Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Needing a good support to bring my girl back & now needing help to heal her
12-15-2016, 01:06 AM
You don't need to add all of the ingredients in the video. You can also add some local herbs that have love magical qualities. You can also add patchouli and passion flower. You only need 1 jar.

Do what thou wilt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2016, 01:09 AM
Oh, and I forgot to mention--if you're going to burn candles on the jar itself, MAKE SURE THE LID IS METAL AND THE JAR IS GLASS. Plastic is flammable and candles can burn up to 1500F. You don't want to set your house on fire.

You can also use something like a red taper behind or beside the candle. This is called a 'helper light' and works just as well as burning a candle on the jar itself. If you want to go that route, working the jar (meaning shaking it and praying, basically) can be done when the candle is lit. I usually like to let the candle burn for about 30 min each session then. I just let tealights burn out on their own.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-15-2016, 01:09 AM
@fixerkitty I think your jar is also affecting me. I love the way you explain things Happy

Do what thou wilt
12-15-2016, 01:11 AM
^D'aww, you know how to make a girl feel special. <3 *blushes*
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-15-2016, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 01:16 AM by sikander.)
GG Tounge

I'm gonna turn into a jerk now and advice Felix to stop treating that girl too good. Act like an asshole towards her more. That'll spark her interest. Many girls only like good guys as best friends and take them as an accessory. Be tought more often. Keep your soft side on the inside.

Do what thou wilt
12-15-2016, 01:42 AM
@ fixerkitty, I'm noobie indeed & hoping for these things to work :-)
I think i will wait till i order the "Come To Me and Love Me oils" before i do the honey jar that you told me :-) I want to use the right ingredients to get a good result :-)
@ fixerkitty again, "They can take a while to get going (mine took a couple of months)"
Are you saying it took couple of months before you got your man back?
@ sikander, I meant the honey jar from the youtube video, the link that you gave me! I thought i should try what comes on that video on her as well someday :-)
@ fixerkitty, What's red taper?
@ sikander, i like your advice m8 & you're right :-)
12-15-2016, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 01:59 AM by sikander.)
@Felix you don't need to wait for the oils. Use the hat as quickly as you can. You can then add the oils on it and on the candles, when you receive them.

May I recommend you buying from the guy in that video? He's a witch friend of mine. I got stuff from him, including $ oil and it works great. You can also ask him for advice in making your spell more powerful. He also has incenses for that purposes and other stuff, like female figure candles. You can also ask him to make special candles for you, like adding love stuff to them.

http://thesacredgrovestore.com/collections/oils

Do what thou wilt
12-15-2016, 02:08 AM
(12-15-2016 01:58 AM)sikander Wrote:  @Felix you don't need to wait for the oils. Use the hat as quickly as you can. You can then add the oils on it and on the candles, when you receive them.

May I recommend you buying from the guy in that video? He's a witch friend of mine. I got stuff from him, including $ oil and it works great. You can also ask him for advice in making your spell more powerful. He also has incenses for that purposes and other stuff, like female figure candles. You can also ask him to make special candles for you, like adding love stuff to them.

I will buy the stuff of him thanks & also will be asking him for advice indeed but i'm thinking his stuff might take ages for it to arrive here in the UK. I will go online & vist his shop now :-)
12-15-2016, 02:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 02:21 AM by sikander.)
(12-15-2016 02:08 AM)felix Wrote:  
(12-15-2016 01:58 AM)sikander Wrote:  @Felix you don't need to wait for the oils. Use the hat as quickly as you can. You can then add the oils on it and on the candles, when you receive them.

I will buy the stuff of him thanks & also will be asking him for advice indeed but i'm thinking his stuff might take ages for it to arrive here in the UK. I will go online & vist his shop now :-)

It took less than 2 weeks to get to me in Romania. The thing is, he only brews oils and other stuff upon ordering, so the longer waiting has to do with brewing time. The good thing is you get your own individual brew, fresh and ready to go. The not so good thig is you'd have to wait for it.

Do what thou wilt
12-15-2016, 02:28 AM
(12-15-2016 02:20 AM)sikander Wrote:  
(12-15-2016 02:08 AM)felix Wrote:  

It took less than 2 weeks to get to me in Romania. The thing is, he only brews oils and other stuff upon ordering, so the longer waiting has to do with brewing time. The good thing is you get your own individual brew, fresh and ready to go. The not so good thig is you'd have to wait for it.

Yeah i know! I have just emailed him but i'm going to start tonight with the basic ingredients: sugar or honey, her photo, and some cinnamon that i can get here from the supermarket & use olive oil till i get "Come To Me and Love Me oils"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A Spell For Love or Bring Back Your Ex jimy 2 205 08-23-2017 05:12 PM
Last Post: jimy
  LOTTERY N GOOD LUCK SPELLS Sammy 2 310 07-09-2017 04:48 AM
Last Post: Sammy
  binding two dolls back to back curse? FatLip 8 371 06-02-2017 03:00 PM
Last Post: FatLip
  Using magick on yourself to improve self-esteem/heal psychological scars from abuse. burnspritely 6 404 05-31-2017 01:51 AM
Last Post: Myst Moonlight
  Spell to get someone to come back online? Davesyn 3 371 04-14-2017 12:57 AM
Last Post: DoubtfulScholar