Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Of The Psalms
11-12-2017, 06:29 PM
PSALMS AND THEIR USES
The entire Torah is composed of the names of God, and in consequence it has the property of saving and protecting man. The Psalms, in general, were very highly regarded for their potency, as well as for their beauty and religious fervor. Psalms were read upon all critical occasions in the life of the people or of the individual; the entire book of Psalms was read through each week as a part of the ritual. Weekly recital constituted the most effective protection of a community against harm. This same work reports a tradition that when a city is endangered it may be saved by reciting in order all those Psalms whose initial letters spell out the name of the city.
Uses of the Psalms: prevention and cure of all sorts of ailments, protection against dangers, especially attack by evil spirits, highwaymen, and wild animals, to find favor with the authorities, against imprisonment, against compulsory baptism, and to escape arrest by the night watchman! The 150 Psalms can bring a person away from anger, or evil talk.

Uses of Colored Candles with the Psalms
Over time, different color candles have become associated with the magical use of Psalms. The addition of using colored candles with the Psalms is for “reinforcement.” Two separate blessings/charms/prayers are used together to “reinforce” and enhance the effectiveness of the outcome. In this case, the candle color system is a later practice added onto the magical practice involving the Psalms.

The following table has a collection of examples of specific colors of candles associated with the recitation of the Psalms for certain purposes.

Red–life, love, sex, courage, energy, strength, health, impulsive, fiery, willpower, concept, vitality, magnetism
Pink–affection, service, love, honor, spiritual awakening, unselfishness, leadership, diplomacy, femininity
Orange–joy, enthusiasm, friendship, attraction, stimulation, self-control, adaptability, intellect, receptivity, organization
Yellow–unity, success, universal love, activity, creativity, action, develop occult powers, invoke spirits, inspiration, concentration
Green–abundance, cooperation, generosity, fertility, success, luck, money, ambition, greed, envy, peace, harmony, health, healing
Blue–truth, health, inspiration, wisdom, immortality, loyalty, serenity, sincerity, devotion, kindness, patience, fidelity, honesty, peace, harmony in the home
White–purity, truth, sincerity, spirituality, wholeness, generosity, expansion, outgoing, cleansing, respect, innocence, prophecy, clairvoyance
Purple–dignity, ambition, idealism, wisdom, psychic ability, power, progress, independence, protection, pride, honors
Brown Brown –balance, concentration, indecision, telepathic power, study, intuitive communication, earthiness, thrift
Black–evil, loss, adversity, protection from evil spirits, shield from the evil eye, repel black magic

Preparation of the candles is based on purpose. To attract put some oil on the bottom and rub toward the top stopping at the middle. Next put some oil at the top and rub toward the bottom stopping at the center. To repel you put the oil in the center and rub toward the bottom. Next you apply some more oil in the center and rub toward the top.
After anointing the candle, you carve in the divine the name. Candle are prepared for one purpose and then not used for any other. Next it must be used for that psalm. Once the candle has burned down wrap it in cloth and bury it or throw it in running water.

Steps of the Ritual
1. After anointed and carved, the candle is lit.
2. Say the Psalm(s).
3. Say a sincere prayer in own words.
4. Meditate on the Psalm(s).
5. After Meditating, extinguish candle and then put it away.

