Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Physical vs. Visible Evocation: Which is Better?
11-24-2017, 03:10 PM
hello is recommendable to physical evoke more than one demon at time? and do i need to destroy sigil after use?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2017, 11:53 PM
hello i have a questions i was drawing sigils of goethia spirits ..i have a question if sigil must be drawed perfect?
12-18-2017, 05:51 PM
(12-17-2017 11:53 PM)denissss Wrote:  hello i have a questions i was drawing sigils of goethia spirits ..i have a question if sigil must be drawed perfect?

No, there are also sometimes different versions. Think of it like an accent. Different but close ways to say something

'Cause the devil’s in the details and he’s taking his toll
Sending good men down the foot trails of some lost lonely souls
12-20-2017, 02:54 AM
denissss Wrote:hello is recommendable to physical evoke more than one demon at time? and do i need to destroy sigil after use?

Greetings Denissss. No it is NOT recommended that you summon more than one spirit at a time. What are you thinking? These are spirits - older than the civilizations on our planet and wiser than any 100 kings & presidents who ever lived yet you want to take a chance to fool around trying to summon more than one? Um no, not recommended at all. Focus. Focus yourself on ONE of them at a time. When you suggest trying to summon more than one that tells me your hubris is greater than your wisdom and that's definitely sign evocation is not a path for you at this time because you're willing to take dangerous chances. No one wants to see you get hurt.

Do you need to destroy their seals? It's recommended however you can use a book like Barrett suggested in The Magus where you make and consecrate the book with prayers and such then use one page per spirit. He drew a spirit's seal on the page, an image of what the spirit looked like to him and other pertinent data such as times to summon, sacred foods & drinks the spirit prefers, colors, numbers and other things the spirit enjoys. He called this Libris Spiritis or the Book of Spirits. Then when he wanted to summon a spirit, he opened the book to the spirit he wished to summon, used the incantation for that spirit, and Its seal was was right there, and like magic the creature came again.

I hope this helps.

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Getting Started with Solomonic Evocation The God-King 64 24,343 12-19-2017 12:53 AM
Last Post: Ogdru Jahad
  Evocation of Zepar Apolo 26 2,303 10-24-2017 07:23 PM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  Evocation in a dorm Kabniel 16 1,183 10-09-2017 12:35 AM
Last Post: bandaboy
  Evocation of Haagenti (and question on sex offerings) Kabniel 7 591 10-02-2017 06:46 AM
Last Post: Homicide
  A Treatise on Evocation. peterbobby70 10 721 09-23-2017 02:28 PM
Last Post: Magus_austriacus