Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psilocybin Mushrooms
02-25-2016, 06:13 AM
(02-25-2016 06:12 AM)GuruWithin Wrote:  I plan on my first time to be with my love and according to the settings of the Psychedelic Experience. c:

And what "settings" would those be? Tounge
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2016, 07:10 AM
It's rather hard to explain, you must either read the Psychedelic Experience or the Tibetan Book of the Dead to understand;
http://deoxy.org/psyexp.htm#1

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
- H. Spencer Lewis, founder of the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. 1915.
Find all posts by this user
02-25-2016, 08:30 AM
[Image: 1oaGnTq.jpg]

(02-25-2016 12:17 AM)A LEADER Wrote:  Ever candy flip before?

Like e and shrooms? or coke and e? sure..

Anyone ever hoop before?

sure.

Once while living with my family,.. I was really stressed out and anxious and i thought i was going to have a melt-down... I kind of was having a meltdown..

I couldn't stand my family/home/mind..

SO i used what little cash i had and booked myself into the Holiday Inn for 2 nights,... and brought 4 grams of magic mushrooms with me,..

I made syrian rue tea.. (which doubles their potency..) and had the TRIP of MY LIFE..

The wall paper was these patterns that all came alive and started flowing together as one, it was so awesome..

I went out of my mind,.. started praying to God to save my soul and was screaming at the top of my lungs lol..

I know they say,.. never look into a mirror on shrooms.. well i looked out the hotel window,.. onto the highway,.. and saw my reflection in the window,.. I HAD FANGS...

I remember laying on the bed, and feeling I had.. two extra eyes.. under my cheek bones.. like an Alex Grey painting!

[Image: bGFTPJA.jpg]

I stuck my fingers in those eyes and screamed out,.. from the core of my soul.. it was crazy...

the "best" part, was when I was standing up,.. I fell to my knees with the realization that everything I think I am, is an illusion,.. i guess that's what they call an ego death.. LOL..

I thought about that trip everyday for a year,.. so yeah, shrooms scare the hell out of me..

[Image: rhizomorphic_resonance_by_corpuscallosum.jpg]
http://adam-scott-miller.deviantart.com/

[Image: JfshkyE.png]
02-25-2016, 08:38 AM
Are they scary, or is it what we discover that we are afraid of?

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
02-25-2016, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2016 08:54 AM by Hagen Van Horne.)
Shrooms are nothing to be scared of, surely. Can and will fuck you up, but in a beneficial way. Every boundary's a personal challenge, the way I see it.

Awake becomes
what once was known,
forgetfulness is fleeting.
02-25-2016, 09:26 AM
(02-25-2016 08:47 AM)Hagen Wrote:  Shrooms are nothing to be scared of, surely. Can and will fuck you up, but in a beneficial way. Every boundary's a personal challenge, the way I see it.
Those are my personal views as well.

The Hermit, F.R.C.

02-25-2016, 10:01 AM
(02-25-2016 09:26 AM)GuruWithin Wrote:  
(02-25-2016 08:47 AM)Hagen Wrote:  Shrooms are nothing to be scared of, surely. Can and will fuck you up, but in a beneficial way. Every boundary's a personal challenge, the way I see it.

I'd agree when it comes to Mushrooms~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-25-2016, 11:26 AM
(02-25-2016 10:01 AM)Feywer96 Wrote:  
(02-25-2016 09:26 AM)GuruWithin Wrote:  

I'd agree when it comes to Mushrooms~
Not only are you a wonderful poet, you're mind relates to the wonders of many! You never cease to amaze me. xD

The Hermit, F.R.C.

02-26-2016, 05:50 AM
I forgot to mention... while tripping I called this girl i met on speeddate.com lol .. and left a message!!

The next day, I felt calm, grounded, and felt bliss... colours were more vivid..

We ended up going out, and she told me no one had ever spoken to her like that before,.. and she wanted to be my girlfriend!! ,... thank you magic mushrooms! lol

[Image: JfshkyE.png]
02-26-2016, 06:17 AM
(02-26-2016 05:50 AM)Treeson Wrote:  I forgot to mention... while tripping I called this girl i met on speeddate.com lol .. and left a message!!

The next day, I felt calm, grounded, and felt bliss... colours were more vivid..

We ended up going out, and she told me no one had ever spoken to her like that before,.. and she wanted to be my girlfriend!! ,... thank you magic mushrooms! lol
Yes, it's well known for people to appreciate life more after the use of toadstools.
Are you still with her?

The Hermit, F.R.C.