Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Needing a good support to bring my girl back & now needing help to heal her
12-15-2016, 02:34 AM
Ha, reading this thead quick without My glasses on, I thought that the name of this thread was needing support getting with a Black Girl!!! Lmao.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2016, 02:47 AM
@Magickinqu lol

@Felix you can find the herbs in the supermarket in the form of tea Wink

Do what thou wilt
Find all posts by this user
12-15-2016, 02:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2016 02:55 AM by felix.)
(12-15-2016 02:34 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  Ha, reading this thead quick without My glasses on, I thought that the name of this thread was needing support getting with a Black Girl!!! Lmao.

Haha, I think you needing glasses to read the thread again lol :-) It's "needing a good support to get a girl back" I didn't want to use the phrase "getting my girl back" because she isn't my girl anymore :-(
Hope you could add some good advice on here but i'm glad to get a great advice from the good guys & they really made me smile :-) You made me smile to "Magickinqu" By the way i did read your posts on here & also posts by The God-King & read posts of others as well :-)

(12-15-2016 02:47 AM)sikander Wrote:  @Magickinqu lol

@Felix you can find the herbs in the supermarket in the form of tea Wink

Really! Well, i will get "patchouli and passion flower" if i can find them! Any other herbs you might think of in the form of tea like?
12-15-2016, 08:58 AM
I never got my 'man back' because I never lost him to begin with. We're good friends now, but at the time, we were barely casual acquaintances. We ran in the same circles, though, and still do. I was interested, he was interested, and that sugar jar gave the extra kick the situation needed. So...but it did take a while.

If you fucked up the relationship in any way, fix that first. A sugar jar will definitely help here.

Come get your Tarot cards read! It's fun for everyone.

Das Blut des Schicksals klebt an deinen Händen...
12-15-2016, 09:57 AM
(12-15-2016 08:58 AM)fixerkitty Wrote:  I never got my 'man back' because I never lost him to begin with. We're good friends now, but at the time, we were barely casual acquaintances. We ran in the same circles, though, and still do. I was interested, he was interested, and that sugar jar gave the extra kick the situation needed. So...but it did take a while.

If you fucked up the relationship in any way, fix that first. A sugar jar will definitely help here.

Off topic - I may be sweet sistah, but i can be more bitter than mugwort tea and more nasty than 4thieves vinegar Smiling Happy Tounge

Thank you! *big hug*

Do what thou wilt
12-15-2016, 10:35 AM
You're welcome!

I'm the same way--and I carry grudges, too. And 4 thieves vinegar can also make a really kickass salad dressing if the herbs are blended right. Garlic, black pepper, cayenne and a few others soaked in vinegar? Add a dash of olive oil and HELL YES. Wink

12-15-2016, 11:28 AM
(12-15-2016 08:58 AM)fixerkitty Wrote:  I never got my 'man back' because I never lost him to begin with. We're good friends now, but at the time, we were barely casual acquaintances. We ran in the same circles, though, and still do. I was interested, he was interested, and that sugar jar gave the extra kick the situation needed. So...but it did take a while.

I can't fix it because she doesn't speak to me & she ignores my texts :-( hope the honey jar fix it for me, then i will fix it more when she comes back to me :-) I wasn't really interested in her when i 1st met her... because i was with someone else but after i started seeing her i found her quiet good... & i fell in love with her :-)
12-15-2016, 12:17 PM
@fixer much props for showing how to do it properly.

Also skip the yarrow. Add patchouli like someone mentioned. E.o is great for it.

When I start a jar I not only burn the votive or tea light on it, I always do a "helper" 7- day glass encased of whatever condition I am going for. You can use the flame of the helper to light the votive. I like to work mine for 7 days then pick a day corresponding property to shake shake shake the jar and burn a fixed votive on top, or you can start by using the "helper" glass encased novena as your first primary candle on the jar, and then subsequently doing fixed votives after that. And yes, glass and metal is a must. And if you're going to be using tea lights and external seals of Solomon do NOT place the metal tea light holder over the paper seal. I have scorched many a seal that way and even a table which was previously not only very expensive and impossible to replace, but something I really liked as well. 1500 dollar refinishing cost. So yeah get some proper tea light holders. And not the metal variety.
12-15-2016, 02:45 PM
ALL HAIL IKEA

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60259096/

These are on clearance and they had a whole rack of them for 50c each when I was there last week. But they have other tealight and candle holders that you *can* order online. They're great--I get my tealights there, too. 4 for 100 count is a steal and they're good quality, too.

12-16-2016, 03:41 AM
(12-15-2016 12:17 PM)JintheNinja Wrote:  @fixer much props for showing how to do it properly.

Also skip the yarrow. Add patchouli like someone mentioned. E.o is great for it.

When I start a jar I not only burn the votive or tea light on it, I always do a "helper" 7- day glass encased of whatever condition I am going for. You can use the flame of the helper to light the votive. I like to work mine for 7 days then pick a day corresponding property to shake shake shake the jar and burn a fixed votive on top, or you can start by using the "helper" glass encased novena as your first primary candle on the jar, and then subsequently doing fixed votives after that. And yes, glass and metal is a must. And if you're going to be using tea lights and external seals of Solomon do NOT place the metal tea light holder over the paper seal. I have scorched many a seal that way and even a table which was previously not only very expensive and impossible to replace, but something I really liked as well. 1500 dollar refinishing cost. So yeah get some proper tea light holders. And not the metal variety.

Thanks for the info :-) what's did you mean by "And if you're going to be using tea lights and external seals of Solomon do NOT place the metal tea light holder over the paper seal" Thanks
I got few tapered pink & red candles that i'm going to use. I have just ordered the stuf from this online store: http://thesacredgrovestore.com/
I'm really hoping for a good luck to bring this girl back to me :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Spell to get someone to come back online? Davesyn 3 233 04-14-2017 12:57 AM
Last Post: DoubtfulScholar
  I would like a good curse... DoubtfulScholar 23 984 03-26-2017 05:37 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Get her back Chrisssss 61 2,054 03-17-2017 10:55 AM
Last Post: Chrisssss
  Help!I want to make my girl come back to me from him smariusx2014 28 699 03-07-2017 06:06 AM
Last Post: smariusx2014
  To bring justice to an animal abuser? dubhgilla 28 802 02-28-2017 10:28 PM
Last Post: sikander