Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
03-08-2016, 09:39 AM
****The contents of this thread are subject to change at any time***

After much thought, contemplation and talks with my Patron and Matron deities, I have decided to begin offering services here. I get at least 7 PMs daily (yes, I began keeping track about 4 months ago) asking for my help or if I do spellwork for others. While I still won't be doing any ritual work for others (I still believe it's best to do these things on your own) I will be offering a few things here for those in need. I was told it would best if my services stood out from those that are already offering services here. So you won't find things like readings or ritual work for-hire or selling physical wares here. I was instructed to be different and offer my services in a different way. Here is what I offer:
  • Occult Coaching
  • Spiritual Guidance & Advice
  • Ritual Doctor

Occult Coaching: $100

This is the second most request I get in PM (the first is actual ritual or spell work) from people. I've been with this forum since early 2012 and since then I have never charged a dime for any assistance or advice I gave. 99% of what I can help with is available for free on this forum anyway. But I realize that some people need extra help or would like a guiding hand to lead them. This is where I come in. With the Occult Coaching service, you're buying my time for 30 straight days. You will have access to me via PM and Skype, at various times throughout the day. You can ask me questions about your practice, how to get better results, modifying things, etc etc. Essentially if you're struggling with your magical practice, I will try to help, so long as it falls under my area of expertise. Which are the following:
  • Evocation (namely GT but I have experience with modern forms)
  • Wicca & Witchcraft (confused about your Wiccan practice? I am initiated into two Wiccan traditions and will do my best to help)
  • Divination (scrying, palmistry, and tarot. Leaving Ogham out as the method I was taught is for intiates only)
  • Spellcasting (helping you cast better spells)
  • Ritual Work (helping you create and perform effective rituals)

So long as you need help in one of the above areas, I will do my best to assist. I will tell you upfront if I cannot help with what you seek, but if it's one of the above, chances are I can.

Please note you are NOT MY STUDENT, nor I your teacher. I am simply coaching you in areas that you feel need attention in your occult practice. During the 30 days you can contact me as often as you like with questions, but be realistic. If others are averaging say, 4 or 5 messages a day to me and you're averaging 50 messages, we might have to have a conversation about scaling back. You're not my only customer and I have to give everyone equal attention. Once the 30 days are over, you will have to pay again for any further assistance or access. It is up to you, as the customer, to keep track of when your 30 days are over. I will, of course, keep track myself in the event of any disputes but do not expect me to message you telling you that your time is up. I assume you're an adult and are capable of doing such things on your own.

Spiritual Guidance & Advice: $50 per session

"Through me, the Mother Goddess speaks. Through me She shall give unto thee wisdom. Through you, Her work shall be made manifest."

That is a quote that the High Priestess who trained me wrote to me in my BoS when I first began to get trained under the First Degree. It still rings true as it is essentially what I'll be doing. With the Spiritual Guidance & Advice service, I will contact either my Patron or Matron deities, or one of my spirit guides and ask them questions on your behalf. These questions are not to be of an occult nature (help with rituals, can they help get you a job, a new lover, etc, use the Occult Coaching service for that). These questions should be of a personal nature and life questions. Please note that this is not a reading so I would advise you not to ask questions that are better handled by a simple tarot reading or bone throwing. There are those here that offer such services and $50 is a hefty price to pay for a simple question like "should I take the job offer at X company or Y company". If you do have questions like that but require more in-depth answers than what a tarot reading or some other comparable divination usually provide, I'll be happy, in those instances, to take those questions. But generally I would like this service to serve those with life questions.

After the initial session you have 7 days to continue messaging me with questions and/or clarification to my Matron/Patron or spirit guides.

Ritual Doctor: $10 per request

For those of you who do not require actual coaching but need help either creating a ritual/spell OR you have one but need to modify it for "ease of use", I can help. Please note that I will not help you modify rituals from traditions that require initiation. Those rituals are designed that way for a reason. If you still wish to modify that ritual I can instead, design a new ritual for you from one of the systems I practice that you can use. I cannot guarantee comparable results since I most likely have not tried the ritual you want to modify.

After payment you are entitled to two minor modifications to the ritual. After that you'd have to pay another $10 if you're still not happy.

Please feel free to post any questions here. I will do my best to clarify and answer. Those who wish to purchase may contact me for payment info. If you have questions, please ask them here. DO NOT PM ME your questions if it deals with any of my services unless you've already paid. I will update this thread with a FAQ soon and the thread is subject to change as my offerings may change.

Thank you.

***PLEASE NOTE: I reserve the right to refuse service(s) to anyone without cause. If you PM me asking for my services I am under no obligation to reply unless you have already paid me for that service. This is not a brick-and-mortar store and I do not have to serve you. Please keep that in mind if you do not hear back from me within a timely manner.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL: with the exception of those who did not receive service after payment or those who accidentally overpaid, etc.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2016, 09:44 AM
Good stuff. Do you also have a site to offer your services? That is a great way to get your name out to the public....

