Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newcomer - pright
11-20-2017, 10:28 AM
I understand the pain of putting so much thought, pouring your heart and soul into one long-winded post to have nobody read it fully. But I think we're all guilty of it from time to time at least Happy

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2017, 12:21 PM
lol I'm sure we all have been, I hate doing really long threads and then having no comments, I always bump then till I get some xD

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-22-2017, 12:25 AM
Sorry for such a late response, however it gave me the adequate time to read, and review each and every person's message. I am truly grateful for such a warm welcome, and I am looking forward to participating in the forum threads.

Big thank you to Shinichi, and the GreenMachine for such descriptive, and informative responses. It is truly a great start in my journey, and I appreciate all the support, and guidance provided. Hopefully, I will lead a fruitful, and prosperous one with both ups, and downs in which I will learn more than I ever knew.

I find myself to be a very rational, and scientific person when it comes to these such things, but I always had this leniency towards the spiritual, supernatural, and unknown to the masses. Hopefully, I can achieve a clearer view, and belief that has been proven to my own body, and mind.
11-22-2017, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2017 04:19 AM by Arkadius-Rash.)
Being rational and having a scientific pov helps keep an individual grounded. Having those qualities along with an open mind is like having your own personal key to opening a door to knowledge and wisdom. Smiling

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-23-2017, 01:55 AM
(11-22-2017 04:18 AM)Arkadius-Rash Wrote:  Being rational and having a scientific pov helps keep an individual grounded. Having those qualities along with an open mind is like having your own personal key to opening a door to knowledge and wisdom. Smiling

Well said, I'll keep that in mind, my dear acquaintance.
11-29-2017, 04:17 AM
Welcome.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl5UNuOdwprShU3Vh3gTO...76smU8G9EQ]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  newcomer lovemagic75 2 201 04-09-2017 12:36 PM
Last Post: toddvtx1300