Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online money making - Experiences?
09-25-2015, 02:48 AM
My max was around $12k a month when I was around 17.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2015, 04:05 PM
(09-25-2015 02:48 AM)Free-Spirited Mind Wrote:  My max was around $12k a month when I was around 17.

What did you use to do to earn so much amount of money? Care to share your story for others to get inspired.. Tounge
Find all posts by this user
01-02-2016, 04:30 AM
(02-15-2012 02:53 PM)Thor Wrote:  I've made a few thousand online.

Hey could you give me any tips? I don't usually stay with much pocket money after paying rent, what is this fileice thing? And are there any other good ways? Thanks!
01-02-2016, 05:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2016 05:03 AM by Ryen.)
You al should try Amazons Mechanical Turk system. You get paid for real small and simple tasks such as data entry from a scanned document etc.

You won't get rich but I make about $300 extra a month, helps with a few bills. Also, since it's with Amazon you can have the funds transferred to your Amazon payments (gift card balance), and get things from them like that. I don't think I've spent actual money buying stuff in a while. Just use my time.

Also, there's something called FreeMyApps where you get credits for testing apps out (which means you install it, open it, then Uninstall it right away Wink ). You can then transfer those credits to gift cards.

Again, you won't make a living with this, but you can definitely save some money in exchange for time. Especially being into Magick, I get all my herbs and supplies doing this with Amazon.

You all should try Amazons Mechanical Turk system. You get paid for real small and simple tasks such as data entry from a scanned document etc.

You won't get rich but I make about $300 extra a month, helps with a few bills. Also, since it's with Amazon you can have the funds transferred to your Amazon payments (gift card balance), and get things from them like that. I don't think I've spent actual money buying stuff in a while. Just use my time.

Also, there's something called FreeMyApps for mobile where you get credits for testing apps out (which means you install it, open it, then Uninstall it right away Wink ). You can then transfer those credits to gift cards.

Again, you won't make a living with this, but you can definitely save some money in exchange for time. Especially being into Magick, I get all my herbs and supplies doing this with Amazon.

Oops I mades a boo-boo. Sry for the double post.

a speck in the sand in the desert of where...
01-02-2016, 06:21 AM
(01-02-2016 05:01 AM)sfairon Wrote:  You al should try Amazons Mechanical Turk system. You get paid for real small and simple tasks such as data entry from a scanned document etc.

Also, there's something called FreeMyApps where you get credits for testing apps out (which means you install it, open it, then Uninstall it right away Wink ). You can then transfer those credits to gift cards.

You all should try Amazons Mechanical Turk system. You get paid for real small and simple tasks such as data entry from a scanned document etc.

Also, there's something called FreeMyApps for mobile where you get credits for testing apps out (which means you install it, open it, then Uninstall it right away Wink ). You can then transfer those credits to gift cards.

Oops I mades a boo-boo. Sry for the double post.

Can someone who lives in Europe do this? Because to buy stuff from Amazon at least you got to be From USA because they don't deliver products to Europe
01-02-2016, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2016 07:03 AM by Ryen.)
Not 100% certain but I believe you can. It's all online based. The only thing you need to look into is transferring your earning to your bank in Europe. Look it up on their site Smiling

Not 100% certain but I believe you can. It's all online based. The only thing you need to look into is transferring your earning to your bank in Europe. Look it up on their site Smiling

a speck in the sand in the desert of where...
01-02-2016, 10:15 AM
(01-02-2016 06:32 AM)sfairon Wrote:  Not 100% certain but I believe you can. It's all online based. The only thing you need to look into is transferring your earning to your bank in Europe. Look it up on their site Smiling

Thanks will check it out!
01-04-2016, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2016 06:37 PM by Thor.)
(01-02-2016 04:30 AM)Krasivi Wrote:  
(02-15-2012 02:53 PM)Thor Wrote:  I've made a few thousand online.

Hey could you give me any tips? I don't usually stay with much pocket money after paying rent, what is this fileice thing? And are there any other good ways? Thanks!

FileIce is pretty much irrelevant at this point. There are a wide range of better sites you can use, pay per downloads and such is what it's for.

EDIT: Not to mention that post is almost three years old, I dived into a variety of schemes. Socially engineering was one of the best I tried personally, it's not exactly legal and it does take time. You may be best off with those pay per click/download sites. For a start, anyway.
05-12-2016, 03:28 PM
There are many ways to make money online. Through Internet, people make millions. However, it is very important to know that advertisement has a core place in online business success. Unless you advertise your services and/or products, nobody can ever come to you.
05-19-2016, 03:32 PM
(05-12-2016 03:28 PM)JammieCutts Wrote:  There are many ways to make money online. Through Internet, people make millions. However, it is very important to know that advertisement has a core place in online business success. Unless you advertise your services and/or products, nobody can ever come to you.

I can't agree more. There are classified websites which allows free ads posting. That way, small businesses can grow without needing to spend any money on advertisement.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Online business experiences?? Aytida 10 1,184 05-13-2017 02:44 AM
Last Post: Aytida
  Easy online business danielthewizard 31 3,416 05-12-2017 11:08 PM
  Online business opportunity. (closed) danielthewizard 3 534 05-08-2017 09:27 PM
  Yet another making money online thread Lazarus 3 495 02-14-2017 02:47 AM
Last Post: danielthewizard
  Cpa Lead , Adsense method to make money New 6 0 587 06-13-2016 07:40 AM
Last Post: New 6