Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Occult Vampire or Occult WereWolf?
01-11-2017, 11:00 AM
@fixer that's what I was thinking!

@high are you allergic to wolfsbane? So you wouldn't say your liver or other organs are canid whilst in human form?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2017, 11:18 AM
Wolfsbane, also known as aconite or monkshood, is extremely toxic in its own right. Basically it acts like a nerve agent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aconitum

So it's not an allergy to the plant. It's the fact the toxins in the plant shut the heart and CNS down.

Come get your Tarot cards read! It's fun for everyone.

Das Blut des Schicksals klebt an deinen Händen...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2017, 11:26 AM
It's just I've heard a few different things about it, one it repels werewolves, two it attracts werewolves. I meant more on a spiritual level. Def not on a physical one.

Personally, I don't deal with highly toxic herbs, although I recognize they may be medicinally viable in very low dose or prepared in specific ways (as in TCM which uses a species much lower in toxicity and boils it in salt water and then dries it).
01-11-2017, 11:32 AM
I live in the desert. Most plants out here are toxic to some degree. Think you're gonna get water by slicing open a cactus? Good luck w/that--not only is the fluid inside trapped in tissue that makes them mucilaginous (sticky and slimy), most cacti will also induce vomiting, diarrhea, and often are also mildly hallucinogenic. Not something you want to ingest if you're already dehydrated. :/

A lot of the 'spiritual properties' of plants are in reality their medical effects. It wasn't like they had modern chemistry in 1450 AD. It's the same reason distilled liquors are called 'spirits.' We now know alcohol is a powerful drug, but back then, not so much.

01-11-2017, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 11:42 AM by JintheNinja.)
Yes! I am big fan of the southwest botanicals!
I love creosote bush, coyote bush, yerba mansa, Yerba Santa, desert lavender, white sage, etc etc etc (too many goodies to list)! Certain geo regions seem to produce plants with lots of active constituents. This makes for great medicine. But yeah stay away from cacti! Hahaha! For those same reasons is aloe an amazing and terrible laxative.

I completely agree! Medicinal-spiritual uses are definitely linked. It's something I am Always interested in. If you add the planetary layer it gets a biit complicated. But damn is it interesting to see what does what and how we can view it on a spiritual level and what it then relates to.
01-11-2017, 01:11 PM
I read tat California.& Kentucky has a population of werewolf.my teacher in Colombia show me a link on Spanish were were pages.documents on Latinspanish.of old 1699 diaries and covers of them.Not the modern French werewolf.something like the easy guy corner.it was a full page.I all I have read on them were on English.
01-11-2017, 03:00 PM
So are you going to show us your werewolfness?
01-11-2017, 03:03 PM
Cue excuses in 3...2...1...

I think he might be off his meds? There's no shame in that.

01-11-2017, 03:08 PM
No I'm not tat.I just searched.my old posts were in vampires search if u read them I did get # of peoples who claim to be vampires.only a Romania guy was seriously knowledge .also the close to be a vampires was a Egyptian god.&blood seal herbs.and chants.tat page was takedown.but close to them are shamans .nahual guys I tank Arizona has the Skywalker.but it's different kind of werewolf.another page was in uk was shutdown.only werewolf forums.u may accesses try checking vampires pages.
01-11-2017, 03:10 PM
I was talking to OP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Let's discuss TAM - this definitely has to do with the occult! sikander 155 2,247 04-02-2017 01:37 AM
Last Post: paladin7378
  Vampire bible scam? belphguy 4 87 03-14-2017 05:56 PM
Last Post: Ontical
Tongue Occult Jokes Ryen 10 256 02-14-2017 01:47 PM
Last Post: The God-King
  Any occult discords someone might recommend? amxha 3 145 02-04-2017 07:27 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  the occult The Glass Wizard 4 146 01-16-2017 07:10 PM
Last Post: Svarog