Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Psilocybin Mushrooms
06-15-2017, 06:47 AM
In India they are sold in dozens, 1 to 0.5 is dozen of power heads is a good dosage, Sometime back i popped like 24 power heads dipped in honey, I could see green and blue lasers making all sorts of shapes, the smoke i blew after taking a puff of cigarette was a shade of pink and purple, but its a very pleasant trip, listen to trance or trip alone, shut the eyes and see colors, never got paranoid with it. If LSD is F-22 flying at full speed then mushies are more like a balloon floating.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2017, 08:12 AM
i took shrooms once ( cant remember which ones) but damn what a disappointment. for me the trip wasnt scary or something. not even colorful.. it was boring. it was literally me in my body waiting until my body was done tripping. i did see gnomes though and they had lots of fun, but fuck what was i bored. all i could do was watch and wait until the gnomes were done playing.

it was weird though being in a trip while it felt like i was in the room with others tripping.
06-15-2017, 09:25 AM
(06-15-2017 08:12 AM)niburulou Wrote:  i took shrooms once ( cant remember which ones) but damn what a disappointment. for me the trip wasnt scary or something. not even colorful.. it was boring. it was literally me in my body waiting until my body was done tripping. i did see gnomes though and they had lots of fun, but fuck what was i bored. all i could do was watch and wait until the gnomes were done playing.

it was weird though being in a trip while it felt like i was in the room with others tripping.
Mushrooms show you your own heart and what is inside of yourself.... Maybe you were just bored with what was there? Tounge

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-15-2017, 09:26 AM
ieew i had gnomes in me Wink
06-15-2017, 10:51 AM
Funny that chillin with gnomes is boring to you....

Gnomes are pretty dope.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-15-2017, 11:19 PM
(06-15-2017 08:12 AM)niburulou Wrote:  i took shrooms once ( cant remember which ones) but damn what a disappointment. for me the trip wasnt scary or something. not even colorful.. it was boring. it was literally me in my body waiting until my body was done tripping. i did see gnomes though and they had lots of fun, but fuck what was i bored. all i could do was watch and wait until the gnomes were done playing.

I guess the place you chose to trip i mean the environment may not have been right, its very pleasant when you trip outdoors on mushrooms or with the right people who give good vibes.
06-15-2017, 11:39 PM
@ travsha: ive never been a really playful type, maybe thats why Wink
@phased: i never tried it again, but that could very well be possible. also i was very blocked at that time, so that could also be the case.
06-18-2017, 11:41 AM
If think there are many reports of trips being boring for certain people, the eccentric and highly imaginative director Fellini also reported boring trips. I think for people who have very powerful and active imaginations, hallucinogens may be a step backwards at times.