Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Physical attack
04-27-2017, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2017 10:40 PM by Traveler.)
I actually had a dream last night in which the watcher was present. I asked him if he wanted to ruin my life and he responded with a very bloodthirsty "yes". Soo, guess it s time to call Marduk. Does anyone know of any rules to follow when using the spellbook? It doesn t say that i should wear the arra star, nor that i should walk the gates first. However, the complete simonomicon says exactly that. I m confused here. I checked on other forums and everyone else seems to have success just fine with the fifty names without adhereing to any rules anywhere. Also, in the dream the watcher took me to some place where there was a person who seemed to have memory problems and i was supposed to make him remember me. I guess this is a sign that indicates i should make the gods remember the covenant, as the book says.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2017, 11:06 PM
I think you have already been told in your dream what to do. You know what to do.

You, Mr. Traveler, are not "everyone else". You already did something and now have a history with them. You should do the ritual as respectfully and fully as possible, if that's what you choose to do.

Blessings and good wishes.
04-28-2017, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2017 08:21 PM by Philosopher.)
You summon Gods from a system, with warnings clustered all over the pages to follow the rules else bad stuff is happening. You ignore the warnings of this well known dangerous system. You disrespect it in every way possible, and wonder why things go bad?
Don't you see the massive arrogance in this? Don't you know that such an attitude tends to blow up in magic like you experience first hand?

People tell you to make amends and summon the entity properly according to tradition, but nah, you just don't feel like it. Spirits tell you to make amends but nah you are above that.

You won't even acknowledge your wrongdoing and apologize. And then you ask "why would they do this to me" ?
Maybe because what you do is arrogant and disrespectful and thickheaded, and they try to teach you a lesson of humility and respect. You are right, they are wise benevolent beings but if someone comes in with such an attitude like you did they are going to let things fuck with you - just to make a point and teach you some respect. Rules exist for a reason and that is not to trap you but for your own safety.

Its not even the Gods who do anything it seems. You kinda brought it over yourself.

The Gods are loving, patient and forgiving and they don't hold grudges. The fact that the watcher himself is giving you advice how to resolve that shows how they are not against you, but on your team. Its just that you did a stupid thing and now you have to deal with the consequences, everything else would be unjust, and the best way to resolve it is to show some humility and apologize.

I wish you best of success and wisdom

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Have you evoked to physical appearance? Dman3213 10 732 07-17-2017 02:54 AM
Last Post: Riva626
  Do you need scrying abilities/Astral vision for Physical Evocation from Goetia? DemiGod 15 898 05-22-2017 05:59 AM
Last Post: Bc10
  Physical vs. Visible Evocation: Which is Better? The God-King 58 8,574 03-27-2017 01:28 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Physical evocation Leial 19 988 04-07-2016 08:19 AM
Last Post: Fork Nan Pwen
  Take Things Slow (Physical Manifestation) Demarcus "Hanfrolo" Jones Jr 0 310 02-28-2016 01:34 PM
Last Post: Demarcus "Hanfrolo" Jones Jr