Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupations
06-16-2016, 10:57 PM
(06-16-2016 05:36 PM)apsarasisodia Wrote:  
(06-15-2016 10:53 PM)kenpodragon Wrote:  I'm an IT Executive by day, Martial Arts Instructor by evening, and by night...

Wow, don't you get tired by working day and night? Huh

No one said the path would be easy Tounge

I am the high-magus of the ever-wrong. The more I know, the more I know I don't know - therefore I know nothing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2016, 03:42 PM
(06-16-2016 10:57 PM)kenpodragon Wrote:  
(06-16-2016 05:36 PM)apsarasisodia Wrote:  
(06-15-2016 10:53 PM)kenpodragon Wrote:  I'm an IT Executive by day, Martial Arts Instructor by evening, and by night...

Wow, don't you get tired by working day and night? Huh

Yes you are right. But then how come somebody has so much energy and interest in the work all day long? I seldom get to when I return from office. I get so tired that I don't even feel to play my favorite thing (PlayStation). Crying
06-22-2016, 12:45 AM
Mainly occult stuff. And artwork.

Telekinesis master. If you need help, pm me.
If you need free help with energy manipulation you can pm me.
Pm me for a free pendulum reading.
06-22-2016, 01:38 AM
(06-21-2016 03:42 PM)apsarasisodia Wrote:  
(06-16-2016 10:57 PM)kenpodragon Wrote:  
(06-16-2016 05:36 PM)apsarasisodia Wrote:  Wow, don't you get tired by working day and night? Huh

Yes you are right. But then how come somebody has so much energy and interest in the work all day long? I seldom get to when I return from office. I get so tired that I don't even feel to play my favorite thing (PlayStation). Crying

It is all about prioritization. If it is important to you, you will make time for it. That being said, if you find that work is constantly draining you, maybe it's time for a vacation or a change in workplace.

I am the high-magus of the ever-wrong. The more I know, the more I know I don't know - therefore I know nothing.
06-22-2016, 03:34 PM
(06-22-2016 01:38 AM)kenpodragon Wrote:  
(06-21-2016 03:42 PM)apsarasisodia Wrote:  
(06-16-2016 10:57 PM)kenpodragon Wrote:  No one said the path would be easy Tounge

It is all about prioritization. If it is important to you, you will make time for it. That being said, if you find that work is constantly draining you, maybe it's time for a vacation or a change in workplace.

I'm very thankful to that you have given me brief insight about how one can never feel tired and work with full energy. I think I should start prioritizing my work so that I can give my best for longer period of time.
07-20-2016, 02:05 AM
im a housewife and bad at it. every single dish im able to wash makes me proud. its a great occult job if one dares to see it.....and i did. iy doesnt clean my house thoughHehe

[Image: huishouden+van+jan+steen.jpg]
08-10-2016, 10:45 AM
I work in a hospital full time while going to school to become a CLS. I am also an entrepreneur I own multiple websites that make okay revenue. I would love to be a clinical scientist but my true passion is to be a full time entrepreneur to create large scale value and have impact rather than being a shift slave.

I Type Fast So If My Spelling Is Shit, Just Know I Am Not A Dumb Ass. I Usually Go Back And Edit.

I am PM Friendly, Ask Questions, Chat, Etc.

This the life that I chose
Bought out the store, can’t go back no more
Versace my clothes while I’m sellin' them bows
Versace take over it took out my soul
01-24-2017, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2017 04:41 PM by annlewis83.)
Graphic artist. Part-time Makeup artist.

02-02-2017, 09:39 AM
I honestly have no job, and I'm pretty damn limited because of my lack of fine motor skills and no connections. I'd like to become a singer or even some kind of entertainer while being able to just travel the world (but shitpost, do magicks and watch humanity by night), but singers make so little around here. So, I'm pretty much forced to live off of autismbux, unable to drive, and live with my family while trying to study Business Administration online.
It's... not the worst kind of life to have, though, but don't we all wish it could be better?
02-02-2017, 09:43 AM
So you were diagnosed with Autism and receive monthly financial aid from the government? Nothing wrong with that, I am just wondering if that is what autismbux means.