Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Needing a good support to bring my girl back & now needing help to heal her
01-08-2017, 10:09 PM
Haha only thinking for spells for myself the now :-) I'm thinking of buying some books but not sure what to buy! there're loads of books out there to choose from! Would you advise on what to buy or give an idea? Cheers :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 10:45 PM
Books for what? Magick? No need for them yet. Save your money for candles and ingredients. There are loads of pdf books online that teach how to do spells. Lots of websites and videos also.

Do what thou wilt
01-09-2017, 11:16 AM
(01-08-2017 10:45 PM)sikander Wrote:  Books for what? Magick? No need for them yet. Save your money for candles and ingredients. There are loads of pdf books online that teach how to do spells. Lots of websites and videos also.

Really! I would do ok with pdf books & videos online & they will be enough i think! :-) Yeah i should save my money for candles & oils, they're really expensive... especially oils & all you getting is a drop :-)
01-09-2017, 11:33 AM
I've had 1/2 oz (14.7 ml) bottles of oils last me for YEARS. All you usually need is a drop or two. Store them in a cool dark place, keep them sealed, and they should last you a while.

Candles are trickier as they're heavy and cost a lot to ship. Keep them away from heat and light (like sunny windowsills) unless you want them to fade and warp. I usually only buy candles this time of year. If I buy them in the summer, they're going from an air conditioned shop to an air conditioned car to an air conditioned house. I don't want boxes of wax sitting on my doorstep when it's 115F in the shade. :/ This time of year it's usually about 70 and they're fine if the mail comes early.

I'm assuming you're in Europe somewhere? Here in the States, a lot of places will have free shipping when you spend over a certain amount.

And while I don't like .pdf books, a lot of them are good and a lot of them are free. If you have used bookstores in your area, check them out. I've found rare and out of print books and Tarot decks for dirt cheap more times than I can count.

Come get your Tarot cards read! It's fun for everyone.

Das Blut des Schicksals klebt an deinen Händen...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2017, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the tip :-) I'm thinking about making my own oils if i can & when i need them :-) I found many oils & incenses are olive oil based. Olive oil can be bought here at a cheap price & making something out of it would save me lot's of money :-) Yeah i stay in europe & it's freezing up here so storing something & keep it cool wouldn't be a problem :-)
I don't think my local library or a 2nd hand shop has what i'm needing but i will keep looking :-) Do you know links to a pdf love spell books to share? Thanks
I want to share something on here which i have been keeping to myself, which is about the girl that i brought back to me :-) She's very unwell i'm afraid & she's going for a long intensive treatements very soon :-( :-(
I will be there for her & i will stand by her side :-) She's only 36 :-(
01-12-2017, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 03:26 AM by sikander.)
Damn! Hope she gets well fast. You can do healing spells on her. If you know the name of the affection you can do a banishing spell targeting her illness. Black candle, black pepper... On a Saturday in the hour of Saturn, waning Moon.

Then do a cleansing. White candle, olive oil... Sunday, Sun hour, or at the New Moon.

Then do a healing spell. Yellow candle (forgot the rest of the correspondences) on a Wednesday, Mercury hour, waxing Moon.

Then cast a protection spell. Black/white candle... Thursday Saturday or Sunday, Saturn or Sun or Jupiter hour, any Moon phase.

For healing you can also do a honey jar with the right herbs and work it for a long time.

I'm sure Kitty can share extra stuff on these spells. I haven't done any candle spells in a while, so I forgot many of the ingredients. But they can easily be found online. Just google herbal magick correspondences.

You can also use the Olympic Spirits. The ritual is the same as with Hagith, only you change the sigi, the day, the name and the candle color. So for banishing Aratron Saturday, cleansing Och Sunday, healing Ophiel Wednesday, protection - the ones from Saturday and Sunday and also Phaleg Tuesday and Bethor Thursday.

Do what thou wilt
01-12-2017, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 03:10 AM by fixerkitty.)
You can also use the Sun for healing. Sunday, sun hour, gold candle, and frankincense.

This is actually a really good Mercury incense. Sandalwood is like frankincense--pretty much everything loves it. But the benzoin and other things in there make it Mercurial. At least this is what I've found from it. The scent also lingers for a good long time from just one stick.

White skull candles are also used for healing. Dress them with healing oil, or olive oil will do in a pinch, and talk to it. Say things like 'You're getting your strength back,' 'you'll be fine,' etc.

Sikander pretty much covered everything else.

Oh, and depending on what the ailment is, banishing may or may not be appropriate. For example, if it's cancer, hell yeah, banish away as that's uncontrolled growth. If it's something like an autoimmune, banishing is a bad thing as you don't want to destroy the immune system or destroy the organs that the immune system may be nuking. If it's something like a heart defect, say, doing an attraction spell for a suitable transplant would probably be better than a banishing. This really depends on the situation.

Come get your Tarot cards read! It's fun for everyone.

Das Blut des Schicksals klebt an deinen Händen...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2017, 03:26 AM
^ True that Happy

Do what thou wilt
01-12-2017, 08:03 AM
Wow almost 3000 views! Smiling

This thread should serve as reference to others Happy

Do what thou wilt
01-18-2017, 05:30 AM
Thanks for that guys :-) Yeah she has cancer :-( She started her treatment this week & she might or she might not go for an op if she responded well to treatment :-( i was out with her this early evening :-( I will try those healing spells in private, thanks again guys :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Spell to get someone to come back online? Davesyn 3 192 04-14-2017 12:57 AM
Last Post: DoubtfulScholar
  I would like a good curse... DoubtfulScholar 23 918 03-26-2017 05:37 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Get her back Chrisssss 61 1,872 03-17-2017 10:55 AM
Last Post: Chrisssss
  Help!I want to make my girl come back to me from him smariusx2014 28 594 03-07-2017 06:06 AM
Last Post: smariusx2014
  To bring justice to an animal abuser? dubhgilla 28 709 02-28-2017 10:28 PM
Last Post: sikander