Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Predictions
10-29-2017, 04:14 AM
Subject of this thread are predictions. In this thread i will explain and give details of couple of things that i have visions of , that will happen worldwide in the future. I will keep this thread as simple and short as i possibly can.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PREDICTIONS:

-BITCOIN

-Bitcoin value in 2018 is 15 000-20 000 $.
-Bitcoin value in 2020 is 0$

-WAR

-In the next couple of weeks and up to couple of months, USA will go in secret operation with South Korea . USA and South Korea will perform fast operation of attack on North Korea. In the news it will be showed as a Succesful operation and attack of USA and South Korea on North Korea. USA and South Korea will crush most of North Korea troops. Remaining troops of North Korea will start getting lower and lower in numbers, then suddenly China will step in and aid North Korea mostly via sea. USA will find their hands full with North Korea and China. So another percent of China troops will go invade and attack Taiwan and Island in the South Sea during this time, and Russia will take this option and go ahead and start invading parts and countries of Eastern Europe , goal of Russian attacks and invading will be to reclaim more lands. And now lets get back to USA, South Korea, and North Korea. USA will fully retreat from this war, reason for this is that soldiers and up ranks will not want to die for wars in stranger countries. And they will not risk anymore their lives for stranger wars and stranger countries. So USA soldiers will retreat .

-EARTHQUAKE

-In next couple of weeks to next couple of months earthquake strenght of 8.0 will hit along San Andres Fault.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my predictions. In soon future , you will see what i told you before was true and all of it came to be. I know many more things, but for now this is , what i will share with you.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl5UNuOdwprShU3Vh3gTO...76smU8G9EQ]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2017, 06:26 AM
I hope you are wrong about Russia but interesting thread. I'll be thrilled to see how it all turns out.
10-29-2017, 07:10 AM
Remember everyone even the best seers can see only a possible future. some prophecy by there very exsitence invaludate themselves while others fulfil themselves, if you get even one out of three I'll be impressed

""Which goes to show that salt is useful for more than just exorcising demons""

""There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it""

The man of religion believes in god
The magician knows god
The sorcerer is god
10-29-2017, 04:48 PM
which of your predictions came true in the past?
10-29-2017, 05:07 PM
May I ask you your method of making predictions?

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-29-2017, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2017 08:12 PM by TimeReaper.)
(10-29-2017 07:10 AM)Pluto Wrote:  Remember everyone even the best seers can see only a possible future. some prophecy by there very exsitence invaludate themselves while others fulfil themselves, if you get even one out of three I'll be impressed

Time will show which of my prediction will came to truth and which will fail. I believe that all i predict will come to truth.

(10-29-2017 04:48 PM)almightysemiwizard Wrote:  which of your predictions came true in the past?

I saw couple of future things that will happen, in a weird way. But they indeed happened. It was mostly couple of prediction about earthquakes , and all came true. However i did not share tham with anyone. And couple of more things regarding worldwide events with North Korea and USA. However that was in the past , since than i developed myself on another higher level.

(10-29-2017 05:07 PM)Arkadius-Rash Wrote:  May I ask you your method of making predictions?

Invocation of certain spirits, and divination by either means of eggs or stones. + mind vision given to me from spirits.
This all sounds simple but indeed its difficult to achieve.

I do believe my prediction will come to be as truth. Now, lets wait for it to happen.

11-23-2017, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2017 07:56 PM by TimeReaper.)
Prediction:

- Earthquake will hit Utah or areas near it. In next couple of hours , to couple of days.
- Possible fire outbreak in Utah as well in next hours to couple of days.

11-26-2017, 09:31 AM
There will be a nuke and this will be the signal to islam to Jihad and rise up in europe and the world. Islam is the beast of the land of the revelation.

Judaism has ridden the beast of the ocean into global domination in the form of an economic dictatorship and this is what Lucifer will incarnate and become the leader of.

The ocean and the land fight -- Ie Lucifer will gain your confidence as on the side of virtue by fighting and overthrowing islam, however this will of course will be a trap and the revelations will be fulfilled. My favourite to become possessed by lucifer will be Prince William, watch that space very carefully. If we dont vote by referendum monarchy out of Britain before the next ascension then Prince William will ascend to the throne and as acting King he will become possessed.

Time span for the islamic uprising - id say within the next three years.

j

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-26-2017, 11:27 AM
WEEEEEEE! Cannot be excited more! I need to rush my foreign language learning and to welcome our new Russian overlords. You know, there will always be a lot of fools who will go down with old world order and there will be awfully a lot of spots for...less patriotic elements of society to be little, good boys and being wise enough to see things from perspective of the strong and not the weak. Wink

If you have any questions or want to share your own experiences, I'm always interested in hearing them out. Feel free to PM me.
11-26-2017, 04:09 PM
I am not afraid of the future, bring it on, when we get to the bridge there we will cross it.