Maybe you can take some tips from there Wink

Do what thou wilt
01-05-2017, 03:49 PM
Good info, thanks for that :-) i'm not buying anymore oils, incenses, roses, candles, flowers... just now. I will wait till i save up some money & if it happens again lol :-) i spent over £200 (£100 went just on the delivery) on everything but it was worth it at the end :-) Everything was expensive adding the cost of the delivery as well :-(

I'm going to post my experience on here for the guys & girls wanting to bring their ex's back :-)

Here it is :-)

1 red that is thick to inscribe
1 pink that is thick to inscribe
matches made out of wood
toothpick
parchment paper
pencil

inscribe red candle with your name
inscribe pink candle with your lover's name
light the red candle with a wooden match
light the pink candle with a wooden match
for the next 30 mins focus on the candle as it burns. Visualizing your situation & how much you wish for your lover to fall deeply in love with you.
Take the pencil & draw 3 hearts on it.
Take the red candle & drop wax on the hearts while you are visualizing & focusing on on your love & what you're willing to give.
Once you have covered the hearts with wax blow off the red candle.
Take the pink candle & drop wax on the hearts visualizing & focusing on your lover & how much you want her to fall deeply in love with you.
Once you have covered the hearts with wax blow off the pink candle.
Repeat for 7 days using the same parchment paper but drawing new hearts on it during each ritual session.
Hide the parchment paper at a safe place where nobody can ever find it.
-----------------------

I wanted to do the above love spell to start with but i never got the thick pink candle delivered! (it went missing in the post) Then i just went ahead without & started casting these chanting love spells because i had nothing in my flat (had nae candles, nae love oils, nae roses, incenses, cardboard papers, ribbons...) to use to cast the love spells!

I started with this one 1st:

"REUNITE LOVE SPELL
Use the spell if you have broken up with partner and want to reunite and get back together. It's easy to breakup and very hard to reunite but one must not worry because this is one of the best reuniting love spell ever.

Method to cast this spell is relatively simple, you just need a picture of you and your partner together to use and cast this spell.

Use this spell for three nights only.

"POHAN POHEK PARUM"

Concentrate on the picture immensely and chant the spell three hundred times.

You will reunite with your partner guaranteed."

I used the counter app, on my phone, for counting... :-)
-------------------------------------------
Did this one next:

"This reunite lover's spell, will bring the 2 lovers together and they will always live like soul mates.
You will need one red candle and one green candle.
On the red candle you may write the name of your lover and on the green candle you may write your name.
In the night after sun set you will have to cast this spell. You will anoint the candles with sandal and then burn the candles.
While the candles are being burnt say these words MILAN MITRAN MOKSHA PAREN. You may chant these words with full concentration and as the days goes by you will notice that your lover will bind towards you in such a way that he or she will never leave you. she will always love you more and more and as the days go by you will see that you and your lover have turned into soul mates. Reuniting Love Spells has worked for many and so will work for you also."
--------------------------------

Did this one after:

If you notice that your partner starts losing interest in you, you can use a love spell which will help you get the spark back into your relationship.

At midnight, put a picture of your beloved one in front of you. Put a red candle behind the picture.

The candle should be the only source of light in the room. Put a white sheet of paper and write down the following spell with a red pen,

“Sadness, go to my lover (name). Go inside her head so all she could think was me (name), hugging me, kissing me, loving me. My words are strong and sticky.”

After that, burn the paper down over the candle fire. The smoke should envelop the picture. Carefully keeping it under the photo, burn the paper, saying,

“The blood’s boiling, unable to keep still. What goes over the head, comes into the head. When the fire appeares behind the back – the heart of God’s servant (name) excites.”

----------------------------

This one as well:

"If you know the person that you are drawn to fairly well and can get hold of their photograph this will help. If you do not have a photograph, then write their name down on a new piece of paper there is a lot of power in written names!

For this spell you need…

A photograph of the object of your desire. [Optional]

A new piece of paper, cut in the shape of a heart… preferably pink or red paper that has not been written on before.

A pen again preferably pink or red.

A nice piece of rose quartz or amethyst, [a little tumble stone will do if it really appeals to you]

A pink or green candle or nightlight.

Method…

Place the candle somewhere safe in a room where you won't be disturbed, best place for this is your bedroom.

When you have gathered all the ingredients, place the candle somewhere safe, next to the photograph.

Then write the persons name on the pink heart shaped paper and put it on the side of the candle opposite to the photograph if you have one.

Place the amethyst or rose quartz in front of the candle.

Now sit and close your eyes and bring the picture of the person you are interested in to your mind, and in your mind tell them how much you like them and what you wish… when you feel you have accomplished this, open your eyes and say “so be it and it harm no one!”

