Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poetry
02-24-2016, 04:24 AM
Oh I'm sorry, it wasn't the style thats bothering me.

Its the subject matter.

I prefer poetry that speaks to real life.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2016, 04:26 AM
(02-24-2016 04:24 AM)magari Wrote:  Oh I'm sorry, it wasn't the style thats bothering me.

Its the subject matter.

I prefer poetry that speaks to real life.

Oh that's fine Tounge

Well I like to be imaginative~
I mean, I know fantasy-prone can be bad sometimes,
but why not colour up experiences with imaginative expression?
I actually did go riding out yesterday on my bike in the night >p>
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-24-2016, 05:00 AM
(02-24-2016 04:23 AM)Feywer96 Wrote:  
(02-24-2016 04:03 AM)magari Wrote:  You guys need more bukowski in your lives.

This poetry makes me wanna puke....

Hell is a Lonely Place

- Charles Bukowski

Well I like my verse style very much thank you ;P
Meh, I just can't get into that other style of poetry that you gave as an [example]; it's too erratic for me, like, I read it with a bunch of pauses and it doesn't "flow" - and with me - I like my poetry to roll off the tongue, er, mind. I like it to flow~

(02-24-2016 04:07 AM)GuruWithin Wrote:  I based that one off of the Triple Goddess, but no I'm not Wiccan. :) I just appreciate the symbolism and beliefs.
That was good one as well :D
Do you have a wattpad?

Oh interesting~ I liked it though, it was sweet c: hehe xD

No? what's a wattpad?
Wattpad is a site where you can post your poems and stories that you write. It's free and it can help get your name a little bit more known for such things. :)
Besides the hag part? xD

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
- H. Spencer Lewis, founder of the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. 1915.
02-27-2016, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2016 07:01 AM by TheKid.)
Excuse my style and/or and spelling or grammar mistakes, I have no excuse for them other than this is how I write and I'm to lazy to proofread.
-
-
-
There are two types of intelligence
One the modern day lacks (Common sense and strategics of being)
And another that's measured by a test.

With a score around a 50% on a test and you're nearly incapable of responsibility?
The the person who scores a lower grade become a idiot to his own mentor, and that person gains a reputation of being incompetent.
But there's a chance that same person goes home and picks up two jobs and works constantly just to feed their family, They’ve taken responsibility when no one else would.
They are smart enough to budget their money keep, keep their house, and put food on the table. But considered a idiot by society.

Then a billionaire that doesn’t have a complete high school education because they taught themselves what the world didn't want them to know. They chose to become great and made themselves great, never waited for luck.

Then on the street there a person who was a honor roll student and had scholarships coming left and right, but once they left the house they collapsed in tears because life became clear to them and they realised they are alone. They made a plan that didn’t work and ended up on the begging for change because they assumed life would be easy..

I’ve seen too many men and women judged of their intelligence by a test, so I’ll say it aloud.

The who has the audacity to judge another man's intelligence becomes a neanderthal, Because I myself am intelligent in ways you are idiotic and you are intelligent in ways I will never come near comprehending.

(02-24-2016 05:00 AM)GuruWithin Wrote:  
(02-24-2016 04:23 AM)Feywer96 Wrote:  
(02-24-2016 04:03 AM)magari Wrote:  You guys need more bukowski in your lives.

This poetry makes me wanna puke....

Hell is a Lonely Place

- Charles Bukowski

Well I like my verse style very much thank you ;P
Meh, I just can't get into that other style of poetry that you gave as an [example]; it's too erratic for me, like, I read it with a bunch of pauses and it doesn't "flow" - and with me - I like my poetry to roll off the tongue, er, mind. I like it to flow~

(02-24-2016 04:07 AM)GuruWithin Wrote:  I based that one off of the Triple Goddess, but no I'm not Wiccan. Smiling I just appreciate the symbolism and beliefs.
That was good one as well Happy
Do you have a wattpad?

Oh interesting~ I liked it though, it was sweet c: hehe xD

No? what's a wattpad?
Wattpad is a site where you can post your poems and stories that you write. It's free and it can help get your name a little bit more known for such things. Smiling
Besides the hag part? xD

Also try Power Poetry it's a good website to read and write poems. I'd love to hear more of yours though!
02-27-2016, 08:22 AM
Far out, thank you :)

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
07-01-2016, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2016 05:31 PM by Akihiro Kurokami.)
Dhchchsjdjfjfjfnchdhdj
07-27-2016, 01:38 AM
Mindfucked.

The Hermit, F.R.C.

07-27-2016, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2016 11:45 PM by Magickinqu.)
We met in Coney Island under the Sun
Our time together was short but fun
We skipped Nathens But she still got the Hotdog without the Bun
First she sucked me till precum
Made a funny face like she took a shot of rum
Turned around and spread Her Buns
Said fuck my ass I already have two sons
The youngest is only one
Busted a night and we were forever done...

Just freestyle that off the head for you folks to show y'all how it's DONE...Lmao Hip Hop since 86 can Rhyme for days like Hades in Styx Smiling

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
07-28-2016, 01:07 AM
(07-27-2016 11:44 PM)Magickinqu Wrote:  We skipped Nathens But she still got the Hotdog without the Bun
(07-27-2016 11:44 PM)Magickinqu Wrote:  Said fuck my ass I already have two sons
The youngest is only one
ROFL!!! Good shit man...

a speck in the sand in the desert of where...
07-28-2016, 04:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2016 04:14 AM by Magickinqu.)
(07-28-2016 01:07 AM)Ryen Wrote:  
(07-27-2016 11:44 PM)Magickinqu Wrote:  We skipped Nathens But she still got the Hotdog without the Bun
(07-27-2016 11:44 PM)Magickinqu Wrote:  Said fuck my ass I already have two sons
The youngest is only one
ROFL!!! Good shit man...

im confident History will record me as the greatest poet who ever lived 1000 years from now. Smiling
Next Poem Title, I ran out of Toliet paper but Her Mouth was free.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Cheap Poetry Zarbara 0 262 08-12-2015 01:14 PM
Last Post: Zarbara
  Poetry is actually fucking cool... Harvey 12 1,322 03-25-2015 07:41 PM
Last Post: Svarog
  Charles Bukowski on poetry Crow 5 1,674 08-31-2012 03:27 AM
  The Poetry of Dylan Thomas Svarog 0 623 04-28-2012 10:27 PM