USE OF THE PSALMS
Psalm 1: Pregnant women for normal delivery, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name is EEL ECHAD
Psalm 2: When expose to storm at sea, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine Name is SCHADDEI
Psalm 3: Overcome a bad headache or backache, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine ADONAI
Psalm 4: to have Good luck, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name JIHEJE
Psalm 5: To obtain favor with the authorities, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract. Divine name CHANANJAH
Psalm 6: For healing Eye problem, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name JASCHAJAH
Psalm 7: To overcome evil condition put in place by enemies, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, Divine Name EEL ELIJON
Psalm 8: To win favor with people during Business transaction, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name RECHMIAL (Best recited after sundown with sincere prayer three evening in a row)
Psalm 9: Improve a child’s health, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name EHEJE AISSCHU EHEJE
Psalm 10: Against Evil or restless spirits, recited multiple times in a procedure to expel a demon from a person, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, Divine Name EEL MAZ
Psalm 11: Overcome fear and persecution, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine Name PELE
Psalm 12: Overcome slander from enemies, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine Name AINEEL
Psalm 13: To obtain safety for 24-hour, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine name ESSIEL
Psalm 14: Gain trust or favor, Prepare Pink Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL ENUNET
Psalm 15: Overcome depression, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name IALI
Psalm 16: For great joy, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL CAAR
Psalm 17: For safe journey, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH JENORA
Psalm 18: To overcome attackers and robbers, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, EEL JH. When you have received a miracle, recite Psalm 18.
Psalm 19: Overcome Confining Illness, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine Name ‘HE’
Psalm 20: Protection from danger and suffering, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine Name JEHO
Psalm 21: Against a storm at sea, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine name JEHAEN
Psalm 22: Repel bad luck, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name AHA
Psalm 23: Receive dream instructions, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalms 24 and 25: To receive great strength in the face of opposition, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH JENORA
Psalm 26: For Employment, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name RECHMIAL
Psalm 27: To be accepted in a strange or new place, Prepare Pink Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL ENUNET
Psalm 28: To gain peace with a person you have had a falling out with, Prepare Pink Candle to Attract. Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 29: Empowering Through the Word, Overcoming Troublesome Spirits, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name AHA
Psalm 30: Safety from Evil, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine Name JEHO
Psalm 31: Against slander, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name AHA
Psalm 32: For Divine Grace, Love and Mercy, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL CAAR
Psalm 33: To prevent the death of young children, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name EHEJE AISSCHU EHEJE
Psalm 34: To obtain favors from important people, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name RECHMIAL
Psalms 35 & 36: To gain favor in court cases: Prepare Purple Candle to Attract. Divine name CHANANJAH
Psalm 37: To overcome alcoholism, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine Name ‘HE’
Psalms 38 & 39: To overcome slander, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name AHA
Psalm 40: Make Good Wishes Come True, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name ADONAI
Psalms 41, 42 & 43: To regain credibility after being slandered; Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name AHA
Psalm 42: Receiving Instruction in Dreams, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalm 44: To be safe from enemies, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine Name JEHO
Psalm 45 and 46: Restoring marital harmony, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name ADOJAH.
Recite Psalm 46: When Needing Peace, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL CAAR
Psalm 47: To be loved by all, Prepare Pink Candle to Attract. Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 48: To overcome those who envy you, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name AHA
Psalms 49 & 50: To overcome fever, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine ADONAI
Psalm 51: Cleansing and Purifying, Prepare White Candle to Repel, Divine Name JEHO
Psalm 52: Freeing One’s Self from Slander, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name AHA
Psalms 53, 54, and 55: To overcome persecution by enemies, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine Name JEHO
Psalm 56: To overcome materialism, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine Name I.H.V.H
Psalm 57: Attract good fortune, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name CHAI
Psalm 58: For peaceable communion with animals and nature, Prepare Pink Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalm 59: Against possession of an evil spirit, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, Divine Name EEL ELIJON
Psalm 60: To remain safe during war, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine Name JEHO
Psalm 61: Blessing When Moving to a New Home, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name RECHMIAL
Psalm 62: To find forgiveness in your heart, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL CAAR
Psalm 63: To be free from and unsatisfactory business deal, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name JACH
Psalm 64: Healthful Sea Voyage, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name JIHEJE
Psalm 65: To have luck searching for a better job., Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name JAK
Psalm 66: Against negative obsessions and compulsions, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL CAAR
Psalms 67 and 68: To not be brought down by bad events, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, I.H.V.H.
Psalms 69 and 70: To break unclean habits, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL CAAR
Psalm 71: To help release one from bondage, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, I.H.V.H
Psalm 72: Gain Prosperity and Happiness With Others, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 73-83: All-purpose good fortune, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 84: To overcome chronic illness & bad odors, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine Name ‘HE’
Psalm 85: Protect against demons, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, I.H.V.H
Psalm 85:2: To exercise Demons from a place, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, I.H.V.H
To achieve great good say Psalms 86,87 and 88 same candle and divine name as 73-83.
Psalm 90: Protect home, overcoming evil influences, overcome wild animals, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name SCHADDEI
Psalms 91: Widely regarded as the "Anti-Demonic Psalm", it was often recited at night and before sleeping. Said with other Biblical selections 72 times, it was supposed to deliver one from prison, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, I.H.V.H.
Psalm 92: Gain great honor, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 93: For aid in court cases, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract. Divine name CHANANJAH
Psalm 94: Triumph in Legal Court Cases, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract. Divine name CHANANJAH
Psalm 95: To help friends who are about to make a grave error, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalm 96 and 97: Bring joy and good fortune to the family, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalm 98: Establish peace in the house, Prepare Pink Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalm 99: Get inner power, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 100: Overcome All Enemies, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name SCHADDEI
Psalm 101: Repel evil eye, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, I.H.V.H
Psalm 102: Against a Grievous Affliction, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name IALI
Psalm 103: Healing and Renewal, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name is EEL ECHAD
Psalm 104: To break free from melancholy, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalms 105, 106, and 107: To get rid of fevers, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine ADONAI
Psalm 108: Home prosperity, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name VI
Psalm 109: To overcome a strong enemy, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name SCHADDEI
Psalm 110-111: Get personal magnetism, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalms 112 & 113: To develop self-balance & harmony, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 112: Increase in Might, Power and Success, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalm 112:13: Develop Self Tranquility and Harmony, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 114: Drawing Success in Business, Attracting Luck While Gambling, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name JIHEJE
Psalm 115: To teach, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 116: Protection from Violent or Sudden Death, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name SCHADDEI
Psalm 116:16-17: Safety from Imprisonment, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name JACH
Psalm 117: To help you keep your word, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL CAAR
Psalm 118: To have positive willpower, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 119: Help in Speaking with Someone About a Financial Dispute, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine Name AHA
Psalm 120: To receive justice in court, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract. Divine name CHANANJAH
Psalms 121 and 126: These two Psalms were used, particularly on amulets, to ward off Lilith, Queen of Demons, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, I.H.V.H
Psalm 122: or favor when approaching a person of authority, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract. Divine name CHANANJAH
Psalm 124: For a safe journey by water, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH JENORA
Psalm 125: To gain power when enemies seem to overpower you, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name SCHADDEI
Psalm 126 and 127: To bless and protect children, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name EHEJE AISSCHU EHEJE
Psalm 127: Protect Children, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine Name is SCHADDEI
Psalm 128: To protect a pregnancy, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name is EEL ECHAD
Psalm 129: Empowerment Against Oppression, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name JACH
Psalm 131: To overcome pride, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 132: To gain the ability to keep your word, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 133: To gain and keep true friends, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalm 136: To break cycles of negativity, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 137: To overcome resentment, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 138: To attract love and friendship, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalm 139: To clear confusion and to deepen love in a relationship, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 141: To get rid of fear, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name AHA
Psalm 142 and 143: Relieving Pain in the Legs, Thighs, and Hips, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name EHEJE AISSCHU EHEJE
Psalm 144: To speed the healing of broken limbs, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine ADONAI
Psalm 145: To banish evil spirits, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, I.H.V.H
Psalm 146: Curing a Wound or Wounds Requiring Surgery, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name EHEJE AISSCHU EHEJE
Psalm 147: To cure infections, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine ADONAI
Psalms 148 and 149: To prevent destructive fire, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name SCHADDEI
Psalm 150: Praise and Thanksgiving, Sadness into Glee, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name ADONAI
On being rescued recite Psalm 124.
Psalms 23, 34, 36, 62, 65, 67, 85, 104, 121, 136, 144, 145 should be recited if a person needs a blessing from Heaven for livelihood.
Psalms 20, 38, 85, 86, 102, 130, 142 should be recited if a person needs help in troublesome times.
Psalms 51 & 90 are a remedy for the need of repentance.
For Rain Recite Psalms 17, 25, 32, 86, 103, 105, 108, 120, 121, 123, 124, 130
On Your Wedding Day Recite Psalm 19
To Assure An Healthy Childbirth Recite Psalms 4, 5, 8, 20, 35, 57, 93, 108, 142
Upon the birth of a child recite Psalms 20, 139.
On the day of the circumcision of a boy recite Psalm 12.
On the day of the naming of a girl recite Psalm 9.
When traveling, recite Psalm 91.
Saying the following ten Psalms are a wonderful remedy for most problems, especially acute depression: Psalms 16, 32, 41, 42, 59, 77, 90, 105, 137, 150.
For love between husband and wife take a new plate and write upon it all the words of Psalm 133. Then erase the words in 1 cup of wine or hard liquor poured in the plate. The husband and wife should then drink the liquor and read the Psalm together. The plate should be put in a place where it can be seen. Sexual pleasure should also be engaged in as often as both parties feel the desire, as well as doing things together that both persons enjoy doing with the other partner.
Recite Psalms 32, 38, 70, 71, 72, 82, 121, 124 every morning after morning prayers until you are sure that you have discovered your soul mate.
Someone who is having trouble finding a mate should read the Song of the Sea (Exodus 14: 30 - 15: 18) and the section about the Sacrifices given by the princes of Israel (Numbers 7).
A person who recites the entire Psalms every day is worthy of the "World to Come” and reciting the entire Psalms every day is equivalent to fulfilling the entire Torah.
If a person needs a special blessing from God, they should fast three days, and recite the entire book of Psalms with devout concentration every day, and s/he will be answered.