For the next seven days to keep the piece of rose quartz or amethyst in your pocket, and port the heart-shaped piece of paper under your pillow.

If it is possible gave a piece of rose quartz or amethyst to the person you wish to have a relationship with as a little gift! If not possible simply keep it yourself."

I forgot to give her the 'rose quartz' when she came back but i will give it to her when i see her again :-)
------------------------------

"A very simple love spell!

For this you need...

A pink candle or nightlight,

A fresh flower [any kind will do]

A little time on your own for the ritual.

Method….

Place the candle safely and light it… hold the fresh flower in your left hand. Now close your eyes and think of ‘the beloved’ for a few moments, and as you are doing so feel that you are sending them all your love and much happiness!

Now stand and circle the flower in your hand around the candle [without burning your fingers!] Three times… and say…

Come to me… come to me…. let love flow freely between us if it is meant to be…. and let this harm no one!

Blow out the candle and keep the flower till it fades and dies and by then your love should come to you!

Note:-dispose off the remainder of the candle and the flower by wrapping its in a white cloth and burying it."

I did not bury the above yet! because she came back but i will bury it soon.
----------------------------------

"For this you need....

A green candle preferably a tall one,

And a candlestick to put it in so that it is safe

A white ribbon long enough to wind around the candle three times + two new pins.

Some jasmine incense

Method…

When you are ready and in a quiet place with a few moments to spare, put the candle in the candlestick, and light it and the incense so that the smoke from the incense mingles around the candle…

Then sit and close your eyes

bring the picture of your lover into your mind, and feel that you are drawing them closer and closer to you with love….. in your mind to see a beautiful white soft cotton rope, feel that you are loosely binding this around your lover and drawing them to you in a very loving way. Do this for about five minutes and then stop.

Open your eyes and say out loud, “if this be our joint karma to be together make it so! And it harm no one”

Blow out the candle for the moment, and wind the white to ribbon around it three times securing it with two pins stuck through the ends into the candle.

Repeat this every night for seven nights, and then dispose of the candle and ribbon, pins and any incense that is left over by burying them in the ground.

If it is your karma that you should be together then by this time it will begin to happen."

I did not bury the above yet! because she came back but i will bury it soon.
----------------------------------

"You do this spell casting for three full days. This is a very simple spell yet very effective.

You will at midnight sit on the floor of your room.

Take a plain white paper and a thick red marker pen.

Draw a circle on the white paper and in the circle will write the name of your love or the person you desire.

Under the name write this prayer three times (Small fonts so the prayer fits on the paper)

"GODESS OF LOVE ZISRE"
"SHAGAR BASRA THARIKISH"
"BADARTIRI DUSH PARASH"
"KHASH TRIDUSH PARIDUSH"

After writing the prayer you will look at the paper and imagine your love or the person you desire for three minutes and then kiss the paper….After finishing the above spell, you will keep the paper under your bed……Each night you will do the above and will take a new fresh paper each day for a successful spell casting.

After the completion of three days you shall witness your partner loving you, craving for you and desiring you to a totally different level in comparison to the past."

I did the above spell quiet well :-)
----------------------------------------

"A powerful love spell that works well to attract someone's love.

A word of caution: Make sure you REALLY want this person before you cast this spell!

Free Love Spells To Attract The Love Of A Certain Person...

You will need:

Any particle from the body of your love (hair, nails,
blood, etc)
Any particle from your body
A small piece of paper
A red ribbon

This is a very easy, but effective love spell.

It is an old spell and was passed down over centuries, but it still remains one of the most powerful spells for attracting the love of another person.

Instructions:

Take a particle of the body of your love (such as a strand of hair, a fingernail clipping, etc.), add corresponding particles of your own body (such as a strand of hair, a fingernail clipping, etc.), wrap them together first in the piece of paper and then secondly in the red ribbon on which you should write your two names (yours and your lover's) with your blood or that of your love.

Tie the ribbon to join the names so that they are entwined in a knot.

Carry this package on your person for three days, then burn it, then bury the ashes."

Done the above love speel a week before she came back but wasn't sure i did it right & did it again on Friday, a day before she came back, & buried the package after 3 days :-) Still not sure yet i did it right! :-(
My thumb is quiet sore with cutting it with a razorblade... lol :-)
---------------------------------------

"Cast this lost love spell only for 1 week and then stop. Don't repeat after a week.
Start on a Monday and continue till you complete 7 days.

At night take a bath and wear clean white clothes.

Sit on the floor of your home comfortably.

Take a picture of your partner and keep it in front of you. Draw a circle around the picture of your love. The circle is to bring her closer to you and to attract her into submission.

