Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction of future with Bible
11-11-2016, 05:33 AM
So this thread subject is about how Bible predicted future untill now and maybe we will see more of its prediction in the future. So why is there so many truth prediction from Bible . What i meant is why Bible predicted so much true events that happened after everythink was written ? Will future that Bible predict come ? I mean on Apocalypse .. Will it really come to be ? Please note that i dont promote any religion im opposite to religions be it Islam or Christianity or even Judaism , im opposite to any other as well. Im just sharing this on Spirtuality and Religion site just to hear ur views and opinions about this subject.
I know Apocalypse is translated from Greek, meaning a disclosure of knowledge. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, for example : a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities.
This are just couple of examples :

Prediction of Weapons of Mass Destruction : this is a very fascinating point, so please keep reading. The Bible contains passages which seems to suggest that mankind would at some point in time wield weapons of mass destruction: Jeremiah 50:9
For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain.

Jeremiah 50:9 above seems to be describing “smart weapons,” like cruise missiles. The word for arrows here, “chets,” can also be used to describe “javelins” or “spears.” In addition to this, the arrows are described as “a mighty expert man” – please note this description is directed to these “arrows” and not the ones firing them – these so-called arrows have an intelligence of their own. The fact that “none shall return in vain” confirms that these weapons are carefully guided and cannot miss! Hence Jeremiah 50:9, written around 627 to 585 B.C., is quite possibly insinuating that mankind will eventually invent smart weaponry or precision-guided munition.Zephaniah 1:14, 15
The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wastenes and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness.

Revelation 6:13, 15
And the STARS of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains.
There are much more examples but i dont wanna make this thread to to long to read.. It already is long so ill finish soon.

The Bible prophesies that in the Last Days billions of people will die and that the Earth will be destroyed by mankind’s actions, people laughed about such claims before, but after the invention of nuclear weapons all the skeptics are now silent. In light of all that I have said, I think we need to pay more attention to the claims of this so-called moldy book!:

Here is example :

Isaiah 24:1, 4-6
Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.
The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.
The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Zechariah 13:8, 9
And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTgw1Fu1NEhJqtcNymPgK...D7k6i-usJw]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2016, 05:35 PM
One thing you might benefit from if you're curious is learning what the texts mean it so study the Hebrew euphemisms used in the prophetic books. Such as, when he says he'll burn something, or make it "pass through fire", that means judgement. Anything that doesn't stand up to his "fire", like a strong metal such as gold or silver, will fail.

I'm still learning such things, so, I can't give a whole lot at the moment, I'm sorry to say. But, I can at least point that out for you.
11-15-2016, 07:02 PM
(11-15-2016 05:35 PM)Nesh Wrote:  One thing you might benefit from if you're curious is learning what the texts mean it so study the Hebrew euphemisms used in the prophetic books. Such as, when he says he'll burn something, or make it "pass through fire", that means judgement. Anything that doesn't stand up to his "fire", like a strong metal such as gold or silver, will fail.

I'm still learning such things, so, I can't give a whole lot at the moment, I'm sorry to say. But, I can at least point that out for you.

Very true and very useful and important no matter what sort of ancient text is being read.
11-15-2016, 07:04 PM
(11-15-2016 07:02 PM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  
(11-15-2016 05:35 PM)Nesh Wrote:  One thing you might benefit from if you're curious is learning what the texts mean it so study the Hebrew euphemisms used in the prophetic books. Such as, when he says he'll burn something, or make it "pass through fire", that means judgement. Anything that doesn't stand up to his "fire", like a strong metal such as gold or silver, will fail.

Very true and very useful and important no matter what sort of ancient text is being read.

Thanks for advice, both of you.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTgw1Fu1NEhJqtcNymPgK...D7k6i-usJw]
12-04-2016, 12:47 PM
I would suggest study history and yes the Bible is a source of history as well. Not always accurate so check the questionable.
Then look at the news. Not just your local but other country news, etc. But it is really a wasted exercise because we have people who are far more capable of arriving at correct answers than likely all of us combined.

Do I think we will live to see the demise of us ? NO I DO NOT !

Ive yet to meet anyone that predicts future events from the Bible. In fact id say Nostradamus did much of the work for us anyway if it is a real concern of anyone. I think personally an exercise in futility which abounds.

