Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order of the two worlds/King in Yellow
12-21-2017, 10:08 PM
Looking for information on the cult/secret organization called the order of the two worlds and their relationship to someone/something called the King in Yellow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2017, 11:53 PM
A cursory web search for the King in Yellow reveals it to be a fictional malevolent entity, first conceived of by Robert W. Chambers as a tying thematic element across a collection of horror short stories published in 1895. Later on this entity was appropriated and re-imagined as an avatar of Hastur in the Lovecraftian Horror Tradition.

The Order of the Two Worlds, however, does not pop up so easily.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
12-23-2017, 05:28 PM
Did a couple of hours of google digging on this today. "Order of the Two Worlds" intel is not forthcoming in the first several pages of search results for the phrase. I'll try the same thing on a tinfoil hat conspiracy drivel browser in the next week or two and see if I turn up anything in the annals of the National Enquirer and Dope Smoking Saucer Watcher rumor mill.

Four strikingly consistent trends popped up in the search results, two of which are banal and two of which I found intriguing:

-A shitty RPG released in 2005
-A still shittier alternate history novel about Cromwell fighting aliens or some shit
-A number of book results and articles concerning staunchly conservative manifestos of Christian apologetics, most written in the late 19th and early 20th centuries and focused heavily on ascetic and sacrificial elements.
-Myriad allusions to and commentaries on "chaotic" poets and artists and the power and influence of their works, including a perplexing quote about the relations between "the world of order" and "the world of chaos."

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and there may be nothing here to make of this, but I found the prevalent connection of these two seemingly disparate spheres of exposition, both utterly disparate again from lovecraftian fiction, to the phrase interesting.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

01-04-2018, 03:06 AM
Update: There is a "fact based" Christian novel by Lisa Angelina called "The Order of Two Worlds." I havent yet found a detailed synopsis but once again the work seems to center around conservative Christian apologetics and mystical artistic influence on the course of society and civilization.

If this Cabal of yours truly exists, these are likely their primary interests.

01-04-2018, 03:27 AM
I did some search back in 2013,its a mistic chinese secret org. Noe it teach all white magic. U pay dues. Has a builng i tnk akron ohio. Its mistic, secret, dragon order or something, chineses, tao. Tibet but onl white magic
01-11-2018, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 04:16 AM by Amadeo Elioud.)
Been looking into the yellow king. Not much on the character. Their are suggestions it is based on a cthotic deity, with some believing that it is a darker representation of the Christian god. A sort of soul eater

As to the organization, there seems too be some connection to them, a rather exclusive production of the king in yellow at the royal strand theater July 1st 1895, a fire at the Brompton cemetery July 10th 1895, and a bizarre babbling affliction on the same date in westminster

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SAMUEL Z. BATTEN: THE NEW WORLD ORDER spidermix38 0 351 05-28-2016 09:01 PM
Last Post: spidermix38
  Custodial Order? Kyrus 2 761 05-08-2015 05:15 PM
Last Post: Kyrus
  The New World Order & Ceremonies btard 0 543 06-03-2014 05:26 AM
Last Post: btard