Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Physical attack
Yesterday, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 10:40 PM by Traveler.)
I actually had a dream last night in which the watcher was present. I asked him if he wanted to ruin my life and he responded with a very bloodthirsty "yes". Soo, guess it s time to call Marduk. Does anyone know of any rules to follow when using the spellbook? It doesn t say that i should wear the arra star, nor that i should walk the gates first. However, the complete simonomicon says exactly that. I m confused here. I checked on other forums and everyone else seems to have success just fine with the fifty names without adhereing to any rules anywhere. Also, in the dream the watcher took me to some place where there was a person who seemed to have memory problems and i was supposed to make him remember me. I guess this is a sign that indicates i should make the gods remember the covenant, as the book says.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 11:06 PM
I think you have already been told in your dream what to do. You know what to do.

You, Mr. Traveler, are not "everyone else". You already did something and now have a history with them. You should do the ritual as respectfully and fully as possible, if that's what you choose to do.

Blessings and good wishes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Physical vs. Visible Evocation: Which is Better? The God-King 58 6,813 03-27-2017 01:28 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Have you evoked to physical appearance? Dman3213 7 298 02-15-2017 02:10 AM
Last Post: Dman3213
  Physical evocation Leial 19 833 04-07-2016 08:19 AM
Last Post: Fork Nan Pwen
  Take Things Slow (Physical Manifestation) Demarcus "Hanfrolo" Jones Jr 0 270 02-28-2016 01:34 PM
Last Post: Demarcus "Hanfrolo" Jones Jr
  how do you change the formula of physical manifestation to visible manifestation? scorpio11 14 1,001 01-05-2016 12:33 AM
Last Post: The God-King