Shir shel Pega‘im/Psalm 91, commonly interpreted the "Anti-Demonic Psalm” should be employed at every opportunity, as well as at certain stated times, to obviate the ever-present danger from the evil spirits and protect man against demons; The traditional explanation of its effectiveness was twofold: it contains mystical names of God; it comprises 130 words (the final verse was repeated to make up the total), corresponding with the 130 years during which Adam had relations with demons while he wasseparated from Eve. We need not seek so far for an explanation, however; the plain sense of the psalm indicates such an obvious employment. It was recited nightly before retiring, to keep the demons from disturbing one's rest and was spoken even before taking a nap during the day. Such employment did not exhaust the potentialities of the psalm. Because the letter zayin is not to be found in it, it was believed to serve as a protection against all weapons (also zayin in Hebrew—puns were often turned to magical use), and itself to serve in place of a weapon when one was needed. A magical recipe to gain release from prison prescribed its daily recitation 72 times, along with other Scriptural selections. When one is riding across a bridge it is well to repeat these verses to forestall any accident (for Satan is always on the alert to take advantage of an opportunity to do harm). We have a report that during a Rosh Hashanah service in the city of Frankfort the shofar refused to function; the remedy employed was to breathe the words of the Shir shel Pega‘im three times into the wide opening of the ram's horn, whereupon its hoarse notes were restored. Satan had seated himself inside the horn and had impeded its call until dislodged by the charm.

