Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psstt......Hook a broda up.
02-10-2018, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2018 01:59 PM by youdontwanna.)
If your a guest and just browse the forum make sure to use my referral link below. When ya sign up. I never refereed anyone to a forum so i just want to say i did it lmao.
http://wizardforums.com/member.php?actio...rrer=32682

Come on i'm just a squirrel tryna get a nut. I love you berry long time.

P.S this is Anarchist's playground forum board.....i feel all type of anarchy is allowed here even controlled chaos > : D

[Image: sig.png]
I could live forever if I want to
I could stop time, but I never wanna do that again.
Join WF discord chat
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2018, 04:41 PM
You know... I'm not sure... it might belong in lounge but if an admin doesn't move it then you picked the right section, also why not refer people that you know? Like post on FB or something Smiling

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2018, 04:45 PM
(02-10-2018 04:41 PM)Arkadius-Rash Wrote:  You know... I'm not sure... it might belong in lounge but if an admin doesn't move it then you picked the right section, also why not refer people that you know? Like post on FB or something Smiling

I could potentially refer some people. But i dont want people to enter the occult by my means. If they are here its because they choose to. If it belongs in the lounge section my bad! xD i'm just tryna to see if anyone bits hahah.

Join WF discord chat
02-10-2018, 04:47 PM
What do you mean by you don't want them to enter the occult? What's wrong with that? O.o

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2018, 05:06 PM
(02-10-2018 04:47 PM)Arkadius-Rash Wrote:  What do you mean by you don't want them to enter the occult? What's wrong with that? O.o

Eh i'd rather not. Maybe in time.

Join WF discord chat
02-11-2018, 02:40 AM
(02-10-2018 04:47 PM)Arkadius-Rash Wrote:  What do you mean by you don't want them to enter the occult? What's wrong with that? O.o

He's taking the Freemason view.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.
02-11-2018, 03:30 AM
I don't think this is how the referral system is supposed to work :/ What if people use your referral and then troll the fuck out of the board, and it looks like you said they were ok?

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
02-11-2018, 05:20 AM
Yeah it's an abuse.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.