Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Occult Vampire or Occult WereWolf?
01-12-2017, 10:16 AM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_lycanthropy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2017, 02:18 PM
(01-12-2017 08:18 AM)FarhnamDrunk Wrote:  Full moon here tomorrow. If monday is any indication then itll be huge in my area... Well around morning time. Unless that wasnt the moon i saw.

And I ran
I ran so far away
I just ran
I ran all night and day
I couldn't get away

Wink

I would think that antipsychotics would help clinical lycanthropy? I don't know b/c I've never needed them. *shrug* I've heard some are really good...
01-12-2017, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 06:13 PM by Aytida.)
Wait when you becomes a werewolf at night, you hunt other people or something? By the way, dont worry I truly believe in everything you have said, as a spiritkeeper.. But wow still surprised to find a natural born werewolf here! Is it possible for other people who wasnt born as a werewold to become one as well? Cause to become a vampire almost every human can do it just by sucking on energies from another human. I'm really curious I have many questions to ask lol anyway sorry for my bad english! ^^
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2017, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 06:35 PM by Feywer96.)
It is biologically and physically impossible by the laws of nature to "shape shift" in the true physical sense of the word. This may seem a bit absolute in matter of opinion, but nevertheless.

"astrally" is a different matter - and the level by which one wants to dilute themselves on that plane is entirely up to the individual. I don't see any real "benefit" from "being a lycan" anyway; it just seems like something edgy people do to seem cool or special.

I know native tribes in my local area believed in shape-shifting shamans - but they really are only stories told by the shamans to "one up" each other, in a sense. There was no real shape-shifting there anyway. I know "shapeshifting" is part of other indigenous practices - but that is pretty much also never in the true physical sense. To my knowledge it usually involves spiritual practices or journeying, or what not. Not like transforming in the comics.
01-12-2017, 07:25 PM
The Native Americans around here describe shapeshifting as almost a type of possession. It's like (and this is what they told the cracker--me--so I don't know how much is accurate) the medicine man goes into a trance. From there he goes into the body of an animal, like a cougar or bird, and learns its secrets. That sounds a lot like possession to me.

It's still an astral or spiritual practice. Visualizing yourself as an animal is easy. If you're good at AP, then that's where the change is, not in the physical body.

As for something physically changing? Nope. The size differential is too great and the laws of genetics are pretty fixed. Also, there's the whole problem of conservation of mass...
01-12-2017, 08:06 PM
Aytida are you Make or Female?
01-12-2017, 08:44 PM
Skinwalking? Some of the stories told to me from my tribe and a few others was about elaborate prayers of thanks for taking an animals life. Some tribes wore skins of the animals and would attempt to look as close as possible to that which they looked. From buffalo to deer to others. Mine might be deer (though we usually just set pit trap or ran them off cliffs ... Tribe was mostly fish and native vegetable eaters). But i heard tales of those that became more. Perhaps while wearing their skins they became even more entranced to be like the animal. With no tv and such watching nature and observing it was a primary way of life. With any storytelling the truth can be obscurred by myth.

Many if my own tribe's stories had names like "otterwowan. Beaverwoman, deerwoman,". I never learned the language being fragmented and lost for the most part. Yeah, my tribe was matriarchal for ages. One of the few so i learned.

[Image: bear%203.png]
01-13-2017, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2017 12:44 AM by Aytida.)
(01-12-2017 08:06 PM)HighMagickHaven Wrote:  Aytida are you Make or Female?

I'm male lol don't worry, I will change my girly profile pic sooner or later... Well it's not girly tho heyy it's the famous Alice in Wonderland hehe
01-13-2017, 12:52 AM
Physical shape-shifting is a fiction in my opinion.

Skin-leaping is psychological or astral. A great book on the subject of vampirism, lychanthropy, and witchcraft, is the Complete Vampyre by Nigel Jackson. Excellent book that goes over the European links between these as well as the various myths.

Another excellent academic source on the subject of skin-changing sorcery, astral cannabilism, the witches sabbat and anthropological views on shamanism or predatory cosmology; Emma Wilby's Burchard’s strigae, the Witches’ Sabbath, and Shamanistic Cannibalism in Early Modern Europe. It's an excellent article on the subject and explains some of the more diabolocal elements of werewolf-ism (and it's indigenous counterparts), vampirism, and cannibalistic sabbath feasts.

It also made me feel much more at ease with some of my own experiences on the subject.

01-13-2017, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2017 04:08 AM by Aytida.)
Here in my country, Indonesia. Physical shape-shifting seems pretty common and mostly used in black magick. For example, there's a famous forbidden black magick method to get money by transforming yourself into a cursed pig, to get into somebody's house at night then steal their money. This method is called "Ngepet" and the cursed pig is called a "Ngepet pig" or "Babi Ngepet" (Babi means "Pig" in my language). They said all you need to do this is just a candle though. It's really famous that almost all the people in the big cities have heard about it. Well yeah it sounds just like another creepy bedtime story, but since long ago there have been many reports on the local news about people who have caught the cursed pigs for stealing their money. There's also something called "Kuyang" or "Penanggalan" , a flying head with guts coming out from her neck. They said people who wants to keep their youth practices this kind of black magick, they will turn into these creatures at night to kidnap babies and suck their blood. It is a very popular myth not just in Indonesia but all around southern asia. Recently I heard about them again from the local news, a baby who was sleeping with her mother just died without any injuries except somekind of bite wounds on her neck. Of course, the mother was shocked and suspected her baby was attacked by a Kuyang.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  occult humor thread Faust 95 3,307 12-04-2017 10:19 AM
Last Post: Martheenas
  my occult idea. belphguy 6 189 10-15-2017 05:10 AM
Last Post: Naya
  Songs with occult meaning toddvtx1300 12 870 06-21-2017 05:28 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Contact Adress: The Artis Magistra: Occult Questions Answers The Artis Magistra 7 411 06-10-2017 03:40 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Let's discuss TAM - this definitely has to do with the occult! sikander 155 3,821 04-02-2017 01:37 AM
Last Post: paladin7378