We must remember that, in the end, all healing is up to the Will of God. God knows where everyone is in their need to go on to the next level of their development and advancement, sometimes this can only be achieved by entering the Valley of the Shadow of Death (which is really a birth and transition into the next phase of eternal life.) A person who can memorize the Book of Psalms in Hebrew will rectify all personal flaws, and will be guaranteed a place in the World to Come.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2017, 08:26 PM
I personally consider the psalms preloaded sigils, like the tarot or mudras.

If I may give you advice, try not to behave as if your paradigm is absolute truth unless you're looking for an argument - especially in regards to "god". You may find you enjoy your stay more that way.

We've had far too many threads with people assuming or asserting judeo-Christian paradigms which devolved into flame wars.in the past few days. Don't be a number

Names of power, I consider these to be either more preloaded sigils, or words which have by their vibration property which was discovered by prehistoric (Sumerian or Atlantean) magicians and which continued to be worshiped after their origin and nature was forgotten

To add to the discussion. .
"That which gives also takes away"

""Which goes to show that salt is useful for more than just exorcising demons""

""There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it""

The man of religion believes in god
The magician knows god
The sorcerer is god
11-13-2017, 12:00 AM
Pioneers in psalms anna riva. And, william oribello. Now above the original post psalms give u place a place in the world to come. Are u familiar whit jewish sorcery.? I mean using adonai words for every case. Not bible but like mantras
11-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Don't worry Pluto I'm not one to push my beliefs on anyone. Just sharing a mixture of things I researched and wrote in my own personal papers. I have been prior in my life a Atheist, Agnostic, Deist and Buddhist. I now consider myself a Christian Kabbalist. I am a very open person and believe that one must find their own path in life and their lives.

Belphguy I have only researched Kabbalah and the Solomonic Paths. I did a little dabbling in Demonalatry but this is it. I plan on specializing in Judaic and Christian mysticism.
11-15-2017, 03:12 AM
belphguy Wrote:Pioneers in psalms anna riva. And, william oribello.

