Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Phoenix Generators' and Natural Ability
Yesterday, 04:52 AM
(Yesterday 02:18 AM)Karma Wrote:  Open source Tech, optimizing energy constructs with emergent and intrinsic properties of specific kinds of energy at different ratios and how their interactions work together. This allows you to essentially do a magickal act without investing any will over a very long period of time. Using the metal like energies to create a shield or reinforce the energy system allows protection without any active intent, as an example.

Are you the same person who made the open source tech thread on another forum all those years ago? I am in the closed tech group that I guess you know of, so I cannot really participate. I love what you're doing though and would be curious to see what kinds of responses a similar thread on this forum would elicit.

Quote:Different energies react differently with other energies. As an example, air and fire are complimentary, fire and water are contradicting. Fire and water destroy each other in a volatile reaction. By refining and harnessing this reaction, we can create powerful outputs of energy to automatically enhance and fuel our works.

Very interesting concept you are working with here.

"And the soul, if it is to know itself, into a soul must look. The stranger and the enemy, we saw him in the mirror." Seferis
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My "natural talent" Yoda 27 2,087 01-04-2017 08:58 AM
Last Post: Yoda