Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ONUS Site
07-25-2016, 05:29 PM
We have created a site for ONUS. Check it out here. It's rad. It will be our base of communications for however long it takes to establish a permanent member base and steady content flow.

Through a totalitarian, absolute system of Logic, we find ourselves whirling in the Abyss, our soul we witness Hollow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2016, 05:56 PM
I'd like to point out that this is a temporary site. A more permanent site will be created soon.
07-25-2016, 10:43 PM
I would like to point out that although ONUS will be composed of people with varying levels of experience and different paths, the organization is to be respected as a place for serious practitioners to expand their knowledge.

We all like to have fun but games and trolling won't be tolerated much. Let's keep it pro.

And like Lazarus mentioned, it's a temporary site and we are still working out some kinks with it.

a speck in the sand in the desert of where...
07-27-2016, 12:05 AM
I Def think there should be some Qualifications to joining, at least a good understanding of the basics of Magick and Divination and a strong knowledge of Occult and Religions wisdom maybe a 10 or 20 question test of course those we know what they are talking about we embrace with open arms but once we get established. .All orders have things like this and one that's why theh keep and maintain quality members and why people always wish to join
An order that accepts anyone is like an offshoot of a street gang that just accepts anyone to raise numbers, what's the point of belonging to something that anyone can belong to, plus we don't want to have to many total rookies because then we won't have a Magick order but another site like spells of Magick lol

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-27-2016, 02:20 AM
I agree. A questionnaire is a great idea. Partly for screening purposes and partly for general assessment.

I think we should accept anyone who wishes to join because the undesirables tend to weed themselves out anyway. Plus if we have a membership dues that may be enough of a barrier in itself.
07-27-2016, 04:12 AM
(07-27-2016 02:20 AM)Lazarus Wrote:  I agree. A questionnaire is a great idea. Partly for screening purposes and partly for general assessment.

I think we should accept anyone who wishes to join because the undesirables tend to weed themselves out anyway. Plus if we have a membership dues that may be enough of a barrier in itself.

Brother accepting just anyone leads to accepting trolls and newbies
fuck the dues we need this thing to be Special,,No one respects something that just anyone can Join unless its a forum...a group needs some sort of requirments
at this stage tough any members of this forum should be able to join based on post History,mostly all of our regulars are more then welcome and I hope to see everyone join...

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-19-2016, 05:02 AM
Appears to be a nice beginning. Good graphics.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Our non-offical ONUS motto Magickinqu 2 232 07-29-2016 12:37 AM
Last Post: Lazarus
  ONUS live chat Daimon 4 272 07-26-2016 05:18 PM
Last Post: Daimon