Nooooo they are not pioneers I'm afraid. That distinction goes to a man named Godfrey Selig who first began that whole crazy idea and it was because he translated some German religious occult material into English in the late 1800;s. It is from his book that Hoodoo folks like the ones you mentioned (and others) came sniffing.

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-15-2017, 06:52 AM
(11-12-2017 06:29 PM)Azriel Wrote:  PSALMS AND THEIR USES
The entire Torah is composed of the names of God, and in consequence it has the property of saving and protecting man. The Psalms, in general, were very highly regarded for their potency, as well as for their beauty and religious fervor. Psalms were read upon all critical occasions in the life of the people or of the individual; the entire book of Psalms was read through each week as a part of the ritual. Weekly recital constituted the most effective protection of a community against harm. This same work reports a tradition that when a city is endangered it may be saved by reciting in order all those Psalms whose initial letters spell out the name of the city.
Uses of the Psalms: prevention and cure of all sorts of ailments, protection against dangers, especially attack by evil spirits, highwaymen, and wild animals, to find favor with the authorities, against imprisonment, against compulsory baptism, and to escape arrest by the night watchman! The 150 Psalms can bring a person away from anger, or evil talk.

Uses of Colored Candles with the Psalms
Over time, different color candles have become associated with the magical use of Psalms. The addition of using colored candles with the Psalms is for “reinforcement.” Two separate blessings/charms/prayers are used together to “reinforce” and enhance the effectiveness of the outcome. In this case, the candle color system is a later practice added onto the magical practice involving the Psalms.

The following table has a collection of examples of specific colors of candles associated with the recitation of the Psalms for certain purposes.

Red–life, love, sex, courage, energy, strength, health, impulsive, fiery, willpower, concept, vitality, magnetism
Pink–affection, service, love, honor, spiritual awakening, unselfishness, leadership, diplomacy, femininity
Orange–joy, enthusiasm, friendship, attraction, stimulation, self-control, adaptability, intellect, receptivity, organization
Yellow–unity, success, universal love, activity, creativity, action, develop occult powers, invoke spirits, inspiration, concentration
Green–abundance, cooperation, generosity, fertility, success, luck, money, ambition, greed, envy, peace, harmony, health, healing
Blue–truth, health, inspiration, wisdom, immortality, loyalty, serenity, sincerity, devotion, kindness, patience, fidelity, honesty, peace, harmony in the home
White–purity, truth, sincerity, spirituality, wholeness, generosity, expansion, outgoing, cleansing, respect, innocence, prophecy, clairvoyance
Purple–dignity, ambition, idealism, wisdom, psychic ability, power, progress, independence, protection, pride, honors
Brown Brown –balance, concentration, indecision, telepathic power, study, intuitive communication, earthiness, thrift
Black–evil, loss, adversity, protection from evil spirits, shield from the evil eye, repel black magic

Preparation of the candles is based on purpose. To attract put some oil on the bottom and rub toward the top stopping at the middle. Next put some oil at the top and rub toward the bottom stopping at the center. To repel you put the oil in the center and rub toward the bottom. Next you apply some more oil in the center and rub toward the top.
After anointing the candle, you carve in the divine the name. Candle are prepared for one purpose and then not used for any other. Next it must be used for that psalm. Once the candle has burned down wrap it in cloth and bury it or throw it in running water.

Steps of the Ritual
1. After anointed and carved, the candle is lit.
2. Say the Psalm(s).
3. Say a sincere prayer in own words.
4. Meditate on the Psalm(s).
5. After Meditating, extinguish candle and then put it away.

