Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please stop messaging The God King for Mod related
04-18-2017, 11:04 PM
questions, He is no longer admin and is still getting bombarded with constant messages. He is focusing on Himself now. Look for Green or Blue names or stickers that say Admin or message one of us
Crow
The Glass Wizard are Your Admins
Fork, Hagan, Skull, X, and Myself are Your mods
once You are activated messge a mod first for every day issues, Admin for anything account related
or message a Mod and if it is above our power we will let You know and ask You to message Admins or we will forward the issues on over ourselves
Thanks and enjoy the board.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2017, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2017 10:06 AM by SkullTraill.)
I wish we could send a mass PM or set this as a forum announcement (with a persistent banner/notification), because even though this is in the announcement section, it's unlikely that everyone who still messages TGK (IE people who message someone who clearly isn't an admin/mod anymore with mod questions) will read it.

[Image: z3bJrZD.gif]
04-19-2017, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2017 04:51 AM by Magickinqu.)
(04-19-2017 04:08 AM)SkullTraill Wrote:  I wish we could send a mass PM or set this as a forum announcement (with a persistent banner/notification), because even though this is in the announcement section, it's unlikely that everyone who still messages TGK (IE people who message someone who clearly isn't an admin/mod anymore with mod questions) will read it.

Yeah, that would be good, I wonder why new members keep messaging Him for access? How did they even know to ask Him? They must all be long time lurkers who Know what is meant to this board because other wise its like messaging a random member for activation since His admin badge is gone.
BTW I am speaking for TGK folks, He asked Me to relate this message, Lets respect His wishes here.
TX!

To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
04-19-2017, 10:49 AM
One of my friends made an account here and messaged him but didn't know his account wasn't "activated". When someone makes an account they must PM an admin before they can use this site? When did that change?
04-19-2017, 11:20 AM
(04-19-2017 10:49 AM)Feywer96 Wrote:  One of my friends made an account here and messaged him but didn't know his account wasn't "activated". When someone makes an account they must PM an admin before they can use this site? When did that change?

Anti-spam measure likely.

Every forum is hit with so much spam bots these days.
Find all posts by this user
04-19-2017, 11:38 AM
Yep, it's an anti-spam thing. It's been announced, too:

http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Instructi...ur-account

Awake becomes
what once was known,
forgetfulness is fleeting.
04-19-2017, 12:53 PM
It's not uncommon to need verification on forums

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
04-19-2017, 03:45 PM
(04-19-2017 11:38 AM)Hagen Van Horne Wrote:  Yep, it's an anti-spam thing. It's been announced, too:

http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Instructi...ur-account

that link wont lead anywhere for non staff

Visderivitrus
Dominus et recitum
om
Enoch nay nayech
04-19-2017, 06:36 PM
It was so bad Fork and I both wake up very Early
by the time I would sign online He had already deleted 100-200 spams and I would come on still before 6 am and Clean up still another 50 per 100 Myself on most days, and we all stayed busy through out the day, that was just round 1 Morning Detail. lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stop Reporting Lounge Posts The God-King 14 1,605 06-30-2014 08:56 PM
Last Post: The God-King
  Spiritual Therapy Sessions With The God-King The God-King 0 585 10-01-2013 03:03 AM
Last Post: The God-King
  New staff addition: The God-King Crow 39 3,616 01-17-2013 02:04 AM
Last Post: xtinguish
  Occult related groups Crow 9 1,219 05-09-2012 08:07 AM
Last Post: Harvey