Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Predictions
05-02-2018, 04:43 AM
(01-23-2018 09:35 PM)TimeReaper Wrote:  
(01-18-2018 04:25 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  
Your words loose all authority if you claim something after a fact or do not take a specific stance way in advance, before any sign appearing. It is easy to predict financial crashes, bubble busts, wars before they happen. Somehow all the prophets only prophesize about the obvious things, but neither one of them could predict turn of events as they did happened.

Btw: You did not predicted Bitcoin stabilization. While it is technically within that you had said, it is in no way precise or usable. Maybe you should bother those great beings little more and tell them to get their shit together and ask them to come with proper information? To build own's life upon such things, one would expect more than something not much different from intuition. Heck, the things you guess can be far better answered by science. Maybe those beings are just reading Wikipedia and telling you that they had read recently themselves?

Quote:The U.S. Geological Survey most recent forecast, known as UCERF3 (Uniform California Earthquake Rupture Forecast 3), released in November 2013, estimated that an earthquake of magnitude 6.7 M or greater (i.e. equal to or greater than the 1994 Northridge earthquake) occurs about once every 6.7 years statewide. The same report also estimated there is a 7% probability that an earthquake of magnitude 8.0 or greater will occur in the next 30 years somewhere along the San Andreas Fault.[14] A different USGS study in 2008 tried to assess the physical, social and economic consequences of a major earthquake in southern California. That study predicted that a magnitude 7.8 earthquake along the southern San Andreas Fault could cause about 1,800 deaths and $213 billion in damage.

Quote:The information available suggests that the fault is ready for the next big earthquake but exactly when the triggering will happen and when the earthquake will occur we cannot tell [...] It could be tomorrow or it could be 10 years or more from now.

You are merely playing into the obvious inevitability here. You pick most unstable region who is bound to erupt in something similar and you claim to be prophet by taking an easy shots to things.

Time for your prophesies are growing very short indeed as I give you luxury of the doubt by leaving very flexible interpretation of the word "couple" for you.

My post earlier was not meant to you as i already explain it before.
I never claimed i was a prophet of any sort. I have ability to foreseen events, but still that does not make me a prophet, maybe it does in normal meaning of word prophet for 10 year old child who has no knowledge about truth and ancient origin of words and numbers. I will not explain prophet word as a word and connection to number now , because it would be simply a waste of time and effort.

Well, the North Korea war certainly does not seem like will happen so....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Yeah I was actually kind of moved by then stepping over the borders with one another.

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-03-2018, 08:47 PM
bullshit proven then?
05-03-2018, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2018 09:43 PM by Arkadius-Rash.)
Not really, N and S Korea thing sounds and looks good but N Korea and the US may pose an issue because n Korea said it will get rid of its nukes if the US doesn’t invade and I think it could be a stall tactic. I highly doubt Kim will get rid of his very “treasured” weapon. Also OP thinks that bitcoin will be worthless by 2020 and that’s possible a few people have thought that by that year specifically it’ll lose its value.
Only tome will tell and unfortunately everything is bound to happen atleast once. (Not errrthing but you get the idea)

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
05-03-2018, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2018 11:06 PM by Calicifer.)
I use science and wisdom to beat those predictions from great beings.

Quote:In the next couple of weeks and up to couple of months, USA will go in secret operation with South Korea .

Already proved as false.

Quote:In next couple of weeks to next couple of months earthquake strenght of 8.0 will hit along San Andres Fault

Again proven as false.

Quote:-Bitcoin value in 2018 is 15 000-20 000 $.

Already proven as false.

So, he made 3 out of 3 wrong predictions. I do not know why occultist are so adamantly opposed to reason and logic. I usually leave you all to your own little games and do not bother with kids, but this time, a person makes predictions who are all flat out wrong and you people still keep talking nonsense on how he is right.

If you have any questions or want to share your own experiences, I'm always interested in hearing them out. Feel free to PM me.
05-04-2018, 01:42 AM
I predict my SHARK post will never come back. :’(

Ahirubigguburāburasuto
[Image: tenor.gif]
05-04-2018, 07:42 AM
(05-03-2018 11:03 PM)Calicifer Wrote:  
I use science and wisdom to beat those predictions from great beings.

Quote:In the next couple of weeks and up to couple of months, USA will go in secret operation with South Korea .

Already proved as false.

Quote:In next couple of weeks to next couple of months earthquake strenght of 8.0 will hit along San Andres Fault

Again proven as false.

Quote:-Bitcoin value in 2018 is 15 000-20 000 $.

Already proven as false.

So, he made 3 out of 3 wrong predictions. I do not know why occultist are so adamantly opposed to reason and logic. I usually leave you all to your own little games and do not bother with kids, but this time, a person makes predictions who are all flat out wrong and you people still keep talking nonsense on how he is right.
I don’t think anyone ever said he was right.