USE OF THE PSALMS
Psalm 1: Pregnant women for normal delivery, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name is EEL ECHAD
Psalm 2: When expose to storm at sea, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine Name is SCHADDEI
Psalm 3: Overcome a bad headache or backache, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine ADONAI
Psalm 4: to have Good luck, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name JIHEJE
Psalm 5: To obtain favor with the authorities, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract. Divine name CHANANJAH
Psalm 6: For healing Eye problem, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name JASCHAJAH
Psalm 7: To overcome evil condition put in place by enemies, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, Divine Name EEL ELIJON
Psalm 8: To win favor with people during Business transaction, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name RECHMIAL (Best recited after sundown with sincere prayer three evening in a row)
Psalm 9: Improve a child’s health, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name EHEJE AISSCHU EHEJE
Psalm 10: Against Evil or restless spirits, recited multiple times in a procedure to expel a demon from a person, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, Divine Name EEL MAZ
Psalm 11: Overcome fear and persecution, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine Name PELE
Psalm 12: Overcome slander from enemies, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine Name AINEEL
Psalm 13: To obtain safety for 24-hour, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine name ESSIEL
Psalm 14: Gain trust or favor, Prepare Pink Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL ENUNET
Psalm 15: Overcome depression, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name IALI
Psalm 16: For great joy, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL CAAR
Psalm 17: For safe journey, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH JENORA
Psalm 18: To overcome attackers and robbers, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, EEL JH. When you have received a miracle, recite Psalm 18.
Psalm 19: Overcome Confining Illness, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine Name ‘HE’
Psalm 20: Protection from danger and suffering, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine Name JEHO
Psalm 21: Against a storm at sea, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine name JEHAEN
Psalm 22: Repel bad luck, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name AHA
Psalm 23: Receive dream instructions, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalms 24 and 25: To receive great strength in the face of opposition, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH JENORA
Psalm 26: For Employment, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name RECHMIAL
Psalm 27: To be accepted in a strange or new place, Prepare Pink Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL ENUNET
Psalm 28: To gain peace with a person you have had a falling out with, Prepare Pink Candle to Attract. Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 29: Empowering Through the Word, Overcoming Troublesome Spirits, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name AHA
Psalm 30: Safety from Evil, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine Name JEHO
Psalm 31: Against slander, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name AHA
Psalm 32: For Divine Grace, Love and Mercy, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL CAAR
Psalm 33: To prevent the death of young children, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name EHEJE AISSCHU EHEJE
Psalm 34: To obtain favors from important people, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name RECHMIAL
Psalms 35 & 36: To gain favor in court cases: Prepare Purple Candle to Attract. Divine name CHANANJAH
Psalm 37: To overcome alcoholism, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine Name ‘HE’
Psalms 38 & 39: To overcome slander, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name AHA
Psalm 40: Make Good Wishes Come True, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name ADONAI
Psalms 41, 42 & 43: To regain credibility after being slandered; Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name AHA
Psalm 42: Receiving Instruction in Dreams, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalm 44: To be safe from enemies, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine Name JEHO
Psalm 45 and 46: Restoring marital harmony, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name ADOJAH.
Recite Psalm 46: When Needing Peace, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL CAAR
Psalm 47: To be loved by all, Prepare Pink Candle to Attract. Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 48: To overcome those who envy you, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name AHA
Psalms 49 & 50: To overcome fever, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine ADONAI
Psalm 51: Cleansing and Purifying, Prepare White Candle to Repel, Divine Name JEHO
Psalm 52: Freeing One’s Self from Slander, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name AHA
Psalms 53, 54, and 55: To overcome persecution by enemies, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine Name JEHO
Psalm 56: To overcome materialism, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine Name I.H.V.H
Psalm 57: Attract good fortune, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name CHAI
Psalm 58: For peaceable communion with animals and nature, Prepare Pink Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalm 59: Against possession of an evil spirit, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, Divine Name EEL ELIJON
Psalm 60: To remain safe during war, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine Name JEHO
Psalm 61: Blessing When Moving to a New Home, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name RECHMIAL
Psalm 62: To find forgiveness in your heart, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL CAAR
Psalm 63: To be free from and unsatisfactory business deal, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name JACH
Psalm 64: Healthful Sea Voyage, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name JIHEJE
Psalm 65: To have luck searching for a better job., Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name JAK
Psalm 66: Against negative obsessions and compulsions, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL CAAR
Psalms 67 and 68: To not be brought down by bad events, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, I.H.V.H.
Psalms 69 and 70: To break unclean habits, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL CAAR
Psalm 71: To help release one from bondage, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, I.H.V.H
Psalm 72: Gain Prosperity and Happiness With Others, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 73-83: All-purpose good fortune, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 84: To overcome chronic illness & bad odors, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine Name ‘HE’
Psalm 85: Protect against demons, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, I.H.V.H
Psalm 85:2: To exercise Demons from a place, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, I.H.V.H
To achieve great good say Psalms 86,87 and 88 same candle and divine name as 73-83.
Psalm 90: Protect home, overcoming evil influences, overcome wild animals, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name SCHADDEI
Psalms 91: Widely regarded as the "Anti-Demonic Psalm", it was often recited at night and before sleeping. Said with other Biblical selections 72 times, it was supposed to deliver one from prison, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, I.H.V.H.
Psalm 92: Gain great honor, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 93: For aid in court cases, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract. Divine name CHANANJAH
Psalm 94: Triumph in Legal Court Cases, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract. Divine name CHANANJAH
Psalm 95: To help friends who are about to make a grave error, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalm 96 and 97: Bring joy and good fortune to the family, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalm 98: Establish peace in the house, Prepare Pink Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalm 99: Get inner power, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 100: Overcome All Enemies, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name SCHADDEI
Psalm 101: Repel evil eye, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, I.H.V.H
Psalm 102: Against a Grievous Affliction, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name IALI
Psalm 103: Healing and Renewal, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name is EEL ECHAD
Psalm 104: To break free from melancholy, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalms 105, 106, and 107: To get rid of fevers, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine ADONAI
Psalm 108: Home prosperity, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name VI
Psalm 109: To overcome a strong enemy, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name SCHADDEI
Psalm 110-111: Get personal magnetism, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalms 112 & 113: To develop self-balance & harmony, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 112: Increase in Might, Power and Success, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalm 112:13: Develop Self Tranquility and Harmony, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 114: Drawing Success in Business, Attracting Luck While Gambling, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name JIHEJE
Psalm 115: To teach, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 116: Protection from Violent or Sudden Death, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name SCHADDEI
Psalm 116:16-17: Safety from Imprisonment, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name JACH
Psalm 117: To help you keep your word, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name EEL CAAR
Psalm 118: To have positive willpower, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 119: Help in Speaking with Someone About a Financial Dispute, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine Name AHA
Psalm 120: To receive justice in court, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract. Divine name CHANANJAH
Psalms 121 and 126: These two Psalms were used, particularly on amulets, to ward off Lilith, Queen of Demons, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, I.H.V.H
Psalm 122: or favor when approaching a person of authority, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract. Divine name CHANANJAH
Psalm 124: For a safe journey by water, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH JENORA
Psalm 125: To gain power when enemies seem to overpower you, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name SCHADDEI
Psalm 126 and 127: To bless and protect children, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name EHEJE AISSCHU EHEJE
Psalm 127: Protect Children, Prepare Purple Candle to Attract, Divine Name is SCHADDEI
Psalm 128: To protect a pregnancy, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name is EEL ECHAD
Psalm 129: Empowerment Against Oppression, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name JACH
Psalm 131: To overcome pride, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 132: To gain the ability to keep your word, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 133: To gain and keep true friends, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalm 136: To break cycles of negativity, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 137: To overcome resentment, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 138: To attract love and friendship, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name JAH
Psalm 139: To clear confusion and to deepen love in a relationship, Prepare Green Candle to Attract, Divine name I.H.V.H
Psalm 141: To get rid of fear, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name AHA
Psalm 142 and 143: Relieving Pain in the Legs, Thighs, and Hips, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name EHEJE AISSCHU EHEJE
Psalm 144: To speed the healing of broken limbs, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine ADONAI
Psalm 145: To banish evil spirits, Prepare Black Candle to Repel, I.H.V.H
Psalm 146: Curing a Wound or Wounds Requiring Surgery, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine name EHEJE AISSCHU EHEJE
Psalm 147: To cure infections, Prepare Blue Candle to Attract, Divine ADONAI
Psalms 148 and 149: To prevent destructive fire, Prepare Purple Candle to Repel, Divine name SCHADDEI
Psalm 150: Praise and Thanksgiving, Sadness into Glee, Prepare Red Candle to Attract, Divine name ADONAI
On being rescued recite Psalm 124.
Psalms 23, 34, 36, 62, 65, 67, 85, 104, 121, 136, 144, 145 should be recited if a person needs a blessing from Heaven for livelihood.
Psalms 20, 38, 85, 86, 102, 130, 142 should be recited if a person needs help in troublesome times.
Psalms 51 & 90 are a remedy for the need of repentance.
For Rain Recite Psalms 17, 25, 32, 86, 103, 105, 108, 120, 121, 123, 124, 130
On Your Wedding Day Recite Psalm 19
To Assure An Healthy Childbirth Recite Psalms 4, 5, 8, 20, 35, 57, 93, 108, 142
Upon the birth of a child recite Psalms 20, 139.
On the day of the circumcision of a boy recite Psalm 12.
On the day of the naming of a girl recite Psalm 9.
When traveling, recite Psalm 91.
Saying the following ten Psalms are a wonderful remedy for most problems, especially acute depression: Psalms 16, 32, 41, 42, 59, 77, 90, 105, 137, 150.
For love between husband and wife take a new plate and write upon it all the words of Psalm 133. Then erase the words in 1 cup of wine or hard liquor poured in the plate. The husband and wife should then drink the liquor and read the Psalm together. The plate should be put in a place where it can be seen. Sexual pleasure should also be engaged in as often as both parties feel the desire, as well as doing things together that both persons enjoy doing with the other partner.
Recite Psalms 32, 38, 70, 71, 72, 82, 121, 124 every morning after morning prayers until you are sure that you have discovered your soul mate.
Someone who is having trouble finding a mate should read the Song of the Sea (Exodus 14: 30 - 15: 18) and the section about the Sacrifices given by the princes of Israel (Numbers 7).
A person who recites the entire Psalms every day is worthy of the "World to Come” and reciting the entire Psalms every day is equivalent to fulfilling the entire Torah.
If a person needs a special blessing from God, they should fast three days, and recite the entire book of Psalms with devout concentration every day, and s/he will be answered.