Also you can do youtube videos to start selling yourself...

"Demons I get....people are crazy"

http://www.themagickalelitesupplyshop.com/
http://www.themagickalelitesupplyshop.co...xs-classes
https://twitter.com/MagickalElite
Find all posts by this user
03-08-2016, 09:53 AM
(03-08-2016 09:44 AM)Magick La Croix Wrote:  Good stuff. Do you also have a site to offer your services? That is a great way to get your name out to the public....

Also you can do youtube videos to start selling yourself...

Thanks. No site yet. I don't even know if there is a market yet. I'd rather wait to see if there is any real interest before I shell out money for a website. Also, I first want to only offer here before allowing the general public at large to place orders.

03-08-2016, 09:54 AM
Trust me....there is a market out there for this but I understand...

03-08-2016, 10:03 AM
(03-08-2016 09:54 AM)Magick La Croix Wrote:  Trust me....there is a market out there for this but I understand...

You're probably right but I'd rather test the waters first before diving in.

03-08-2016, 10:10 AM
(03-08-2016 10:03 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 09:54 AM)Magick La Croix Wrote:  Trust me....there is a market out there for this but I understand...

You're probably right but I'd rather test the waters first before diving in.

Absolutely understandable and smart as well

03-08-2016, 10:16 AM
i will do tis,u pay $100, for advice ritual,it cant nit take 20pms,for ocult coaching, i did post a tread about sharing my experience,etc, im not advanced as u,im a humble guy,so 20pms whit detail instructions be ok,#2ritual doctor,25,pm it worth bcse some peopls are afraid to got a litle dark,i will call it make u own ritual,or ritual solutions,since u b maki,g details of how,wen,etc,im may turn pro later tis year,as u read in dayrie of a magician,1-10, as i have the same idea as u, i do spells for members here,free,but not yet due to my work,i do send pictures,as a proff,i never have issues, #3how u going to be paid? and good luck man,
03-08-2016, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2016 10:21 AM by The God-King.)
(03-08-2016 10:16 AM)belphguy Wrote:  i will do tis,u pay $100, for advice ritual,it cant nit take 20pms,for ocult coaching, i did post a tread about sharing my experience,etc, im not advanced as u,im a humble guy,so 20pms whit detail instructions be ok,#2ritual doctor,25,pm it worth bcse some peopls are afraid to got a litle dark,i will call it make u own ritual,or ritual solutions,since u b maki,g details of how,wen,etc,im may turn pro later tis year,as u read in dayrie of a magician,1-10, as i have the same idea as u, i do spells for members here,free,but not yet due to my work,i do send pictures,as a proff,i never have issues, #3how u going to be paid? and good luck man,

Aside from asking how do people pay and "good luck", I didn't quite understand, sorry. But the PM number thing was just an example. If you pay for the coaching then 9/10 I doubt I'd have any issues with the number of PMs you send. But if I have, say 15 clients and they're all paying for the coaching and they average out to sending me 5 PMs per day but you average 50, we'll have to figure out a way to get that number down. The other 15 people deserve just as much of my time as you do. Your extra 45 messages means I'm spending more time with you than I am with them but they paid the same price. Doesn't seem fair. I understand some people need more help but 45 messages worth of more help? That sounds a little extreme to me. Also, people can pay with PayPal.

Thanks for the luck man!

03-08-2016, 10:25 AM
Good idea! I'm not even sure other people provide that kind of service on this forum.
03-08-2016, 10:27 AM
(03-08-2016 10:25 AM)Calvin_MQ Wrote:  Good idea! I'm not even sure other people provide that kind of service on this forum.

Yes, I was told by my Patron it may be better to not create more competition by offering the same services as many others. Do something different. He didn't say what as Cernunnos prefers for me to figure things out on my own but this is what I came up and put it in front of him. He approved so I posted. If the demand is there, great. If not, that is great as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Araignee Arcane Services - For all your Spellcasting, Divination and Occult needs Araignee 22 868 Today 04:31 PM
Last Post: Araignee
  BACK WITH A VENGEANCE- Fronin Sells Occult Services Fronin 27 492 Today 10:02 AM
Last Post: Senatra
  !!! FREE SPIRITUAL COUNCIL!!! HighMagickHaven 26 344 01-21-2017 04:47 AM
Last Post: HighMagickHaven
  Occult Fiction Books Candy Ray 2 74 01-13-2017 07:00 PM
Last Post: Candy Ray
  Now offering Divination services! Nue 13 1,424 01-05-2017 02:33 AM
Last Post: Nue