Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupations
12-03-2015, 10:33 PM
Electronics Engineer, Software Engineer, Build devices on contract, have been writing software in a number of companies and startups for nearly 30 years.

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2015, 07:16 AM
At uni studying international business. Got a gig for a multinational as a business systems analyst lined up for after graduation. Management track.
12-05-2015, 09:05 AM
Cool mag ^ I did an International Marketing assignment for a friend last semester. Seems cool. GL with it all. Smiling

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2015, 09:09 AM
Thanks. Steampunk, all contract/freelance work?
12-11-2015, 05:18 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2015 08:54 AM by rzarector.)
Owner and Head Fitness Coach of a private personal fitness training facility. I absolutely love being a business owner in this field (even if we're in a state that is generally business-unfriendly).
I've been a personal trainer for over 12 years now and my areas of specialty include weight loss, postural improvement, and prescriptive exercise.

*Peace*Infinity*Power*
Ankh-em-Maat
12-20-2015, 08:51 PM
Well after the army,I was technician for a camera company,then because of my love of nature and hiking, I was a Park Warden,now I am a Forestry Officer.But have since taken a liking to Day Options/Futures trading, so next year,hopefully.Wink
05-27-2016, 03:13 PM
I help people who are in business to get clients for free. Actually my website gets high traffic and so I let people advertise their business, products, and service on my website for free. This way I can help them and get money in return. You can check my website and give me feedback if you want to. It is buysellcart.in

I'm drinking Goji Berry Juice to get rid of skin problems.
05-27-2016, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2016 12:39 AM by Seekeroftruth123.)
I'm currently a stay at time mom as my job. Right now it's a full time job because they are so young now but here in a few years when they are more independent, I would love to go to college for something. I've signed up for fafsa a few times but before I can actually start college a catastrophe always occurs that prevents that. Some of these catastrophes include 2 car accidents, my job not paying me any money at all... Zero dollars literally, being arrested for a crime I never committed, my bank account robbed, held hostage for years while unable to escape because of being jacked up on pills, being kicked out of the room I was renting by no fault of my own (two separate times), having my reputation ruined by lies time and time again so I have no support system, ect.

There's several occupations I would love to work... Jewler, yoga instructor and social worker to name a few. Ones I would avoid are ones that contradict with my ethical values like fast food and most medical professions With the exception of holistic or anesthesia. College is important but for me it's more a goal I have to give me a way to help others doing something I enjoy. Obviously being paid fair wage for enough to survive is extreamly important. As long as it pays enough to do that, I would be happy. I could not see myself working a high paying job that I hated when I could be doing something that I can feel good about doing even though it pays less.

The park warden/ forestry worker sound like fun. I've considered those as an option too. I love hiking and being outside and I happen to hate scumbags who poach and litter. Testing the waters, finding lost hikers, patrolling, picking up animals injured by humans, nurseing them back to health and then released, and all that stuff is right up my alley. I have just now started to get into hiking. It I worked out there, I would get to hike almost every day. Sounds like it would be a dream to true!
05-28-2016, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2016 12:05 AM by Feywer96.)
Jobless; Applying at a local subway. Gotta start somewhere. I would love to study to become an ['official'] Anthropologist, but it costs $, and all that stuff
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-28-2016, 12:22 AM
Anyone can apply for fafsa. What's the real thing holding you back?