Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Needing a good support to bring my girl back & now needing help to heal her
12-16-2016, 03:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2016 03:51 AM by sikander.)
Jin is referring to the planetary pentacles found here
http://omega-magick.blogspot.ro/2014/02/...y.html?m=1

You can draw one of the Venus pentacles (see which one fits your needs best) on paper and add it between the jar lid and candle. But you can also add it below the jar, facing up. Google the specific pentacle to get a better image of it. Draw it on a Friday in the hour of Venus. Draw it in green or pink. I recommend you use the 3rd, 4th or 5th.

Hmmm I didn't know Birch Tree sells taper candles, besides those short ritual candles that come in packs of 20. Did you get votives or double pillars?

Do what thou wilt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2016, 07:05 AM
(12-16-2016 03:48 AM)sikander Wrote:  Jin is referring to the planetary pentacles found here
http://omega-magick.blogspot.ro/2014/02/...y.html?m=1

You can draw one of the Venus pentacles (see which one fits your needs best) on paper and add it between the jar lid and candle. But you can also add it below the jar, facing up. Google the specific pentacle to get a better image of it. Draw it on a Friday in the hour of Venus. Draw it in green or pink. I recommend you use the 3rd, 4th or 5th.

Hmmm I didn't know Birch Tree sells taper candles, besides those short ritual candles that come in packs of 20. Did you get votives or double pillars?

I didn't order taper candles from him. I got taper candles from here. They're just normal candles. Can i use them? I'm a bit confused of what canldels should i use? I won't probably start the honey jar till after Xmas because it will take a while for the parcel to arrive :-( I will put the drawing of the pentacle under the jar because it will burn if i put it on top of the jar lid. What paper shoul i use to draw the pentacle? & also what paper should i use to write my wish? Thanks
12-16-2016, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2016 07:45 AM by sikander.)
Ok I see what you meant with the candles. You can use the taper candle next to the jar, while placing a tea light or a votive on top of the jar, like the guys and the lovely girl have said before. I would dress both candleswith the oil(s).

Parchment would be perfect. But you can get a blank sheet of paper and cut it to size. You can cleanse it with some incense of you want. I hope this doesn't confuse you. I would draw the 1st pentacle of Venus on the other side. I'm not sure it's the 1st. It's the one with the names of the angels and the power to control venusian spirits.

Blank paper also for petition.

You can do it tomorrow if you have the time (in the hour of Venus if you can). Then still in the hour of Venus, or in the next hour of Venus of the day, I would place a green candle on top of the 2 sided talisman (containing the two pentacles). Place the talisman with the side of the pentacle with the angels, down. Light the green candle (whatever type) and recite the names of the angels contained in the pentacle facing down. Ask them to empower the pentacle facing up in order for it to help you in your endeavour. Tell the angels you give them the candle for their service.

You can add some sandalwood incense (sticks), a rose flower, an apple, figs, some copper and anything else venusian next to the candle as offerings to those angels, besides the candle. Then you'll really have a higher caliber weapon :D You can also read the Orphic hymn to Venus to the angels.

You can constantly empower the talisman this way ;) Venus isn't under any astrological pressure so far :)

Looks like the 4th pentacle controls the spirits of Venus in this case. So use that as the base of your talisman. Call to the venusian spirits in general, something like: come to me ye (lol) spirits of Venus, I call you by the holy name IHVH (yod-heh-vau-heh, or Tetragrammaton, or simply Yahweh) to attend before me and empower this (the pentacle on the other side) pentacle so that it can work to help me in my endeavours. I offer you...

Do what thou wilt
12-16-2016, 08:35 AM
Draw the pentacles in green if you can. Id also add the kamea of Venus underneath all of that - facing up. Draw it also in green. Google it. It's a 7x7 square with numbers inside of it.

You can also read the corresponding bible verses to the spirits. That one beneath the 4th pentacle, Genesis II 23,24

Do what thou wilt
12-16-2016, 10:31 AM
(12-16-2016 07:28 AM)sikander Wrote:  Ok I see what you meant with the candles. You can use the taper candle next to the jar, while placing a tea light or a votive on top of the jar, like the guys and the lovely girl have said before. I would dress both candleswith the oil(s).

Parchment would be perfect. But you can get a blank sheet of paper and cut it to size. You can cleanse it with some incense of you want. I hope this doesn't confuse you. I would draw the 1st pentacle of Venus on the other side. I'm not sure it's the 1st. It's the one with the names of the angels and the power to control venusian spirits.

