Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Psilocybin Mushrooms
02-24-2016, 08:55 AM
Anybody have any interesting stories?

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
- H. Spencer Lewis, founder of the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. 1915.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2016, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2016 09:10 AM by A LEADER.)
I took it a few times. Once as a teenager we made it into a tea and split the whole quarter and chugged down these big cups full.. I basically went on crazy dream journey.. And woke up and couldn't remember what happened the night before. All I know is we had some shake left in the baggy of mushrooms and my friends brother had a nice bowl pack of kind bud , we put the last of the mushroom dust on the bowl and we each took one big hit and held it in until we were blue in the face.. When I let out my hit I was tripping balls , really hard .. Never took mushrooms after that. But I did take ascid after that a bunch of times.. Crazy times the 90's..
02-24-2016, 09:19 AM
(02-24-2016 09:09 AM)A LEADER Wrote:  I took it a few times. Once as a teenager we made it into a tea and split the whole quarter and chugged down these big cups full.. I basically went on crazy dream journey.. And woke up and couldn't remember what happened the night before. All I know is we had some shake left in the baggy of mushrooms and my friends brother had a nice bowl pack of kind bud , we put the last of the mushroom dust on the bowl and we each took one big hit and held it in until we were blue in the face.. When I let out my hit I was tripping balls , really hard .. Never took mushrooms after that. But I did take ascid after that a bunch of times.. Crazy times the 90's..
Dude, you smoked the shroom? xD
Have you ever read The Psychedelic Experience? Or the Tibetan Book of the Dead?

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
02-24-2016, 09:58 PM
I'll post stories later... now some pics!

[Image: magic-mushrooms.jpg]

[Image: 5azx8Xf.jpg]

[Image: dreamscape_by_aragornbird.jpg]

[Image: 4nXZrJp.jpg]

^artist here: http://adam-scott-miller.deviantart.com/...M-12126250

[Image: mushroom_pixie_by_momoreo-d8lw7bb.jpg]

http://momoreo.deviantart.com/art/Mushro...-520503815

ciao

[Image: JfshkyE.png]
02-24-2016, 11:16 PM
That Adam Scott miller picture is sooo dope!

One time me and my best friend from middle school took acid back in 1997 , paper blotter called black magic , two each and we were watching the movies independance day and the movie kids over and over . It was so bugged out because everything around us in his grandparents living room was like water to us. When we would take steps it was like walking in the swamp. So we never left the couches we were sitting on! We even took turns pissing in the garbage can in the corner because we were tripping so hard. His family was serious xtians so there was like spirits following us around from the shadows .. It was a crazy time!
Ive got so many crazy stories taking acid and ecstacy back then.. Unreal.. Tripped really hard off special k a few times too.... Had like obe on that shit a few times!!
02-24-2016, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2016 11:54 PM by Ryen.)
Made a tea with about 40g of super fresh muskies just to myself. Me and my friends ended up crying together over our fuck ups. I starred at Mayan styled gears on the ceiling for like 2 hours, snapping in and out of consciousness.

My buddy ended up disappearing into his bathroom (it was his first time tripping) for like an hour. After getting a bit worried for his safety we kept checking up on him u til he got pissed and stormed out, which fucked with our the trip a bit. The then tells us "dammit guys I wanted to try jerking off while trippin and you fucked it up for me!" we all broke out laughing. Great voyage afterwards.

I'm done with em though. After enough of them around me to make a whole tribe trip, you get tired. I had all the revelations out of it that I could.

a speck in the sand in the desert of where...
02-25-2016, 12:17 AM
Ever candy flip before?
02-25-2016, 05:11 AM
Can you explain what that is? I'm not used to all of these terms people use. c:

The Hermit, F.R.C.

02-25-2016, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2016 06:15 AM by Feywer96.)
I've tripped on mushrooms a couple of times.

I've never done it in a ritual setting, but I think it would be an interesting experience, no doubt.
With smoking weed on a daily basis though, I don't think it's wise for me to try that until I kick my habit - so I can have a clear mind (well, until I do the mushrooms) Tounge

My first trip I ate them; I slipped the dried mushrooms I had gotten under the toppings of couple slices of pizza - tasted like shit. I couldn't trick myself with eating them. Didn't really see anything, but it was more about how I felt, the state of mind I was in, and the surrounding influences and atmosphere. I felt pretty good actually - I was happy and giggly and I had an all around good time.

The second time though, I had a bad trip. Me and some friends decided to make "Shroom-Aid" - kool aid but using shroom-tea as a base instead of the water, and little to no sugar (actually can't remember if we used it or not). Anyway, tea, and shrooms in a "liquid form" I would say is a more potent experience. The problem was that I downed my glass pretty fast - and too fast; because I ended up apparently making my friends think that there was a guy behind my friend's shed with an axe because I was tripping pretty sudden. My stomach felt so bad I almost was in wrenching pain. I eventually had to go home (to let them have a good evening Tounge), and after I went home and laid down, I thought my brother's swivel chair's leg-shadows were spider's legs, lol. And I would stare at the wall and see colours and cool visuals. After a bit though I felt fine.

The third time I did shroom-aid again (I should note that our "trademark flavour" we always use is the fruit punch kind; everytime I smell it now I think of shrooming, even when it's just regular koolaid Tounge), but this time I drunk it slower and with consideration of how I was feeling before I decided to ingest more. Me and some friends went out to a playground at our apartment complex and we shot the shit and played around in the night. I sat under a tree because I thought they were being too loud and didn't want unnessecary attention drawn to us. I noticed the tree "breathing". It was interesting. No bad trip that time. I felt calm, realxed, and a good sense of well being.

You have to remember though, you're putting a "poison" into your body, and the "trip" is the reaction it's having inside of you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-25-2016, 06:12 AM
I plan on my first time to be with my love and according to the settings of the Psychedelic Experience. c:

The Hermit, F.R.C.