Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Solomonic Rituals
11-16-2017, 07:30 AM
If You're asking for beginner stuff - don't start with demonology... Don't jump into those things just yet, things like that require precision and experience, or something might go very wrong. I'd advise You to start with elemental magic first

As Above - So Below.
Æ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2017, 02:53 PM
Or start with angelic invocations until you're damn sure you have good rapport with someone up there.

Power, Praise, and Glory Be
To Spirits All of Worlds Three;
Prithee Hearken Unto Me
And Wield Through Me
Divinest Storm of Mystery.

There is no separation
Between a man, his art, and his religion
'Less there is separation within the man.
11-16-2017, 10:20 PM
(11-16-2017 02:53 PM)Samurael Wrote:  Or start with angelic invocations until you're damn sure you have good rapport with someone up there.

I think for a beginner it's a little difficult to call any celestial succesfuly

As Above - So Below.
Æ
11-19-2017, 11:30 PM
(11-16-2017 05:48 AM)Azriel Wrote:  Thank you so much Moloch for taking your time and giving me advice. Ill acquire and read those book before doing anything. Thank you again.

Oh and I forgot to mention that Aaron Leitch runs the Solomonic discussion group over on Facebook. It has well over 5,000 members and while most are just like the members of this forum, observers, there are a core number who contribute regularly. Just understand that these guys are the real deal in their Solomonic studies so they're not going to go much for G.o.M. type shortcut books thus before you join them and ask, don't ask. Most of these guys are scholars and if you are serious about study, then they will be happy to assist.

Oh and I forget I posted a list of Pre-1800 Texts on Magic here on this site for a resource for anyone to grab and study. Not too many bother with that because let's face it, most don't want to learn how to practice sorcery & magic they just want quickie spellbooks that address a problem which someone else created for them. *shrugs* However if you cannot find the list, click this link
--> HERE <-- and you should find it. The link is listed as Magic in Antiquity and that may be the title I listed it here in this board. But these are magical resources for anyone serious into studying magic, sorcery and the occult prior to the new age of the magicKal lodges in the late 1800's who really threw all sorts of stuff into magic such as masonry, Rosicrucianism and other esoteric folderol. I hope you find it useful in your studies. It has to mine. Remember too that if the books are expensive, you can borrow them from your local public or university library. They'll get them for you. Just ask the reference librarian. I've done this. You won't even get a second glance.

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-21-2017, 02:19 AM
Thank you all so much for all the advice and your all time. I plan on doing quite a bit of reading. Thanks guys.

Get wisdom, get understanding. Don't forget, nor decline from the word's of my mouth. Don't forsake wisdom and wisdom shall preserve you. Love wisdom and wisdom shall keep you. (Proverbs 4:5-7)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Techniques of Solomonic Magic Azriel 0 28 Today 03:48 AM
Last Post: Azriel
  Getting Started with Solomonic Evocation The God-King 63 22,821 Yesterday 04:18 PM
Last Post: bandaboy
  In Solomonic evocation Dman3213 2 299 03-08-2017 04:08 AM
Last Post: amxha
  Creation of Traditional Solomonic Circle The God-King 34 6,935 12-17-2016 08:36 AM
Last Post: The God-King
  Less rude ways of evocation than solomonic evocation? axn5445 29 2,823 01-01-2016 01:26 PM
Last Post: DarkIntentions