With total concentration and while looking at the picture sing the spell 100 times HUBA NOSU KAHAE.

Make sure to keep the picture in the very same place unmoved in the center of the circle throughout for 7 days. The spell fails if the picture moves."

I did the above spell quiet well, i wore one of my white long thermal underwear & a white tshirt :-)
-------------------------------------

You will need:
2 white candles
A photo of your lover or friend
A photo of yourself smiling
A chamomile teabag
A piece of blue material

To bring back an ex-lover or end an argument between friends. Perform this spell at 8 o'clock in the evening.

At exactly 8 o'clock light the candles and take a few deep relaxing breaths. Visualize a peaceful scene. Now hold in your hand the picture of your ex lover or friend and repeat this chant:

"With the light of the flame
I'll light your desire,
When I speak your name
You'll feel the glow
from my fire.
The spell has been cast--
So be it!"

Say her name slowly 3 times and then put your picture face down on top of her picture so that the 2 images are together. Wrap up the pictures, along with the chamomile tea bag in the blue cloth. Put the package in a safe place. To make sure your ex lover or friend gets the message, light the candles and repeat his or her name 3 times each evening at 8 o'clock.
---------------------------------

Done this love spell as well, it's on the forum:

"Simple Runic Love Ritual
This ritual is EXTREMELY EASY and effective.
What you need:
•Index Cards
•Sharpie Marker
•Rubber Band

Step 1.) Take 4 index cards, and on the blank side write L O V E in old Futhark.
(google how to write LOVE in Futhark, it's easy to write it)

Step 2.) Write the name of the person you desire on another card, first and last name. Place this card before the other four, which should be laid out in order on the table or flat surface.

Step 3.) Write your name, first and last, and place it after the cards. They should be in this order.

Lover, L, O, V, E, Your name.

Step 4.) Get a rubber band (red if possible) and take the cards in order in a stack. Wrap the rubber band around them and say, " By the power of Freya, I blind you, [Lover] with love. May you be enflamed with passion." Visualize your Lover being engulfed by love for you. Say "It is done."

That's it. If you want you can have some red candles. Also, to undo the spell, remove the rubber band and separate the cards, then burn them.
---------------------------------

Did this love spell as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuHCEfP2qtA

I watched this video before i did anything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_B5UtIMr_E
------------------------------

Have other love spells which i copied from the net & wanted to cast them as well but one or few of the above love spells done the job for me & she came back :-)

I found these two sites quiet interesting:
http://www.wishbonix.com/
https://www.magic-love-spells.com/

The above sites don't give you the option to copy & paste! I watched this good video to learn the tricks around copying & pasting from sites like the above.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUQDkjrzbN8

Good luck :-)
01-05-2017, 05:35 PM
@ sikander, also i should mention your 'love spells' that you gave me & which you have posted on this thread :-)
01-05-2017, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2017 07:03 PM by sikander.)
Wow! No wonder you were so successful. Thanks for sharing the spells.

Again, I'd like to congratulate you for your persistence and determination and also for adapting and going ahead with the spells even if you didn't have all the ingredients for them. Not all beginners do that you know. In fact, most of them just panic and end up doing nothing. You're a great example for this forum and all the people out there! Hope you'll go ahead with other spells (money, job etc) and share the results.

As a head's up for future casting - formulate the intent in such a way that it will cover the safety of you, your family and properties. You don't want to inherit some cash because some lives one for hurt. Or the insurance paying for property damage.

Do what thou wilt
01-06-2017, 03:45 PM
I put my experience on here because i had few pm messages... asking for my experience, instructions & love spells so i decided to put it on here for everybody to see :-) I'm not sure i will succeed with money spell because my head & my heart isn't into it just now & i'm skint believe me :-)
I'm doing some reading just now on how to cast spells, 'mainly love spells that i'm interested in the now' & prepare myself. Basicallyi want to learn about spell casting :-)
01-06-2017, 03:52 PM
Well, you're on the right track. Doing a spell for some extra cash would be good practice. There are spells for pretty much everything you can think of, so try a few and keep us posted. Wink

Come get your Tarot cards read! It's fun for everyone.

Das Blut des Schicksals klebt an deinen Händen...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I would like a good curse... DoubtfulScholar 23 733 03-26-2017 05:37 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Get her back Chrisssss 61 1,585 03-17-2017 10:55 AM
Last Post: Chrisssss
  Help!I want to make my girl come back to me from him smariusx2014 28 533 03-07-2017 06:06 AM
Last Post: smariusx2014
  To bring justice to an animal abuser? dubhgilla 28 630 02-28-2017 10:28 PM
Last Post: sikander
  good luck spell. belphguy 3 223 01-26-2017 11:08 PM
Last Post: Sammy