Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Power Of The Psalms
12-10-2017, 06:37 PM
This post is very useful in many ways. The effort well worth it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2017, 03:28 AM
In case u dnt knw in 1998.carl nagel &oliver boees publish a booklet in red cover. Which include some part of tat psalms for evertng. I tnk u ssy it in bacwards. And i tnk his book in a pentsgram in fire has tat too. Also he release whute&black psalms in ebooks last 3 weeks. But his psalms in black magic. Is good. Wen i post in a forum tis. Peopls told me am stupid etc bcse tey never hear such tjing and i was trolling. But the booket still on finbarr. Tru his new psalms on black magic dnt ghave it yet
12-11-2017, 03:55 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 04:06 AM by bandaboy.)
One using the Psalms should note that the power inherent within the Psalms themselves are various vibrations of the LOGOS in action. When you recite the Psalms, you are actually calling on the power of the Logos to do what it has done before, what it is doing and what it will do. The Logos has no time so even before you do the rite, the Logos has already done it , is doing it and will do it.

However, when you use the Psalms through a power other than the LOGOS;

1. Positive reduces greatly the power of the Logos in the Psalms as a result of bias.

2. Negative, requires the spirit to understand how to manipulate the Evolution (Birth, Death, Rebirth) based Logos energy to match the nature of the anti-logoic spirit, so that the energy can be of use.

Using a Psalm with a standard anti-logoic (spirits against the process of evolution) will cause it to vaporize or would plainly not work.

All Psalms will have a white candle if you like candles, this is because the power you are drawing is of the Logos, whose Ultimate colour is white. The bias of the logoic energy will come from the different Psalms. For the 151th Psalm and above, you can use any colour you feel matches the Psalm ;-)

After reciting the Psalm once or the number of times the Logos or a logoic spirit instructs...otherwise the number of times you make up in your mind, you must 'enflame thyself with prayer' as good old Crowley said it! Your desire is key to this prayer, so you gotta want to have it. The Logoic seed will join with the cosmic force of desire and there comes your baby. The universe is madeup/full of latent desire, and daddies full of seed.

Always remember that the Logos only seeks to create and its seed is infinite. From whence Desire comes; the cosmic being, seeks to nurture that which has come forth from union of divine male and female.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  power of pictures. belphguy 2 135 03-13-2018 11:03 AM
Last Post: belphguy
  40 days 6000 psalms, psalms for results [My small tutorial] PrayerAgent 44 1,867 03-12-2018 01:43 AM
Last Post: Samurael
  4 Demonic Incantations To Conjure Limitless Power Sammy 9 1,174 07-26-2017 11:26 PM
Last Post: Sammy
  New Avatar Power Ritual - Guided Meditation jcolanzi 2 448 07-22-2017 06:39 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  Power of Yemaya, star of the seas bandaboy 3 609 07-05-2017 05:46 AM
Last Post: Youngmystick