What happened to Wraith?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2015, 05:56 AM
Ikr? That was the only group I was actually interested in ;p
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-22-2015, 12:18 PM
(03-22-2015 05:56 AM)Feywer96 Wrote:  Ikr? That was the only group I was actually interested in ;p

Of the originals, yeah.

Still want actual magic groups, though.
03-22-2015, 10:17 PM
One does not simply own Wraith.

[Image: OyYiLJI.jpg]
03-23-2015, 04:34 AM
I guess I'll give leading the Syndicate group a shot.

1. WF Username? Shadow, because Omfg, there's really just no telling without me saying so lol
2. Age? 24
3. What group would you like to be the leader of? Syndicate
4. Why do you want to lead the group? I have a degree in Psychology with my minor in Sociology
5. What experience do you have leading a group and making it successful? Horrible trolling groups. I probably shouldn't even type the name here openly, but you can google one of them to this day.
6. How would you make your group the best that it could be? Teaching what I know, getting others to share info, and then making threads out in the open forum on good subjects that would benefit the community

(03-22-2015 05:49 AM)Sevarn Wrote:  What happened to Wraith?

Wraith isn't an official WF group. We're a separate entity which Crow has had past ties with. We just needed a home, and were very generously given one thanks to Crow.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
03-23-2015, 07:24 AM
simba doesnt lead gfx wizards

03-27-2015, 10:15 AM
HEY MODS!

What the hell is the GD group, and can you appoint someone to Syndicate already?
03-29-2015, 08:02 AM
Nominating myself for Syndicate.

(03-21-2015 04:52 AM)xtinguish Wrote:  If nominating yourself please answer the following questions:

1. WF Username? ...Really.
2. Age? 21
3. What group would you like to be the leader of? Not like I didn't say it before I started filling this out or anything.
4. Why do you want to lead the group? Psychology has a place in today's day and age and I for one am on the path to turning it into a weapon. A weapon which may be used by all, for the self. However, in order to share this weapon I need fellow researchers willing to manipulate people. Syndicate has that. I seek learning and teaching, honing skills and researching, and I assume others do as well.
5. What experience do you have leading a group and making it successful? Led the HKs but they were unsuccessful due to some internal problems, though our research yielded results and our students did progress, that died with the group.
6. How would you make your group the best that it could be? Aside from having group-wide projects, lessons and "practice problems", we could research and test various ways to use psychology to make our daily lives- including the manipulation of others- easier. Putting people under our thumbs.
03-29-2015, 10:49 AM
(03-27-2015 10:15 AM)Sevarn Wrote:  HEY MODS!

What the hell is the GD group, and can you appoint someone to Syndicate already?

GD is a dead group since 2012... I'm not even sure what the group was made for but this is what a thread says in that section, "Western
Mystery tradition". So you make the judgment.

Syndicate will be filled shortly.

[Image: jlOskTWFZuq8v.png]
You're kinda right about the LQP part. If it wasn't for yourself and a few other members around, I'd never have learned what LQP-ing was. -Svarog
Email me at [email protected]
03-29-2015, 08:41 PM
(03-29-2015 10:49 AM)xtinguish Wrote:  
(03-27-2015 10:15 AM)Sevarn Wrote:  HEY MODS!

GD is a dead group since 2012... I'm not even sure what the group was made for but this is what a thread says in that section, "Western
Mystery tradition". So you make the judgment.

Syndicate will be filled shortly.

Damn I'd love that group to be redone completely. Such educational potential there.

[Image: OyYiLJI.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Our non-offical ONUS motto Magickinqu 2 229 07-29-2016 12:37 AM
Last Post: Lazarus
  [UNOFFICIAL] Restoration - energy manipulation group Daemonsic 21 2,987 09-25-2015 10:16 AM
Last Post: bluevision
  Gamers - A Gaming group [Recruiting] Optiphobia 44 7,108 02-26-2015 09:21 AM
Last Post: Ignis
  "Hellfire Knights" Group Idea Sevarn 7 970 06-18-2014 05:45 AM
Last Post: Sevarn
  Looking to create AP/OBE/LD Group. Looking for someone to lead with me. Selene 9 885 06-09-2014 05:06 AM
Last Post: Selene