Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Predictions
Yesterday, 02:55 PM
Hmm but why save the human race? What difference does it make if the whole world explodes? We all die eventually right? Why not let it all happen together >.>

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 03:19 PM by Huffleslavik.)
In about 5 million years the sun will begin its death phase, expanding, Engulfing the earth. A prophecy revelations got right proven by hard science. But that rant e'll lead me to how John Dee got brain fucked by Aliens (penetrated?). We will deserve to survive if we earn it. Something that's being worked on. Furthering the extents of space travel, and searching for life. Bare minimal Micro life in our lifetime. Intelligent or even advanced would be wonderful, though likely a pipe dream, still possible. Unless some act of nature wipes us out, we will evolve and learn. Continue on. We just need not blow ourselves up, and become friends with our future AI overlords. It's not about why, it's about what, and how. Will we stick our heads under the chopping block, or will we be forced? Or will we be holding the knife?

Take everything with a grain of salt, and a mound of hope.

BethLamedAinSamethSameth AlephLamedLamed TauHeTau ResAinAlephDaleth
Find all posts by this user
Yesterday, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 09:39 PM by Calicifer.)
It always makes me smile. Human fear of AI. When women become stronger than men, cats start chasing the dogs, everything can happen. Yet, humanity still cannot comprehend the difference between consciousness and cheap imitation of it. Humanity is orders of magnitude beneath sophistication necessary to create an artificial life. It is like asking bunch of school children to create an industrial grade software, like photoshop. Our civilization is not even close to it and AI is a field in which humans are remerkably stagnant and slow to develop. Boy, I know this from all my video games. Wink

(Yesterday 02:33 PM)ZackDuckers Wrote:  With the increased pollution, dead zones, and corruption 50-100 years is being generous without full scale war. We will die in filth and waste. Those isolated billionaires will need droids, slaves or whatever in their undetground fortresses.

Fuck that!

Correction. Only poor people will die in filth and waste. Middle class and beyond will live as normal.

Watch the beginning. The longer it goes, the less relevant it will become.

If you have any questions or want to share your own experiences, I'm always interested in hearing them out. Feel free to PM me.
Yesterday, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: Today 12:13 AM by TimeReaper.)
(Yesterday 11:34 AM)Arkadius-Rash Wrote:  Hmmm am I wrong to want to see North Korea be shitted on?

Like I wonder what world war 3 would be like... I'm to the point that I think it could be amusing... sad for all the death but interesting regardless

I already told you some parts and details on how it will look like.

(Yesterday 09:36 PM)Calicifer Wrote:  
It always makes me smile. Human fear of AI. When women become stronger than men, cats start chasing the dogs, everything can happen. Yet, humanity still cannot comprehend the difference between consciousness and cheap imitation of it. Humanity is orders of magnitude beneath sophistication necessary to create an artificial life. It is like asking bunch of school children to create an industrial grade software, like photoshop. Our civilization is not even close to it and AI is a field in which humans are remerkably stagnant and slow to develop. Boy, I know this from all my video games. Wink

(Yesterday 02:33 PM)ZackDuckers Wrote:  With the increased pollution, dead zones, and corruption 50-100 years is being generous without full scale war. We will die in filth and waste. Those isolated billionaires will need droids, slaves or whatever in their undetground fortresses.

Fuck that!

Correction. Only poor people will die in filth and waste. Middle class and beyond will live as normal.

Watch the beginning. The longer it goes, the less relevant it will become.

From civilizations before us, before others, from civilizations before others, from civilizations before us. There were so many changes in our / on our bodies/looks/speed/intelligent/strength and so much more......... ......... That if we get back to first civilization they would not know who we are. Same for others. Humans already had more than 5 complete transformation of bodies.Talking about , how woman will become stronger than man is none other than ignorant. One lives for himself, meaning than one man stronger than woman can be opposite as well. meaning some woman can be stronger than man , and some man stronger than that woman, it all depends on person own intellect , and other things.... .... And no ELITES wont kill billions of people, they need you, well for now , there are two ways.... Regarding AL intelligence and humans wiping (killing), (destroying)... there are two ways it can play out. I wont go further into it because my information,knowledge,perspective are not yet confirmed from Great Beings.

(Yesterday 03:18 PM)Huffleslavik Wrote:  In about 5 million years the sun will begin its death phase, expanding, Engulfing the earth. A prophecy revelations got right proven by hard science. But that rant e'll lead me to how John Dee got brain fucked by Aliens (penetrated?). We will deserve to survive if we earn it. Something that's being worked on. Furthering the extents of space travel, and searching for life. Bare minimal Micro life in our lifetime. Intelligent or even advanced would be wonderful, though likely a pipe dream, still possible. Unless some act of nature wipes us out, we will evolve and learn. Continue on. We just need not blow ourselves up, and become friends with our future AI overlords. It's not about why, it's about what, and how. Will we stick our heads under the chopping block, or will we be forced? Or will we be holding the knife?

People do not know their own history. How is it possible to know future ? Depending on future from views,words of a scientist is bad. There are more than 100 000 000 000 000 possible scenarios regarding far future. Regarding 100 years from now, 200 years , 500 years and so on... 96% of aliens are evil , that are visiting planet Earth ( milky farm ).

(Yesterday 02:55 PM)Arkadius-Rash Wrote:  Hmm but why save the human race? What difference does it make if the whole world explodes? We all die eventually right? Why not let it all happen together >.>

Because people in power need back up plans. As well , as they need back up slaves . Just in case something goes wrong. Those who own and have most of money(wealth) depending on which currency is mostly accepted and used. Those are the ones who make rules what items , cost how many of certain moneys and so on... If you control 60% of worldwide wealth you can control without problem most of economy and this way you can get even richer , getting more control , somewhere in range of 65% of worldwide wealth and so in cycles.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl5UNuOdwprShU3Vh3gTO...76smU8G9EQ]
Today, 01:52 AM
Then its time to destroy the planet..... I smell a lot of celestial bodies that need a nudging. Crack this shell and end Terra.