Shir shel Pega‘im/Psalm 91, commonly interpreted the "Anti-Demonic Psalm” should be employed at every opportunity, as well as at certain stated times, to obviate the ever-present danger from the evil spirits and protect man against demons; The traditional explanation of its effectiveness was twofold: it contains mystical names of God; it comprises 130 words (the final verse was repeated to make up the total), corresponding with the 130 years during which Adam had relations with demons while he wasseparated from Eve. We need not seek so far for an explanation, however; the plain sense of the psalm indicates such an obvious employment. It was recited nightly before retiring, to keep the demons from disturbing one's rest and was spoken even before taking a nap during the day. Such employment did not exhaust the potentialities of the psalm. Because the letter zayin is not to be found in it, it was believed to serve as a protection against all weapons (also zayin in Hebrew—puns were often turned to magical use), and itself to serve in place of a weapon when one was needed. A magical recipe to gain release from prison prescribed its daily recitation 72 times, along with other Scriptural selections. When one is riding across a bridge it is well to repeat these verses to forestall any accident (for Satan is always on the alert to take advantage of an opportunity to do harm). We have a report that during a Rosh Hashanah service in the city of Frankfort the shofar refused to function; the remedy employed was to breathe the words of the Shir shel Pega‘im three times into the wide opening of the ram's horn, whereupon its hoarse notes were restored. Satan had seated himself inside the horn and had impeded its call until dislodged by the charm.

