Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online business experiences??
12-06-2016, 07:52 PM
This section is pretty much dead, I have seen some of the old threads for people sharing their experiences on online business which are very interesting to me. Especially that one posted by Flying Dutchman. So now in 2016, well its almost 2017.. Please share your most recent online money making experiences, what method do u use and how much money you've got so far.. I'm planning to start some online business too as soon as possible but I'd like to hear some secret methods from the members here hehe ^^
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2017, 08:25 PM
(12-06-2016 07:52 PM)Aytida Wrote:  This section is pretty much dead, I have seen some of the old threads for people sharing their experiences on online business which are very interesting to me. Especially that one posted by Flying Dutchman. So now in 2016, well its almost 2017.. Please share your most recent online money making experiences, what method do u use and how much money you've got so far.. I'm planning to start some online business too as soon as possible but I'd like to hear some secret methods from the members here hehe ^^

I have had an online business for 10 years.... I love it and will never look back.
03-08-2017, 01:28 PM
I sell online of brand new and preloved items, and from my experience it is hard. I think it is not for me.
03-08-2017, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2017 03:31 PM by Mider2009.)
Deleted

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
03-14-2017, 06:55 PM
While i type this I am on vacation at my home on the island of malta, and the money continues to pour in from my online business and I basically do not have to do a thing, the money is a background thing. I really live the internet lifestyle.
03-23-2017, 10:53 PM
(03-14-2017 06:55 PM)danielthewizard Wrote:  While i type this I am on vacation at my home on the island of malta, and the money continues to pour in from my online business and I basically do not have to do a thing, the money is a background thing. I really live the internet lifestyle.

care to share what you do? it doesnt sound beliaveable but might be possible so i ask.i hope youre not a troll lol
03-24-2017, 12:59 AM
(03-23-2017 10:53 PM)almightysemiwizard Wrote:  
(03-14-2017 06:55 PM)danielthewizard Wrote:  While i type this I am on vacation at my home on the island of malta, and the money continues to pour in from my online business and I basically do not have to do a thing, the money is a background thing. I really live the internet lifestyle.

care to share what you do? it doesnt sound beliaveable but might be possible so i ask.i hope youre not a troll lol
Even worse. A scammer.
03-24-2017, 01:44 AM
I read tarot online. So far this year, I've made a couple hundred. I may actually have to report taxes this year! I love it--it's easy and fun. Then again, if I didn't think it was fun, I'd have sold all my decks years ago. Most of the money I make goes right back into buying more cards and things like magical supplies. Paypal ftw.

I read cards offline, too. There I get paid in sushi and liquor, mainly. Wink Occasionally it's petty cash, but really it's an excuse to go out w/friends where I don't have to pick up the tab. It's fantastic.

I used to sell stuff on Ebay but that was hit or miss at best. I got out when they instituted a boneheaded six-month return policy. I sold vintage video games, so I didn't want some schmuck breaking their cartridge on day 179 of 180 and demanding a refund for something that was their fault, esp. since I cleaned and tested everything before it left my door. :/

Come get your Tarot cards read! It's fun for everyone.

Das Blut des Schicksals klebt an deinen Händen...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-24-2017, 11:41 PM
I have a brick and mortar engraving business (rotary and laser engraving) that does custom commercial signage, awards and recognition, promotional gifts, home decor, and pretty much personalized anything. In my spare time, recently, I've starting making occult-related items and selling them on Etsy. It's been slow going, two sales total, over about a month's time. I don't have a lot of items listed, 10 or so. I've heard that the more items you list on Etsy the better you do in general. Most say you need 100+ items to get anything going at all.

Has anyone else here tried Etsy? Any suggestions are welcome.

Effectiveness is the Measure of Truth

Neuromagick.com
Pagan Crafts Engraving

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Yet another making money online thread Lazarus 3 261 02-14-2017 02:47 AM
Last Post: danielthewizard
  Easy online business danielthewizard 25 1,526 02-13-2017 09:27 AM
Last Post: danielthewizard
  Online money making - Experiences? Flying Dutchman 54 9,004 01-12-2017 02:38 AM
Last Post: fixerkitty
  Looking for business ideas and partners. Selene 20 2,392 12-18-2014 09:24 PM
Last Post: Selene
  My ebook - Making Money Online, An Immoral Guide Faust 7 1,695 11-28-2014 08:13 AM
Last Post: frater dark matter