Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pareidolia or Attack?
11-10-2016, 12:33 PM
I have a student of mine who recently came to me regarding the use and popularity of witchcraft - be it hoodoo lore or realistic view. Mind you this student has had a history of coherence and intellectual behavior, social interaction, good moral values and the drive to do something with his life. He came to me with the most honest of feelings and entrusted me with a deep and discerning process. He brought his whole life and threw it on the table in front of me - not so literally as you might assume. He was honest about any and all potential substance abuse as well as how and why these events occurred.

At first I had assumed some form of Pareidolia might be occurring, but a high IQ and sensible reasoning - coherence and good-will isn't just bred about. These traits do not disappear after only minor use of any substance. After digging, I have since come under the assumption that he may be under attack by manipulative individuals, whose goals are questionable at best.

I obviously hold this with some sort of pessimism, and wanted him to better understand what might be happening to him. but after having him test these "voices" - who to the betterment of my knowledge - aren't supposed to communicate - attained true cross information making the situation transactional, meanwhile another usually trustworthy individual has claimed to notice others following "he can't see them" he left it.

The most concerning thing is what these individuals are wanting him to believe. Fallacies and verbal abuse - All, it seems in an effort to take him out of his wife's life, which so far they have succeeded in doing so. 1 Month before this situation started, there was manipulation in the relationship and when it did not work, I fear that the same process he is going through was used on his wife.

I have names and information of certain individuals involved who have claimed at one point or another to have such abilities as well.

Does anyone have any opinion on this notion? what steps should we take in caring for this individual. no matter how crazy this might sound - of course to anyone who can fathom what I am describing, I am sure we are on the same page.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2016, 06:08 PM
What you should do is inform the individual of your concerns, and inform his wife as well, either anonymously or directly, and see if bringing the situation out into the light for discussion might help at all. What is your stake in it all? What is your concern?
11-11-2016, 09:45 AM
Concern for the well-being of a good man who genuinely cares about his life and his family. Whomever is responsible - be it naturally, or otherwise - is destroying someones life out of unfounded spite or hatred. The only quote i can recall at this time is "All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing."
11-11-2016, 11:46 AM
(11-11-2016 09:45 AM)josephsmith97 Wrote:  Concern for the well-being of a good man who genuinely cares about his life and his family. Whomever is responsible - be it naturally, or otherwise - is destroying someones life out of unfounded spite or hatred. The only quote i can recall at this time is "All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing."

Exactly, so I think you should let the individual know all this, and his wife, anonymously or directly, and try to turn things the way you want them instead.
11-18-2016, 08:05 PM
Is there any thought on to the nature of all this? After so many months of this I can see in his eyes that he feels cornered. I myself, with minimal knowledge on occult behavior and abilities am not directly involved. Questions that never seem to be answered. will it stop? who could have such power? is there a service? someones help we should be seeking? or is it really out of his hands and up to us to help fix it?

thanks,

Sorry about bringing this up. sadly it is an all-too-real situation.
11-18-2016, 09:08 PM
(11-18-2016 08:05 PM)josephsmith97 Wrote:  Is there any thought on to the nature of all this? After so many months of this I can see in his eyes that he feels cornered. I myself, with minimal knowledge on occult behavior and abilities am not directly involved. Questions that never seem to be answered. will it stop? who could have such power? is there a service? someones help we should be seeking? or is it really out of his hands and up to us to help fix it?

thanks,

Sorry about bringing this up. sadly it is an all-too-real situation.

It's not going to stop on its own. I've seen this before, it did not end well.

Tell this person to get help.
11-18-2016, 11:49 PM
Severe shifts in personality should be first addressed by a medical doctor (neurologist and/or psychologist) before jumping on the occult route as they may be masking an underlying physical condition nothing to do with anything related to spirituality at all.

If you can rule out medical conditions triggering the events, then feel free to refer them to a trusted occult practitioner.

I am the high-magus of the ever-wrong. The more I know, the more I know I don't know - therefore I know nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Attack Sombra Style Thesombra 2 390 02-14-2018 03:30 PM
Last Post: grundy
  Magickal attack question. toddvtx1300 24 1,972 05-22-2017 03:24 AM
Last Post: toddvtx1300
  Can someone give my a way to learn dreamwalking and or spectral attack Olde man in black. 0 327 05-05-2017 05:56 AM
Last Post: Olde man in black.