Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Needing a good support to get a girl back
12-31-2016, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2016 06:31 AM by sikander.)
Good idea to hide the stuff from her. We don't want her to freak out Smiling

Do what thou wilt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2016, 11:49 AM
Yeah I'd hide most of it, too. But Valentine's is right around the corner, so leaving red and pink candles out can also be a romantic gesture. She doesn't need to know they've been dressed. Wink

Come get your Tarot cards read! It's fun for everyone.

We sometimes want to be led by
The hand of a higher creature
So we just have to follow
The direction of the navigator

--Funker Vogt, 'Navigator'
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-31-2016, 10:13 PM
Haha nice one :-) freak out & she'll be gone forever just like the story you mentioned on here sikander!
I have everything put away now till it happens again, with her or with somebody else! :-) I'm still waiting on the ingredients for the honey jar but as the ingredients can last longer they will be put away & be used another time :-)
Happy new year to you all :-)
12-31-2016, 10:18 PM
Happy New Year friend and Y'all!!! Happy

Do what thou wilt
01-01-2017, 10:12 PM
(12-31-2016 11:49 AM)fixerkitty Wrote:  Yeah I'd hide most of it, too. But Valentine's is right around the corner, so leaving red and pink candles out can also be a romantic gesture. She doesn't need to know they've been dressed. Wink

Ya plant some "mood inducing" candles around the house every now and then, dressed in the oil you're gonna receive.

Have I told you I'm so hype for this thread? No? Well yeah, I am. Because it's always great to see someone succeeding, especially a beginner. And with heavy stuff like love spells also Happy

Do what thou wilt
01-01-2017, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2017 10:17 PM by fixerkitty.)
Indeed! I've found the two big draws for beginners are love and money magic. Of the two, love is much easier. Everyone's chasing money and it's not as individual as love. What guy is right for me, other women may not like for whatever reason, and vice versa. But who doesn't like finding a 20 bill in the street? And that, unlike love, has the same base value for everyone.

Like, for example, I like tall guys. I prefer guys between 6' and 6'5, though I'll fudge down to about 5'10 if he's drop dead gorgeous or I've known him a long time. Under 5'10, don't bother getting in line. You'll just be wasting everyone's time. Now, that doesn't mean I won't be *friends* with them--a friend of mine is a whopping 5'2? 5'3? I'm taller than him when I wear heels--and I remember when he had an organ transplant and was stuck in hospital for like a month. He was happy I didn't forget about him and checked in on him via FB on a regular basis. I'd fight beside him in Hell and he knows it. Anyway, some women only go for short guys that I won't touch. So...this is what makes love magic easier than money magic.

Successes like this keep people motivated.

01-01-2017, 10:23 PM
(01-01-2017 10:14 PM)fixerkitty Wrote:  Indeed! I've found the two big draws for beginners are love and money magic. Of the two, love is much easier. Everyone's chasing money and it's not as individual as love. What guy is right for me, other women may not like for whatever reason, and vice versa. But who doesn't like finding a 20 bill in the street? And that, unlike love, has the same base value for everyone.

Like, for example, I like tall guys. I prefer guys between 6' and 6'5, though I'll fudge down to about 5'10 if he's drop dead gorgeous or I've known him a long time. Under 5'10, don't bother getting in line. You'll just be wasting everyone's time. Now, that doesn't mean I won't be *friends* with them--a friend of mine is a whopping 5'2? 5'3? I'm taller than him when I wear heels--and I remember when he had an organ transplant and was stuck in hospital for like a month. He was happy I didn't forget about him and checked in on him via FB on a regular basis. I'd fight beside him in Hell and he knows it. Anyway, some women only go for short guys that I won't touch. So...this is what makes love magic easier than money magic.

Successes like this keep people motivated.

So I seem to fit your description, being between 6'1 and 6'2 Smiling

Anyway, I consider it to be the exact opposite - love spells are harder than $ spells to manifest. If you cast them on a particular someone that is.

Do what thou wilt
01-01-2017, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2017 10:27 PM by fixerkitty.)
Then you probably have a knack for money magic. Some people do. I've always been good at at least friendship and ego magic, not so much on money, though I've had both manifest in very odd ways from time to time. How did I wind up becoming friends with a crapton of performers in the Euro synthpop/industrial scene? Mark Jackson (VNV Nation) knocked over my drink and the rest is history. It's little things like that that people need to be aware of and capitalize on, too.

Oh yeah--and they had better also be under 200 pounds. Tall guys with a beer gut are NOPE. A friend of mine is all, 'I'm 5'8 and 200 pounds. What kind of dating chances do I have?' I told him that he doesn't have a prayer in Hell with me, but dating is a numbers game, so keep trying. *sigh*

01-01-2017, 10:35 PM
I ddon't think I'm especially gifted in $ spells. Sometimes I just cast a barage of them, just like our friend Felix here Smiling But $ spells seem to be easier because $ can come from many sources, from finding it on the street, to winning the lottery.

And yes, spells often manifest through a series of coincidences, so to say.

And I'm a skinny sob. Convert 70kilos into pounds. I'm too lazy right now to do that Smiling

Do what thou wilt
01-01-2017, 10:41 PM
You're right up my alley, then. Wink

Casting a barrage isn't necessarily a bad thing, either. There's usually more than one solution to a problem. The problem with a lot of magic, I think anyway, is people get so hellbent on having ONE specific thing happen that they get blinded to other possibilities. Then they bitch and whine it didn't work, when it did--but just not in the way they wanted it to. Then they come bitching and whining here and get smacked down. :/

But yeah, Felix needs to keep the magical pressure on--but not right now. Now that things have started moving, he can lay off the constant spellwork to attract this woman.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good Luck Spells? NUMB 13 7,823 Yesterday 05:13 PM
Last Post: rekhap747
  Looking for Powerful Good Luck spell/mantra johaab1 8 221 12-26-2016 03:37 PM
Last Post: nsakib95
  Black Magic/ White Magic Spell to get Ex GirlFriend Back ?? HellDevil 23 3,524 11-16-2016 01:03 AM
Last Post: Wylandriah
  bring my ex back spell todareistodo 20 7,956 11-09-2016 06:48 AM
Last Post: Spiderella
  Any good seperation spells Tainted 3 419 09-29-2016 07:47 AM
Last Post: Poiel