Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online money making - Experiences?
10-10-2016, 08:34 PM
(10-10-2016 07:44 PM)Amrita Singh Wrote:  This is something really interesting as I was once involved in this business and I was able to make money around 500$ a week with minimum effort and resources involved. I think I should try this idea once again.

May I ask what method did you use to get around 500$ a week? thanks Blush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2016, 04:43 PM
I have not got any experience with money making using online sources. I sell fashion jewelries through my e-commerce store that's it. Anyways, I have learned new things regarding money making by reading other people's experiences.

I believe in Karma
01-07-2017, 09:55 AM
Thousands with Tarot readings and Spells
0 from the Blog and $1.17 from Youtube..lol

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2017, 07:10 PM
Online Money making?!

Don't Let Me DEFILE The LAW Of CREATION In Your Life.
01-12-2017, 02:38 AM
I charge 50 for an online Tarot reading, but it also reflects around 2-2.5 hours of work. So not really that expensive once it's broken down.

I don't get a lot of readings, though. Damned shame as not only do people get insight into whatever, it gives me something to do at 3 am. Okay, I know that there's a lot to do at 3 am, but >75% will get my ass arrested and that's not kosher. So something *constructive* to do at 3 am. Wink

It gives me pocket money, basically. Offline I get paid mainly in sushi, tequila, and vodka, and that's perfectly acceptable in my view.

How much have I made over the years? A few hundred, really. Not much. I won't cast spells for other people. That may be lucrative, but I have standards and I don't like drama. At all. Even close friends just get a shopping list and instructions, nothing more. I stick strictly to divination.

I used to sell stuff on Ebay and that was a joke. Ebay liked playing hide and seek w/listings, and sometimes whole geographic areas would be blacked out. Or they'd pull stunts like saying your item was listed and it wasn't. They're actually getting sued for these things IIRC. What killed me w/that was when they put in a boneheaded 6 month return policy. It didn't matter what the seller's personal policy was--Ebay overrode it with theirs. Seeing as I sold vintage videogames, all I needed was some assclown at the 179-day mark bitching that it didn't work when in reality they broke it. :/ I still buy from there, though. Some of the sellers sell stuff I can't find anywhere else, and I can also get great deals on things if I know what I'm looking for.

Come get your Tarot cards read! It's fun for everyone.

We sometimes want to be led by
The hand of a higher creature
So we just have to follow
The direction of the navigator

--Funker Vogt, 'Navigator'
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Easy online business danielthewizard 20 970 01-04-2017 12:22 PM
Last Post: Yoda
  Online business experiences?? Aytida 0 72 12-06-2016 07:52 PM
Last Post: Aytida
  Cpa Lead , Adsense method to make money New 6 0 235 06-13-2016 07:40 AM
Last Post: New 6
  WHO TRYNA MAKE MONEY Faust 18 1,717 03-03-2016 10:46 AM
Last Post: seekor
  Anyone interested in making a nice amount of money? Selene 8 1,330 12-27-2014 09:28 AM
Last Post: dellamage