Blank paper also for petition.

You can do it tomorrow if you have the time (in the hour of Venus if you can). Then still in the hour of Venus, or in the next hour of Venus of the day, I would place a green candle on top of the 2 sided talisman (containing the two pentacles). Place the talisman with the side of the pentacle with the angels, down. Light the green candle (whatever type) and recite the names of the angels contained in the pentacle facing down. Ask them to empower the pentacle facing up in order for it to help you in your endeavour. Tell the angels you give them the candle for their service.

You can add some sandalwood incense (sticks), a rose flower, an apple, figs, some copper and anything else venusian next to the candle as offerings to those angels, besides the candle. Then you'll really have a higher caliber weapon Happy You can also read the Orphic hymn to Venus to the angels.

You can constantly empower the talisman this way Wink Venus isn't under any astrological pressure so far Smiling

Looks like the 4th pentacle controls the spirits of Venus in this case. So use that as the base of your talisman. Call to the venusian spirits in general, something like: come to me ye (lol) spirits of Venus, I call you by the holy name IHVH (yod-heh-vau-heh, or Tetragrammaton, or simply Yahweh) to attend before me and empower this (the pentacle on the other side) pentacle so that it can work to help me in my endeavours. I offer you...

Oh my God i'm so confused!
How do i dress the candles if they come in a glass & tea candles? Can i just use the taper candles on top of the jar? I've got red & pink candles.
I'm going to use Parchment paper for everything. Should i use a red pen to write my wish?
You said "I would draw the 1st pentacle of Venus on the other side" Which side? & what goes on the other side?
I can't do anything till i get the stuff that i ordered yesterday :-(
The rest of the stuff in your message is hard to understand :-(
I really want the honey jar to work :-)
12-16-2016, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2016 10:56 AM by sikander.)
Ok. Start the jar asap with what you have. Write the petition in red. Use whatever type of candle you want on top of the jar, as long as its red or pink Wink If the candle comes in a glass, like a vigil candle, just sprinkle some cinnamon on the top. Same with tea lights. You will add the oils when you get them, by simply putting a bit on your finger and rubbing all exposed parts of the candle - https://youtu.be/qNiSurPVxeU

Now, google "4th pentacle of Venus" and draw it on the parchment. Turn the parchment over and draw another pentacle of Venus, but make sure you draw it exactly over the first one. See which one might also help you and draw that one. Use green ink of possible. Then use a green candle to call the spirits and ask them to empower the talisman. The talisman being the two pentacles drawn on each side of the parchment.

You will then place the talisman under the jar. You can also place the kamea (magick square) of Venus underneath all of that, to give it a little more oomph Wink
http://upthewitchypunx.tumblr.com/post/1...m-has-been

You can also add the talisman along the way and just start the jar without it.

Tis an odd combination of witchcraft, hoodoo and ceremonial magick, but WTF right? Smiling

Do what thou wilt
12-16-2016, 08:08 PM
(12-16-2016 10:45 AM)sikander Wrote:  Ok. Start the jar asap with what you have. Write the petition in red. Use whatever type of candle you want on top of the jar, as long as its red or pink Wink If the candle comes in a glass, like a vigil candle, just sprinkle some cinnamon on the top. Same with tea lights. You will add the oils when you get them, by simply putting a bit on your finger and rubbing all exposed parts of the candle - https://youtu.be/qNiSurPVxeU

Now, google "4th pentacle of Venus" and draw it on the parchment. Turn the parchment over and draw another pentacle of Venus, but make sure you draw it exactly over the first one. See which one might also help you and draw that one. Use green ink of possible. Then use a green candle to call the spirits and ask them to empower the talisman. The talisman being the two pentacles drawn on each side of the parchment.

You will then place the talisman under the jar. You can also place the kamea (magick square) of Venus underneath all of that, to give it a little more oomph Wink
http://upthewitchypunx.tumblr.com/post/1...m-has-been

You can also add the talisman along the way and just start the jar without it.

