Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psilocybin Mushrooms
02-26-2016, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2016 09:56 AM by Treeson.)
(02-26-2016 06:17 AM)GuruWithin Wrote:  
(02-26-2016 05:50 AM)Treeson Wrote:  I forgot to mention... while tripping I called this girl i met on speeddate.com lol .. and left a message!!

The next day, I felt calm, grounded, and felt bliss... colours were more vivid..

We ended up going out, and she told me no one had ever spoken to her like that before,.. and she wanted to be my girlfriend!! ,... thank you magic mushrooms! lol
Yes, it's well known for people to appreciate life more after the use of toadstools.
Are you still with her?

no, we lasted like a month, but God came through for me... I needed some female attention lol.. this happened about 7 years ago..

I'll make a thread sometime about my ridiculously blase love life and how ayahuasca helped me with the womenz

[Image: 6XBhadv.jpg]

[Image: YVeAraB.jpg]

[Image: X2zOhXt.jpg]

[Image: 6zIDyOm.jpg]

[Image: ZTPkvJ7.jpg]

[Image: JfshkyE.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2016, 10:48 AM
xD Right on, I look forward to it!

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
- H. Spencer Lewis, founder of the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. 1915.
03-01-2016, 08:04 AM
I have worked with many mushrooms - psilocybin and amanita. Cyanescens, Azeresens, liberty caps, cubensis, Amanita muscaria.... I get along with all of them.

Think I started working with them about 10 years ago... Probably eaten them a hundred times at least so I certainly have some stories though it is hard to know where to start.... I used to be more relaxed about my usage but now I only use these entheogens within a ceremonial context for insight or healing.

My favorite place to eat mushrooms is deep in a forest. I like to backpacking with my wife for a few days and when we get really deep in the woods eat some mushrooms and go on a long hike into the unknown.... The whole hike becomes a ritual and it can be pretty amazing how the forest comes to life.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2016, 04:04 AM
(03-01-2016 08:04 AM)travsha Wrote:  I have worked with many mushrooms - psilocybin and amanita. Cyanescens, Azeresens, liberty caps, cubensis, Amanita muscaria.... I get along with all of them.

Think I started working with them about 10 years ago... Probably eaten them a hundred times at least so I certainly have some stories though it is hard to know where to start.... I used to be more relaxed about my usage but now I only use these entheogens within a ceremonial context for insight or healing.

My favorite place to eat mushrooms is deep in a forest. I like to backpacking with my wife for a few days and when we get really deep in the woods eat some mushrooms and go on a long hike into the unknown.... The whole hike becomes a ritual and it can be pretty amazing how the forest comes to life.
That sounds amazing! I shall have to try that someday :)

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
03-03-2016, 12:42 AM
So where can one find these amazing mushrooms??
03-03-2016, 02:14 AM
(03-03-2016 12:42 AM)A LEADER Wrote:  So where can one find these amazing mushrooms??
I have found some in the hills where I live, there are a lot of cattle there and they grow in the shit. Some good shit xD

The Hermit, F.R.C.

03-03-2016, 02:16 AM
I hope you wear gloves ! ;p
03-03-2016, 02:44 AM
Cupensis grow on cattle dung. The rest grow with symbiotic trees, so you either look for that tree or you look for woodchips that people use around their houses or apartment complexes and business's ect.... I see mushrooms growing all over the city where I live.

Amanita Muscaria are also legal to buy and sell and own and eat, so you can order those online.... They have to be correctly id'd though - eating the wrong ones could be dangerous. Eating the right ones is safe though - so having a good supplier is important. You can probably figure it out if you read enough reviews. Amanita dont have psilocybin though - they have muscimol which is a different experience all around. There is this thread about Amanita's: http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Amanita-M...-Resources

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2016, 03:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2016 03:26 AM by GuruWithin.)
Do you know of any good resource guides to help us identify what the mushroom is we find?

(03-03-2016 02:16 AM)A LEADER Wrote:  I hope you wear gloves ! ;p
Of course! I also rinse the mushroom off before consuming it! There is no way that I would be able to swallow cattle dung.

The Hermit, F.R.C.

03-03-2016, 03:48 AM
Hahaha I hope so !