Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon GO causing thought forms ?
11-27-2016, 12:51 PM
Although many people have stopped playing Pokemon GO, many still continue to play. I haven't played Pokemon GO in a while, but I have started playing recently again, and I am pleased with the new updates, such as the new tracking feature which allows you to see whether a specific Pokemon is down the street, etc.

I wonder if people knowing that certain Pokemon are in certain areas, and in playing this game in general: I wonder if they are creating thought forms in the form of Pokemon. And if so, I wonder if people who were psychically sensitive would be able to sense the presence of these beings. I also wonder if a clairvoyant would be able to "see" these Pokemon when they spawn (probably with their eyes closed).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2016, 03:20 PM
Your question is very odd sir. The forum concerns useful applications of the magic science to solve important day to day problems.
11-27-2016, 11:45 PM
Yes this forum is also about sharing ideas to facilitate creativity.
12-01-2016, 02:26 AM
I thought this sub forum was about gaming. Something I no longer do actually.

Psion creativity away my friend. You are thinking.
12-01-2016, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2016 11:20 AM by xannie.)
(11-27-2016 03:20 PM)bandaboy Wrote:  The forum concerns useful applications of the magic science to solve important day to day problems.

Psionics is often classified as a form of chaos magic. For many psion groups, the focus on constructs (thought forms) is central. Most of those groups have died off.
Anyway, I don't think OP's questions are unreasonable, but I also don't believe PoGo is causing any of that.

"And the soul, if it is to know itself, into a soul must look. The stranger and the enemy, we saw him in the mirror." Seferis
12-01-2016, 08:55 AM
Pokemons already are a egregore. Many generations whatching this episodes, singing pokemon themes. Im not suprised that something like that happens.
12-02-2016, 05:23 AM
Well I always wanted to have a pokemon-like magickal entity as my spiritual companion, that would be cool! Doesn't matter if it's just a thoughtform or tulpa. Lets just upgrade 'em magickally with our energy and stuffs so they can turn into servitors, egregores... Or even godforms? But nah lets not create gods based on pokemons
12-02-2016, 09:07 AM
(12-02-2016 05:23 AM)Aytida Wrote:  Well I always wanted to have a pokemon-like magickal entity as my spiritual companion, that would be cool! Doesn't matter if it's just a thoughtform or tulpa. Lets just upgrade 'em magickally with our energy and stuffs so they can turn into servitors, egregores... Or even godforms? But nah lets not create gods based on pokemons

Bot for what purpose? What did they do to you? I think it would work for protection/attack but thats all
12-02-2016, 01:10 PM
Well I think as companions they may help us in our workings just like our own personal assistants
12-13-2016, 04:16 AM
You gotta catch em all first!

[Image: bear%203.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  F2P Pok√©mon MMO FullMetal 12 3,471 11-02-2012 08:15 AM
Last Post: FullMetal
  Violence in Gaming- What's your thought? ven0m 50 4,492 04-27-2012 12:31 PM