Tis an odd combination of witchcraft, hoodoo and ceremonial magick, but WTF right? Smiling

Can't start with the jar till i get all the stuff delivered but now i have a wee problem i didn't order love me oil because i couldn't find it in his store but it's in there under "love oil" & not under "love me oil". I can't buy it because i will have to pay another $40 to ship just one item to me :-( He still has my order dealing with it & i had emailed him asking if i could buy the oil & add it with the other order without having to pay another $40 but he didn't assist me with my query!
I think i will try my best to draw those pentacles & i will also keep reading your message till i understand it properly & hope i will get things right :-)
Does the petition paper goes inside the jar with the hair & the photo in the parchment paper & then folded or just parchment petition paper without the hair & the photo inside it? Thanks
I will be trying few candle love spells that i found online & on here as well till i get my order delivered :-) Cheers
12-16-2016, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2016 09:29 PM by sikander.)
Hmmm if he's brewing your stuff I think you can tell him to brew an extra love oil and ship it with the current order. Sometimes he answers later because he's getting lots of mail, not only for orders but also for witchcraft classes. I can ask him to brew it for you if you want. Maybe he'll answer faster.

I think you can use the petition both ways. It's about symbolism and what it means to you. So by adding the hair and picture to the petition you're like writing the petition on her. You can also write the petition on the back of the photo. Or on the front Wink

It's not necessary to add oils inside the jar, although you can definitely do that. You can also run the jar and the candles with the oils.

with the pentacles is simple:

1. Draw the 4th of Venus on one side of a square piece of parchment
2. Draw another one of Venus (3rd or 5th) on the other side, exactly over the outline of the first
3. Burn a green candle over the resulting talisman asking the spirits of Venus to empower it, in exchange for the candle - you can also place other Venus correspondences as offerings next to the candle - let the offerings for 12 hours then dispose of them; you can throw edible stuff to the birds and wildlife of you want
4. Take the talisman and place it under the jar. You can also show it to her Wink

You can also add the kamea beneath all that.

You might find this article useful when making the talisman, although he made it for something else
http://headforred.blogspot.ro/2013/11/ve...y.html?m=1

Do what thou wilt
12-17-2016, 01:34 AM
(12-16-2016 09:11 PM)sikander Wrote:  Hmmm if he's brewing your stuff I think you can tell him to brew an extra love oil and ship it with the current order. Sometimes he answers later because he's getting lots of mail, not only for orders but also for witchcraft classes. I can ask him to brew it for you if you want. Maybe he'll answer faster.

I think you can use the petition both ways. It's about symbolism and what it means to you. So by adding the hair and picture to the petition you're like writing the petition on her. You can also write the petition on the back of the photo. Or on the front Wink

It's not necessary to add oils inside the jar, although you can definitely do that. You can also run the jar and the candles with the oils.

with the pentacles is simple:

1. Draw the 4th of Venus on one side of a square piece of parchment
2. Draw another one of Venus (3rd or 5th) on the other side, exactly over the outline of the first
3. Burn a green candle over the resulting talisman asking the spirits of Venus to empower it, in exchange for the candle - you can also place other Venus correspondences as offerings next to the candle - let the offerings for 12 hours then dispose of them; you can throw edible stuff to the birds and wildlife of you want
4. Take the talisman and place it under the jar. You can also show it to her Wink

You can also add the kamea beneath all that.

You might find this article useful when making the talisman, although he made it for something else
http://headforred.blogspot.ro/2013/11/ve...y.html?m=1
I did ask him if i could pay for love oil & he can add it to the order without having to pay another $40 but he didn't assist me that much on that when he replied to my emails! I know he's a busy person... Also have sent few emails to the store but i didn't get much assistance from them either :-( I have just sent an email to the store; saying i can't pay anothr $40, a total of $80 for one item that should be put with the current order, when i pay for it, that they're dealing with & yeah please you could do that for me if you can please :-) My email address that he has begins with felix. I can also give you my order number :-)
I will write the petition on the paper & also on the picture & put it together with the hair inside the paper & fold it :-) The rest of the info in your message seem to be clear now & thanks :-)
12-17-2016, 01:43 AM
Ok i've sent him a massage and now im awaiting his answer. He might be answering you directly.

Here's a planetary calculator to help you in planning your ritual, in case you haven't used one already.

http://www.astrology.com.tr/planetary-hours.asp

Do what thou wilt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Spell to get someone to come back online? Davesyn 3 233 04-14-2017 12:57 AM
Last Post: DoubtfulScholar
  I would like a good curse... DoubtfulScholar 23 984 03-26-2017 05:37 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Get her back Chrisssss 61 2,054 03-17-2017 10:55 AM
Last Post: Chrisssss
  Help!I want to make my girl come back to me from him smariusx2014 28 699 03-07-2017 06:06 AM
Last Post: smariusx2014
  To bring justice to an animal abuser? dubhgilla 28 802 02-28-2017 10:28 PM
Last Post: sikander