Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operation Jade Helm? (border states)
04-07-2015, 08:36 AM
The military is doing the jade helm "drill" from July 15 - September 15?
There of course is a lot of hubba about it because of several reasons, depending -
But the one I think is relative here is that all wizards in all border states clean up their garden and put bushes over their shrubs by 7/1 because the goal of this thing is to be able to "move undetected" among people and do extractions and snatches (one friendly other not) without people knowing. It will mostly go on at night.
While soldiers are fine company, every a gen see with three letters for a name is in it too and will see what the roving and typically amiable soldier does. (ie, not the time to open the door with that big spliff and the tunes saying "Well now that you're here!" because they shalt not be alone and cranky mckrabbins might be in your state.
Anyway, just thought it was worth mentioning that if you live border state, especially texas, cali or Utah, chances are whatever you do, from 7-9 2015, somebody not far is watching you.
(Naked swimming and park sex too for those who boink out)

Best wishes who knows? Dam war could pop off.
I guess also make lots of beer and beef jerky now. You can throw it to them like hippos if they come close
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2016, 06:02 PM
oh . I was thinking how it happens
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2017, 12:00 PM
Wow, I remember when this was new info and everybody who kept up with this stuff was freaking out. From living in a border state meself now, nothing's really changed much since. Meh, but what do I know. It's just funny looking back on it, I guess. Kinda like the time I had to pay full price for a flute on display I was just trying out and wasn't gonna buy but the Ebola crisis was in full swing. I finally got out of the shopkeeper that he was worried about Ebola mostly. To think how everybody was wetting themselves over it and now it's old news XD. Just puts things in perspective I guess.

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
07-10-2017, 02:18 PM
So what does this mean that they can "snatch" its own citizens? What about States bordering Canada?

[Image: usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZfoRhUf%2FqvSIh4l5k2TGxc]