But we all have our own interests and I do wish you well in trying to unlock that book for your purposes.
12-06-2016, 02:41 AM
I live because two organisms decided to replicate. I continued because living things like to consume and eliminate to grow. Did i ask for it....not to my knowledge.

So i live to die. A spec is a spec and it takes a lot of specs to make ALL that there is. Would one less spec make a difference in the chaos?

Does it really matter? I suppose pride would say yes but i shrug and could or should care less. But apparently i think on it.

[Image: bear%203.png]
12-08-2016, 06:40 AM
first of its easier to look back and say something has come true then say something and let it come true. and then of course theres my view on it:
imo lots of people are connected to one or another form of groups consciousness. now since lots and lots walk with christianity whether they are aware or not, they therefor walk the path of the predictions making them real while being busy with their lifes. i for myself believe christianity (but also several other ways) are like a map layed over our world. so if you know how to read a map you can predict where you are going and thus predict the future.

in this way you can walk for example the path of moses just like you can explore with tarot the path of the emperor.

hope it helps Wink
12-08-2016, 06:56 AM
This reminds me of how sci-fi is today.. no matter what the put in the sci-fi movie or show, chances are we will have something in the future that can very loosely describe that same technology and sense they don't have the same vocabulary as we do it would stand to more reason outlandish claims can be attributed to modern tech. Just my 2 cents Wink

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-30-2016, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 01:17 PM by thwomp1759.)
Wasn't Nostradamus wrong about 2012?
02-09-2017, 11:47 PM
(11-11-2016 05:33 AM)Death Is Coming Wrote:  So this thread subject is about how Bible predicted future untill now and maybe we will see more of its prediction in the future. So why is there so many truth prediction from Bible . What i meant is why Bible predicted so much true events that happened after everythink was written ? Will future that Bible predict come ? I mean on Apocalypse .. Will it really come to be ? Please note that i dont promote any religion im opposite to religions be it Islam or Christianity or even Judaism , im opposite to any other as well. Im just sharing this on Spirtuality and Religion site just to hear ur views and opinions about this subject.
I know Apocalypse is translated from Greek, meaning a disclosure of knowledge. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, for example : a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities.
This are just couple of examples :

Prediction of Weapons of Mass Destruction : this is a very fascinating point, so please keep reading. The Bible contains passages which seems to suggest that mankind would at some point in time wield weapons of mass destruction: Jeremiah 50:9
For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain.

Jeremiah 50:9 above seems to be describing “smart weapons,” like cruise missiles. The word for arrows here, “chets,” can also be used to describe “javelins” or “spears.” In addition to this, the arrows are described as “a mighty expert man” – please note this description is directed to these “arrows” and not the ones firing them – these so-called arrows have an intelligence of their own. The fact that “none shall return in vain” confirms that these weapons are carefully guided and cannot miss! Hence Jeremiah 50:9, written around 627 to 585 B.C., is quite possibly insinuating that mankind will eventually invent smart weaponry or precision-guided munition.Zephaniah 1:14, 15
The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wastenes and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness.

Revelation 6:13, 15
And the STARS of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains.
There are much more examples but i dont wanna make this thread to to long to read.. It already is long so ill finish soon.

The Bible prophesies that in the Last Days billions of people will die and that the Earth will be destroyed by mankind’s actions, people laughed about such claims before, but after the invention of nuclear weapons all the skeptics are now silent. In light of all that I have said, I think we need to pay more attention to the claims of this so-called moldy book!:

Here is example :

Isaiah 24:1, 4-6
Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.
The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.
The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Zechariah 13:8, 9
And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Post flood god says I wont destroy the earth again - what relevance dose Isaiah have exactly ?

J

My Store Site (occult stuff included)
http://www.whiffyskunk.com
Like an idea - make a donation [email protected] - paypal
Meditation Mastery series
http://www.entityreport.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How Genuine Is The Bible? Babalawo 14 486 09-24-2017 08:06 AM
Last Post: Arkadius-Rash
  Fictitious bible,or truth woodoo003 4 781 03-27-2017 05:28 PM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  The Bible- the biggest lie HBG14 58 4,980 10-12-2016 12:51 AM
Last Post: HBG14
  Bible Studies with Anthony Arcanum Anthony Arcanum 38 4,656 04-12-2016 08:50 AM
Last Post: A LEADER
  The Tablets of King Sargon - Source of Hebrew Bible Found Phil_B 5 1,564 02-23-2013 11:16 PM
Last Post: Phil_B