Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Psilocybin Mushrooms
03-03-2016, 04:02 AM
Despite the fact that I am insane, I do have a sense of sanitation necessities. Not eating poop happens to be one of them!

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
- H. Spencer Lewis, founder of the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. 1915.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2016, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2016 01:40 AM by Seekeroftruth123.)
I've ate shrooms a couple times in my life. Both straight out of highschool. I ate a quarter bag. The thing about mushrooms is you gain an almost immediate tolerance with true mushrooms for some reason. A weird tolerance. Like getting high on them won't work period no matter how high the dose. It only works but every several months.The first time was the best. I didn't have any hallucinations like what you see in the movies. Oddly enough ecstasy was more hallucinagenic for me. It was a wonderful experience nonetheless... I cried continuously in joy for about an hour straight. I kept wiping the the tears off my face with my hands making my face red. I layed on the carpet feeling all the sensations. It was wonderful. Part way through the high I decided to eat another quarter bag. It didn't add into the high because my tolerance had already kicked in. My second experience with mushrooms was a negative one... They were bad shrooms. Very unpleasant body sensations. All I did this time was lay down with a comforter thrown over me waiting for it to pass. To anyone thinking of trying shrooms, know that it's a very good idea to have a 'babysitter' for your own safety. I didn't get that much out of my mind but it does happen. People jumping off a cliff to try to fly or something. Also it's important to be in positive surroundings because it can easily give you a bad trip. I would never have a horror movie going or be anywhere you don't feel comfortable. It had been one of my favorites of all drug experimentation... Possibly the favorite. The only drugs I regret trying was in the opiate department. Opiates have had a negative impact on my life due to physical dependency. I never did like meth or get into it either. I don't do drugs anymore besides these horrible pain pills I'm prescribed. Edit to add: The forest sounds like a wonderful idea... If I ever found a vendor which is looking highly unlikely I would love to be out in nature for the trip. I wonder what it would feel like to meditate while on shrooms? I wasn't all that spiritual back then so it never crossed my mind to try. Well it's now on my list of things to do before I die! Smiling
04-15-2016, 01:24 PM
Thank you for sharing! Smiling

The Hermit, F.R.C.

"There is nothing so inspiring, so filled with peace, happiness, perfect health, joy, and contentment as the development of the spiritual nature."
- H. Spencer Lewis, founder of the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. 1915.
10-07-2016, 03:13 AM
I got high on cubensis and had a wonderful experience. It felt like the spirit of the shrooms was possessing me. Every movement felt new and wonderful, like the shrooms were experiencing movement through me. Meditation was also great. Wonderful experience.

10-07-2016, 04:41 AM
I've tried them a few times in my life for fun, not spiritual purposes.

The first time I took them with my boyfriend and we watched Tom Greene - Mr. Bojangles will never be the same to me again. I don't think those ones were all that strong. There was a very slight visual disturbance and a nice high.

The second time I took them was a very surreal experience. A friend cleaned out his closet, found a very old baggy full of them, and gave them to me. I took them and felt nothing. About 4 hours later a different friend asks me to pick her up and bring her to a camp ground where our mutual friends were staying at (about 60 miles away). Some where driving along the high way the shrooms I had given up on kicked on full blast. I saw the best sunset ever on that drive.

Third time I stayed in with my boyfriend. We watched "Tenacious D The Pick Of Destiny". Every person in that movie appeared to have horns. Jack Black had horns. The devil had a double set of horns. Even my tv set had horns. I felt really relaxed and dug the mild visuals. The only thing I didn't like was that my upstairs neighbors had a huge fight. I got really paranoid and started pushing all the furniture up against the doors. I heard the woman screaming for help. I had to call 911 under the influence of shrooms. No good.

The last time I took them was at a late night bonfire. Everything had weird tile patterns to it. My eyes and nose were streaming with guck and I couldn't stop talking. It was impossible. I even tried duck tape.

I'd love to go for an easy terrain hike on them. They really do calm the soul.
10-07-2016, 08:22 AM
Hiking is amazing. Do it on a clear night with a full moon. The bigger the moon, the better. Also fires are wild. You gotta eat 3.5 for a truly epic trip, though Wink

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2016, 04:50 PM
3.5 oh my!!! I think the most I've ever had at a time was 1/4 oz. Does that factor in weight?

For this plan to work I think I'd have to make a camp out for the experience only because I accidentally drove once under their influence and I don't want to do it again (I love my mustang too much to risk it).

So full moon, lots of shrooms, born fire. This sounds pretty epic. Thanks! :-)
10-07-2016, 08:20 PM
Well 1/4 oz is 7 grams, which is a hell of a dose Lol. The full moon makes the visuals more intense.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-20-2016, 03:48 PM
I find the biggest problem with shrooms is finding them in my town.
05-03-2017, 12:08 PM
Grow them easy peasy... 3 1/² lbs every 3 months haven't eaten any since my acid shroom incident let's just say me and 3 chicks camping cloths came off and .... Ummm I swear nymphs or some kind of spirit thought it was fun to mess with me while ya know I must of heard what are you doing 500 times that night... Morale relations while tripping face isn't the best idea I kept thinkibg of Jurassic park for some reason.... Hey don't question my sexuallity I didbt for awhile lol I was young good times tho that concludes story time