We must remember that, in the end, all healing is up to the Will of God. God knows where everyone is in their need to go on to the next level of their development and advancement, sometimes this can only be achieved by entering the Valley of the Shadow of Death (which is really a birth and transition into the next phase of eternal life.) A person who can memorize the Book of Psalms in Hebrew will rectify all personal flaws, and will be guaranteed a place in the World to Come.

This is an excellent post.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-15-2017, 07:05 AM
Talk to the Angel that visited the Author of The Psalms to get more in-deth perception of The Bible's favourite section.

11-16-2017, 05:50 AM
Thank you Anthony for your kind words.

Get wisdom, get understanding. Don't forget, nor decline from the word's of my mouth. Don't forsake wisdom and wisdom shall preserve you. Love wisdom and wisdom shall keep you. (Proverbs 4:5-7)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  4 Demonic Incantations To Conjure Limitless Power Sammy 9 894 07-26-2017 11:26 PM
Last Post: Sammy
  New Avatar Power Ritual - Guided Meditation jcolanzi 2 326 07-22-2017 06:39 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  Power of Yemaya, star of the seas bandaboy 3 530 07-05-2017 05:46 AM
Last Post: Youngmystick
  MAGIC SQUARE FOR POWER LUCK joshdan1 1 487 02-09-2017 10:22 PM
Last Post: Sammy
  MAGIC SQUARE FOR POWER LUCK joshdan1 0 262 01-01-2017 04:04 AM
Last Post: joshdan1